Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]

Go down 
+9
ginger
Aspen
Not
Princess poatato
Jay Bird
RoawImKoatt
Sam
Maple
Stags
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1852

Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] Empty
PostSubject: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 19:33

DYNASTY DECAPITATED

"If it feels good, tastes good
It must be mine
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die"

Opening:
ShadowClan has been very quiet compared to the other clans recently, despite the Gingerstripe incident. But, no more...

Phase One:
When Nettlesting recieves this unsettling prophecy, his suspicious nature causes him to level up every individual... Except the right ones. Despite the ominous threat,  his self confident nature fools him into believing he can solve this without confiding in Littlestar. Poor him, he is so very wrong.

"A shadow walks among you,
a trickery mask of configured faces
carefully hidden, claws unsheathed
a tiny secret rises until it cannot be denied
Beware ShadowClan, there's a shadow among you."

Phase Two:
A single, lovely and handsome kit, Lightningkit, is born to the newly named Littlestar. A charming little fella, one you can't quite help but to love. He becomes the clans favorite(tm), and through his apprenticeship and young warriorhood, he is a shining star. Efficient at his work, he tirelessly helps the elders, selflessly gives up meals to the younger apprentices, and simply charms the whole clan, and maybe some other clan cats.

But hanging out with the elders and older warriors come with a price. He learns the tale of Gingerstripe, and the follies his mother had made. He begins to see weakness in her and her deputy, and he becomes distasteful. Every choice his mother makes is now under his scrutiny, and it is always wrong. Scorchfang (or whoever is deputy) is always wrong in every single move they make. He begins to plot.

Phase Three:
The tom we all know and love at this point, Lightning, is made in charge of, something. Probably a battle charge for territory or something. But it is successful, and he earns the extra praises and admiration of his clanmates. This is when he now sees what power feels like, and he is hungry for it.

Phase Four:
Over time, Lightning starts talking about his plan with [Lightning-s childhood best friend]. Growing up together, they have a bond and trust that could never be severed. The two plot out more clancat's that might be disproving of Littlestar and [current Deputy]. Together, they subtly convince these few that action needs to be taken. They form "The New Core", a mini-clan lead by Lighting- with the Deputy as [childhood best friend.]

Phase Five:
Lightning and [childhood best friend] begin to work their magic. Carefully during Gatherings and border meetings, the two start to gain support from various warriors and apprentices from other clans. He tells them about Littlestar's weaknesses, and promises them never before seen power in their various clans if they help take ShadowClan over. After all, the idea started there so that is the first place to go. These apprentices and warriors from other clans remain silent and start training harder, faster, stronger, and better. Perhaps they convince their own friends to join the cause.

Phase Six:
The New Core Members in ShadowClan begin to slowly weaken the clan via fox glove seeds. The New Core members will place a single seed in each prey, besides theirs. Overtime, the entire clan would start to feel the effects- weakness, heart pains, and fatigue. The clan would become more lethargic, and some may have trouble controlling their limbs.

Phase Seven:
The Day is near. With everything going so smoothly, by this point Lightning believes he is StarClan chosen to lead ShadowClan into greatness. One of The New Core members slowly and subtly says goodbye to their friends and families. On a quiet day, Lightning swipes a patch of Firestone's fur, and hides it for a few days on the border to hopefully dull the scent. Finally, Lightning and The New Core member go to the border, and stage a fight. Lightning eventually murders The New Core Member, and retrieves the stolen fur and places it between his claws.

Phase Eight:
Lighting rushes back to camp, and alerts the clan and Littlestar of the murder, claiming it was a ginger tom that looks like Firestone- he says he believes it was Gingerstripe. Lightning then cleans his claws, providing the ginger fur as evidence. A large party leaves camp to find the rogue, but is met with the resistance of The New Core members from other clans. They fight and are overwhelmed, but back at camp something worse is going down.

Phase Nine:
With The New Core and a few others remaining, Lightning attacks Littlestar, and eventually takes a life and subdues her into her den. The rest of The New Core takes over the remaining warriors, and when the other New Core members and defeated ShadowClan returns, Lightning declares himself ShadowClan's new leader.

Phase Ten:
Healing the clan, Lighting pushes the clan to grow stronger in battle in hopes to take over ThunderClan. But a quiet being, one that usually goes unnoticed, slips away to warn ShadowClan's allies about what is going on in ShadowClan.

Phase Eleven:
The [Alliged Clans] surprise Lightning and The New Core in camp and easily overtake them. Lightning is executed in the center of camp, and the remaining The New Core members are exiled or executed as well. The New Core members from other clans are given back to their rightful leaders for them to be punished there.

Keep in mind everyone, that you cannot be killed without approval, so if you don't want to be executed you don't have to be! I am also begging players of ShadowClan to go along with the poisoning and defeat with The New Core Members. Remember, ShadowClan wins and you don't have to die! So it will really make an amazing story if you go along with it. :)

ShadowClan-
The New Core Leader: Lightning
The Childhood Best Friend: Rain (ginger)
The New Core Member to Be Murdered:
The New Core Members:
Dustpaw of ShadowClan (Sam)
Dawnpaw of ShadowClan (peppr)
Sedgestrike of SkyClan (Cays)
Starlingkit of SkyClan (me)
Starlingkit of ShadowClan (Harliquin)
Ratpaw of ShadowClan (ginger)

Quiet Figure Who Slips Away: Silentpaw (Kari)
Cat Who Tells Story of Gingerstripe: Firestone (Jay)
Cats to Tell Lighting More About Littlestar's Life: Blazeflight (Maple) (max of three)
The patrol that is sent away to fight the rogues and the cats remaining at camp will be decided closer to the time it happens.

Other:
Aligned Clans: (RiverClan and SkyClan - clarify closer)

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Last edited by Stag on Thu 19 Apr 2018 - 7:50; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4831

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 20:13

Ooo, Blazeflight could be one of the cats to tell about Littlestar's life, since Little is her mother. She probably wouldn't do it in a hateful way, but she could do it nonetheless ^^

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 4:12

Could Dustpaw be added to the New Core? Maybe she could have a crush on lighting so that's why she joins.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] Sig10
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 4:59

If Kari doesn't want Silentpaw to be the quiet figure [I'm pretty sure she will tho] I know Minnowcall would be fit for the role

Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 7:20

Cat Who Tells Story of Gingerstripe: Fireboi is your guy ;D

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 8:15

U can sign up any of my cats for whatever u need. They'll all be warriors april 7th and 8th accept for nightpaw, hers is im pretty sure the 14th
(Accept for the roles in which cats die.)

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 8:43

Willowpaw of Windclan would like Lightning, especially if Lightning promised him things... even if Lightning knows they won't come true.

Cinderpaw of Riverclan might support.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 10:05

peppr wrote:
U can sign up any of my cats for whatever u need. They'll all be warriors april 7th and 8th accept for nightpaw, hers is im pretty sure the 14th
(Accept for the roles in which cats die.)

Do you want Dawnpaw to be in The New Core? Now that it is open to other clans, are you wanting your other cats to be too?

Jade wrote:
Willowpaw of Windclan would like Lightning, especially if Lightning promised him things... even if Lightning knows they won't come true.

Cinderpaw of Riverclan might support.

If you want, Willowpaw and Cinderpaw can now be parts of The New Core. (I just put Willowpaw there already because I was pretty sure you'd say yes but I can obviously change it.

Last edited by Stag on Thu 29 Mar 2018 - 10:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 10:56

Hey guys! Phase Five onward has been changed! Other clans can now join The New Core!

[[ Waiting on an okay from Jay for the Firestone's fur part, so if Jay says no the fur part will be removed.]]

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1536

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 12:28

I can offer Blackpaw of TC and Elmpaw of WC, Black would go along with it until she finds out about the plan to and Elm would probably be skeptical of it from the beginning but join it anyway, then back out before things get too crazy.

It would be interesting to see what happens to Blackpaw, since she's Rogue-born. :3 Elmpaw would only join to feel like he was a part of something, he's a lonely boy.

Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 12:37

ok. thats fine w/ me

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 12:53

I have an empty slot, and would be interesting in filling the best friend/mate role! I can promise to be active as well. c:

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 13:13

i would've loved to offer one of my characters for the childhood best friend, but my next shadowclan character, starlingkit, isn't going to be born until at least a month passes.

i don't know if that plot will be going on for that long, but i can always offer her up to be a member of the new core.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 13:25

Just going to put this out there- Willowpaw might have to drop out. Willow would totally support them from afar, but he might have to drop out of the plot. Just in case. I made some other commitments and depending on how those go effects whether or not I can afford his execution.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 15:24

Harlem wrote:
i would've loved to offer one of my characters for the childhood best friend, but my next shadowclan character, starlingkit, isn't going to be born until at least a month passes.

i don't know if that plot will be going on for that long, but i can always offer her up to be a member of the new core.

Aye, two Starlingkits. I'll sign her up for The New Core

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]   Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dynasty Decapitated [Open, Unapproved]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next