Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] Empty
PostSubject: Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC]   Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 3:09

To say that he was bored would have been a gross understatement. Dawnkit was alone and very bored, which in kits tended to lead to pure destruction or mischief. And without a mother to rein him in, the kit managed to hojangle himself into the Medicine Cat Den, rolling himself in the nice smelling green leaves (catmint) that called to him. They felt so good against his whiskers, and made him feel all gooey inside. "Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC]   Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] EmptySat 23 Jun 2018 - 13:11

Rainpaw came back from his early trek through the territory. He made it an effort to go on dawn patrols to avoid the horrid heat. He carried a fat pigeon by it's wing and lavender in his jaws. As he trotted into the den, he heard a slight rustle, thinking nothing of it as he placed his jawful down before spotting the kit. He gasped and padded over, frowning down at the kit. "What do you think you're doing?" He took a moment to think before an idea popped into his head. "Those leaves are poisonous, you know. If they accidentally get in your mouth you could die!"

Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC]   Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] EmptyMon 25 Jun 2018 - 0:07

"But they smell good?" Dawnkit whined, refusing to budge, far too high on the fumes of the sweet leaves. His limbs felt all heavy, and drool dripped out of his mouth as his head lolled onto the packed earth of the den. His brain was as if it was full of cotton wool for all the good it did him, he understood Rainpaw's words but not really at the same time. "Dirt is soft. So cold... I miss mom."

A little sob broke out of the kit as his pleasant buzz slowly morphed into a confusing wash of grief as the high wore off. "I want my momma!"
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC]   Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] EmptyMon 25 Jun 2018 - 23:46

His frustration, mischief and amusement washed away as he grew concerned. Rainpaw carefully picked him up by the scruff and put him in his nest. There was nothing beneficial about having a crying kit in a pile of catmint. He glanced around; where in StarClan's name was Mapleleaf? He wasn't good with this stuff. He didn't feel it was appropriate to compare this kit's grief for his practically non-existent mother. It was a rather ridiculous sight, the usually confident apprentice was struggling with helping a kit. The tom mentally scolded himself and settled down with the kit, thinking of what he could do. What had he missed as a kit that Wildfire never did? Rainpaw lowered his head and groomed the kit comfortingly, mustering a purr. Then, the tom started to clear the pigeon of feathers and tore bits off for the kit to eat. Sharing meals was a comforting thing usually. Nosing the pieces to the kit, he offered a reassuring look. "You're mother's still here through you, you know. You carry a small part of her." His words weren't the sagely advice he was hoping for but, he was an apprentice! This was the best he could do...

Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC]   Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] EmptyTue 26 Jun 2018 - 10:50

Mapleleaf walked in a few moments after Rainpaw had spoken. She held a bundle of herbs she collected to restock her supply. The medicine cat's green eyes opened wide with surprise. She placed the bundle down before speaking, "What's going on here?" she asked with a brow raised. She hoped for a detailed explanation from both, especially Dawnkit. Her gaze softened at the kit's sad expression. She really couldn't stay too stern or mad at anyone especially kits or apprentices.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] SQfTPip
Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC]   Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] EmptyTue 26 Jun 2018 - 23:09

"But she, she left me to go to StarClan! I hate StarClan! Why did they take my momma!" Dawnkit wailed without an end, he was tired, sad and hungry, but also too tired and sad to eat the pigeon that was sweetly offered. Or, that's how he felt until the chunks of meat let out that familiar meaty aroma that was too tempting. He was still sad, and very tired, but paused his sad wailing to gobble down a few chunks before going back to being sad.

And when Mapleleaf came in, his attention turned quickly as befitting his rather small stature. "Mapleleaf, I'll be a really good kit. Please tell momma to come home. I'll clean your den and pull ticks off the elders till I die!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC]   Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Snooping at first light [Open; Kits/MC/MCA of TC]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: ThunderClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: