Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bold Choice For A Kit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

A Bold Choice For A Kit Empty
PostSubject: A Bold Choice For A Kit   A Bold Choice For A Kit EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 12:56 pm

Coldkit glanced over at her mother who were sleeping with Coldkits other siblings. She had a hard time sleeping and poked her head out of the nursery, the sun was on it's was down and only a few cats were awake.
When she was sure no one were looking she dashed out of camp quickly, once she was out she ran in between the reeds and looked back at camp, no one seemed to have noticed her, phew. "Now where to go?" she mumbled quietly for herself.

A Bold Choice For A Kit Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: A Bold Choice For A Kit   A Bold Choice For A Kit EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:52 am

Streamkit had waked up due to an other kit leaving the nursery. He was a bit confused with that why would you go out al on your own? Its much more fun if you do it with someone else. He sprung up bumping nightkit in his hurry and followed the other kit. She was going out of camp! How exiting! He followed her trough the camp exit and tried to keep up with Coldkit as good as he could, when the she kit suddenly stopped he thought it would be a good time to let her notice that she had been followed "Hello! Why did you sneak out of camp on your own? Its much more fun together! "

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: A Bold Choice For A Kit   A Bold Choice For A Kit EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 1:01 am

Nightkit felt one of the other kits bumping into her. She was immediately awake. She tried to blink the sleep out of her eyes. As soon as she did that, she saw Streamkit running out of the nursery. Nightkit stood up and slowly walked out of the nursery to follow Streamkit out of the camp.
'Why are you guys here?' She said on a quiet tone when Streamkit stopped next to another cat. Is that Coldkit? 'It's late!' She looked at Streamkit. 'Oh, and you woke me. Could you not do that again? I do love my good old sleep!' She looked at Coldkit again. 'Anyway, why are you here, all alone, at night?'
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bold Choice For A Kit   A Bold Choice For A Kit EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 11:29 am

Coldkit looked at the two other kits that had followed her "I wanted to explore, camp is boring! But no one saw you leaving? Right?" she meowed and looked over at camp.
When she was sure no one had notices she looked back Nightkit and Streamkit, "I'm gonna go explore now, anyone wanna join?" she asked and smiled.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: A Bold Choice For A Kit   A Bold Choice For A Kit EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 1:49 am

The tiny blue-silver she-kit flinched as she felt a light touch of moss on her flank. She cautiously opened one eye, trying to remain still as she took a small glance at a kit leaving the nursery. Featherkit blinked in surprise as she noticed two other fresh, kit scent-trails leading out of the den. There are kits leaving camp!, she thought anxiously, shaking the scraps of moss off her, and standing up silently. Should I follow them?. She hesitantly crouched, while trying to determine who had left. Even though she didn't play with the others much, she often observed, and she figured that Coldkit, Streamkit and Nightkit had possibly escaped from the scent trails and empty nests.

I'm going after them! she concluded, and stepped carefully out of her nest, weaving through the sleeping cats. Featherkit stood outside in the breeze, glancing around to make sure nobody had noticed. When she was satisfied, she darted to the entrance. Opening her mouth, she followed where the others were, and tensed when she saw them.

"W-what are you doing here?"she squeaked,"The others will find us soon!" Quickly, she looked down. Had I been right to interfere? They were just having some fun, surely. Would they get angry?

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

A Bold Choice For A Kit Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bold Choice For A Kit   A Bold Choice For A Kit EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 3:25 pm

(Bump, keep it going!)

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bold Choice For A Kit   A Bold Choice For A Kit EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 am

Streamkit was not going to turn away now " well beside the other kits I am sure we did not get followed, and I really want to explore to! Aslong as we don't need to swim I am al on board!" he twisted his tail. I really don't want to swim.

(AAAAAHHHHHRRGHHHHH I AM SOOO SORRYYY, I totaly forgot about this so sorry that it is so short! I just wanted it to get out)

Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: A Bold Choice For A Kit   A Bold Choice For A Kit EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 1:41 am

'I don't really know about this, guys!' Nightkit said. 'We are just kits!' She looked at whatever was ahead of them. 'Even though it would be fun to go...' She looked at the other kits again. 'I'm in! As long as we don't go to far from the camp!' She smiled at the others. As long as they would protect each other, there won't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bold Choice For A Kit   A Bold Choice For A Kit EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Coldkit quickly looked at the new kit "Unless someone saw you then no one knows we're here, they are all sleeping! Comon' I'm sure you want to explore the territory as much as the three of us!" she meowed in excitement before she looked around and then started walking towards the riverbank.
She glanced quickly at Streamkit "I just wanna see the river, we're not gonna swim don't worry!" she meowed and smiled at him. She often got irritated when she heard of cats in the clan that didn't wanna swim, Riverclans was known for swimming! But tonight she was to excited to care, plus he was only a kit like herself, he would hopefully get used to it!

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bold Choice For A Kit   A Bold Choice For A Kit EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Streamkit looked at Coldkit "alright then, but don't expect me to come with you!" he spat. He looked back at his sister Nightkit " Why can't we just, I don't know explore a bit more?" he ran to a tinier part of the river and jumped over it. "I see you guys on the other side!" he said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bold Choice For A Kit   A Bold Choice For A Kit Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bold Choice For A Kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: