Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Take Me Home [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Take Me Home [open] Empty
PostSubject: Take Me Home [open]   Take Me Home [open] EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 10:54

His paws felt horrible against the harsh ground of the twolegplace, sharp stone and nothing soft about it's grass. But, he followed his insticts home. The moment his paws touched the forest floor, new energy was surging through him. The scent of SkyClan raided his nose but, he kept going until he finally found himself under the canopies of ThunderClan again. His pelt was ragged for sure, reeked of twolegplace. His shoulders were covered in cuts from escaping under a wire fence and he had barely eaten anything. None of that mattered now. It was odd... This wasn't the adventure he dreamed of. Not one where he'd never return. The tom was just ready to see his family again. How had ThunderClan faired the shift in season? How was Leopardclaw handling his deputy duties? The tom saw the camp walls and grinned as he pushed through the tunnel, exhausted but, alive. Newttongue was home.

Take Me Home [open] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Take Me Home [open] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home [open]   Take Me Home [open] EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 11:06

It was a pleasant day in ThunderClan camp. Marshstorm relaxed his sore muscles, tired from a long patrol. Until the scent of Twolegplace filtered into camp. The dark tabby's head raised immediately towards the camp entrance. His amber eyes narrowed at the sight of the black cat making his way in. His mind churned, barely recognising the other tom. They hadn't had many interactions together, but he stood and padded over swiftly. The name ringing through his thoughts as he noted the scratches on the other cat's pelt.

"Newttongue! What happened?" He asked, the scent of twolegs was definitely coming off the other tom, enough to make him flinch mentally but he forced it back. This tom was ThunderClan, the scent lay deeply buried but he could still detect it.

Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home [open]   Take Me Home [open] EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 11:46

"I was taken by twolegs while I was hunting. No matter what I did, they wouldn't let me go at all, it was horrible! They kept me in their nest with their kits. But, yesterday, they left the door open just love enough for me to get out and I wandered the twolegplace until I saw the forest's edge."

The tom mewed, twisting to groom the scratches. He sighed and took in the scent of ThunderClan again.

"It's so good to be back."

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home [open]   Take Me Home [open] EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 16:32

Discomfort crawled up Marshstorm's spine at Newttongue's explination. He understood all too well the tenacity and unfairness of twolegs. The inability to contol their kits. He padded forward and licked at the scratches to aide the tom in getting some comfort and more importantly, care. Fortunately, the scratches looked healed enough to not require emergency aided from Mapleleaf since she was busy looking after Leopardstar.

"I'm sure Leopardstar will be pleased to see you've returned, Newttongue." He mewed steadily, stepping back to let the black tom have space to breathe, to take in his clan once more. "There have been changes since you left, but I'm pleased you've escaped those wretched Twolegs."

Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home [open]   Take Me Home [open] EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 17:54

"Leopardstar? StarClan, how long have I been gone... Has Blizzardstar passed?" He meowed, looking wide-eyed at Marshstorm. His father was leader! That normally was a great bit of news to hear but, it also brought along the bad news of their previous leader's downfall. It made his skin prickle while also filling him with pride at the same time. It was an odd thing... He had to check on his family now, he had been taken soon after his mother's demise, after all. Leopardcla... Leopardstar may still be in mourning.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home [open]   Take Me Home [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Take Me Home [open]
Page 1 of 1