Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]

Go down 
+7
Mamenchisaurus
Pinely-san
Not
Squirrelnose
Titanium
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Inky Pawprints
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 22:52

(rping as your cats is optional BTW everyone~)

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not jump to conclusions. It's easy to assume that Breeze is the culprit due to his yellow eyes, but a third of the cats still left have yellow eyes. Let's look at the clues again: The murderer has yellow eyes and is not used to the forest territory. Three cats have yellow eyes-- Breeze, Beetle, and Dianne - and one of them lives in the forest. That one is Breezewhisker of SkyClan, so he's out of the suspect running. Two left-- the kind medicine cat Beetle, and the StarClan-less rogue Dianne. Get what I'm going for here? Dianne fills all the requirements - she has yellow eyes, and isn't familiar with forest territory. Plus, she doesn't believe in StarClan, and so is a likely candidate for the DF Loyalist position. Also which Clsn has a history of being unkind to rogues? ShadowClan, Drift's Clan.

Dianne is obviously the DF Loyalist, and I vote to lynch her.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 5:30

(I'll go for it anyway, it's more fun that way :))

Spot was about to agree with his friend, Heronflight when Breeze began to defend himself. He did make a good point... plus rogues were not known to be trustworthy. He just hoped he was right... or else the murderer could come after him or Heronflight next.

Spotfur votes to lynch Dianne!

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 6:49

I agree with Ashy, there is no evidence against either Beetle nor Heron, and Dianne is indeed a rogue. While I cannot vouch that what she is saying is true, it seems a better lead that to go after a seemingly innocent cat~

Beetlewing votes to lynch Dianne.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 7:49

Dianne looked around carefully at the cats gathered around the camp. Those Clan cats were distrustful, that was all she knew. Of the two other cats with yellow eyes one (Breeze) lived in the forest and was trained in fighting, so it couldn't be him. The second tom Beetlewing, on the other hand, lived in a treeless moor. He was a "medicine cat" she was told, and all the other cats seemed convinced it wasn't him because he was only to heal, not to fight. To Dianne it only made it more obvious it was him, the perfect coverup for a murderer. None of those primitive Clan cats would suspect a healer of killing, after all, but Dianne knew better.

Dianne votes to lynch Beetlewing.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
 The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 8:38

ash’s theory makes sense to me, and tbh i’m not a detective so here i am stealing everyone’s ideas :)

leafpaw votes to lynch dianne.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 9:19

Ash has many good points to hear, all of which I agree with, and there are a few more things I would like to point out. Out of the cats who have yellow eyes, Breezewhisker is the only one who has warrior training, making him least likely to be bad at being stealthy. Dianne has a lot of white on her pelt in comparison to Beetlewing, who is very dark colored, so it would be harder for her to blend in and be stealthy. As one final reason, Dianne is a cat who is used to covering up her emotions, making her most likely a good liar.

Curlyfeather votes to lynch Dianne.

The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 10:06

Ash's points checks out for me so,,

Mosspaw votes to lynch Dianne.

The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 Tenor  The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 Original  The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 15:10

Lynch Breezewhisker: 1 (Mamenchisaurus)
Lynch Dianne: 6 (Ash, Jade, bujamin, Titanium, Squirrelnose, Lulu)
Lynch Bettlewing: 1 (Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)

No Vote: 1 (Pinely)

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 18:23

Night 2: Innocent Blood

Mosspaw was walking back to camp with a freshly killed bird hanging from her mouth. Since Driftcloud’s death everyone had become way more cautious, and she wasn’t the exception. Her ears and eyes constantly looking around her as she walked through the forest that reminded her of home. Maybe it was because of how alert she was, maybe it was luck, but she son made out the form of a cat looking at her not far away. She hissed softly, dropping the bird as she got into a battle position as she tried to identify the cat.

“Are you the one that killed Driftcloud?!” No response.

The mysterious cat soon rushed towards Mosspaw with clear intentions, which caused Mosspaw to quickly react and fight. She wasn’t going to go down without a fight. However she was in for a great surprise. Her opponent had no trouble predicting and evading her movements, while it didn’t matter how hard she tried she could evade theirs. While their battle style differed, it was clear Mosspaw was nothing but a mere pushover for this wicked cat.

The outcome of the battle was already obvious for Mosspaw before she felt the sharp teeth of her opponent latch onto her throat and blood starting to rush to her mouth. She fell to the ground, looking at the cat, who failed to show even the slightest sign of exhaustion after the battle, as they turned around and started to walk away “W-why?” Once more there was no response from the cat as her words were lost in the wind and her vision faded to black

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dianne was running away from camp with wide open eyes filled with terror and tears. She could hear the pawsteps and hissing of the enraged clan cats that tried to hunt her down.

They thought she was the responsible for their friend’s death, that she was a cold-blooded killer, but she wasn’t! She was innocent! Yet they refused to believe her! Tears ran down her cheeks as the realization came crashing upon her. She was once more being exiled from yet another group, from another home, but unlike what happened with Sleetfang this time it was under false assumptions!

But who would believe the rogue’s word, right?

As she crumbled on the inside with these thoughts, she felt a sudden weight land on her, throwing her to the ground, pinning her down. When she looked at her attacker she saw Breezewhisker staring back at her with cold eyes “You shall not hurt anyone else, rogue” As the words left his muzzle, the rest of the clan cats caught up with them and started to circle them.

“No…no! You have to listen to me! I’m not a Dark Forest loyalist! I’m not  a murd-”
Her words were cut short by a quick bite to her throat, at least her death was quick.

Summary:
Mosspaw (Regular StarClan Follower) [Dark Forest Kill]
Dianne (Regular StarClan Follower) [Lynch Kill]

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 18:39

Spotfur stared at the body of the apprentice. Then he looked at the two other yellow-eyed cats, eyes narrowed. Noisy was speaking up, so he decided to. "Breezewhisker has been awfully quick to speak... and seemed pretty eager to kill Dianne. I think Breezewhisker is the killer." He shot a glare at the tom, dearly hoping he was right. If not... he might be next.

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 19:41

(when you could see your death coming from a mile away)

The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 Tenor  The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 Original  The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 21:41

OOC: And I thought I'd been reading all the clues right... Dang. Guess I was wrong about that, sorry Twisty ;w;

Okay, while the other one was suspicious (the whole yellow eyes thing), this one is obviously not Breeze. One of the clues was that the cats had different fighting styles, and since Moss and Breeze are both SkyClan, that can't be the case. Also, Breeze was only the one to kill Dianne because the first person to vote for lynching the cat is the one who kills them (it's a rule).

That said... I'm not sure who the killer is anymore. There are two DF Loyalists, you guys, and while one of them has yellow eyes, these clues could be leading to somewhere else entirely. I think one of the most important clues is that Mosspaw was "a mere pushover" for the cat. That implies experience. And which cat has the most experience? A leader. I know it's a long shot, but hear me out. Another big clue was that the cat was "mysterious," even though they were standing close. I think that is a good sign that the cat who attacked Moss is black, or some other dark color. There are two black cats left, one of whom is Pinestar. Anyone else notice how she didn't vote last time? That may have been inactivity, or it may have been a reluctance to accidentally give away her fellow DF member.

What do you guys think? I'm obviously not the smartest (I did just mess up) but in my opinion, I think Pinestar is a good guess. Feel free to disagree! I may change my vote if someone else has a good idea.

IC: Breezewhisker stared in horror at the dead apprentice's body, laying on the ground. So Dianne hadn't been the killer after all... Their efforts to keep each other safe had failed. Someone among them was a traitor; he just didn't know who. As Spotfur started trying to shift the blame onto him again, the gray tabby shook himself out of his mourning, heading for the middle of the cat gathering. "While I can understand thinking that the other kill was me, after the yellow eyes," he meowed tightly, trying to keep ahold of his temper under the circumstances, "you'd have to be a mousebrain to think I'd murder Mosspaw. She is my Clanmate. And I don't know about RiverClan, but in SkyClan we look out for each other. I would never, ever kill her, or any other apprentice."

There was another body out in the woods- that of the rogue Dianne. Was that why others distrusted him? "Yes, I did kill Dianne, but we all agreed that she was a danger. Well, except for Dianne herself, Heronflight, and..." The tom's yellow eyes narrowed at the other cat who hadn't spoken against the rogue- actually, hadn't spoken against all. "Pinestar. You've been awfully quiet. Trying not to give yourself away? Or do you just think yourself high enough above us that you would kill a mere apprentice of a Clan against yours, because it would be so easy?" Breezewhisker's gray tabby fur stood up on his back. How had he not seen this before?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jul 2018 - 11:27

OOC: I read Dianne’s personality and immediately knew she was not a DF Loyalist.  I also read Pinestar’s personality, and it doesn’t seem suspicious.  I think that it might be Curlyfeather, because she is a Senior Warrior, her personality is suspicious, and her fur color is dark gray.  I could be wrong, but Curlyfeather seems like the murderer.

IC: Heronflight listened to Breezewhisker’s argument for himself.  Breezewhisker couldn’t have murdered Mosspaw, unless Breezewhisker is a liar, Heronflight thought.  However, Heronflight didn’t know who murdered Mosspaw, so he added up the clues.  ”The cat was “mysterious”, meaning a dark pelt.  And who seems mysterious?  Curlyfeather.  The cat pushed aside Mosspaw easily, meaning that the cat was experienced.  Curlyfeather was an experienced warrior in ShadowClan.  Mosspaw and the murderer had different battle styles.  Curlyfeather and Mosspaw were in different clans, meaning different battle styles.  Also, Mosspaw asked a question with no response.  Curlyfeather can’t hear.  Of course, I could be wrong.  With these clues,” Heronflight declared, ”I think that it is Curlyfeather.” He explained his reasoning to the other cats.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jul 2018 - 13:38

I would like to say, roles are randomly chosen (at least I’m pretty sure), so saying you know something based on personality isn’t really a good reason. I know Ash used that against Dianne (and I said I agreed with that), but now I realize that it doesn’t actually say much. If what your saying is true and mysterious means a dark pelt, then it would work way better for Pinestar than for Curlyfeather, sine Pine has a much darker pelt. But mysterious doesn’t necessarily mean a dark pelt, and it could be any cat Mosspaw couldn’t immediately identify, which doesn’t narrow our options down too much. Also, Pine is way more experienced than Curly, being a leader and all. Curly’s only a senior because I wanted to make her an elder quickly. Next you speak of different clans. Most of these cats aren’t in SkyClan, so that isn’t much evidence. Pine is RiverClan, so that is a different clan. You do have a point about Curlyfeather not being able to hear, but think, why else would someone not respond there? Maybe because it is against their usual moral compass and personality of being very friendly, so it would be painful for them to answer the question.

Mamen, I find it very convenient that you say you knew it was Dianne only after she was lynched, and using the same, unreasonable reason of personality, claim it can’t be Pinestar. If I had more in character proof, I would accuse Heron of being a DF loyalist. But I have no real proof for that.

Curlyfeather votes to lynch Pinestar

The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Jul 2018 - 15:33

bump - did everybody forget about this?

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]    The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mystic Forest [WCC' Mafia-Style Game!]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next