Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A plea for help.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptyFri 8 Jun 2018 - 16:20

Mitéra walked down the unfamiliar twolegplace feeling exposed. She was used to hunting in the woods. Yet, as much as she hated it it had to be done. She scented a large group of cats near an old abandoned twoleg nest. The Regime. The only cats who can help me. She thought. Mitéra walked into the large group of cats sitting down in a visible position as such to render herself not a threat. "Hello. May I speak to your leader?" She asked in her elegant commanding voice.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptySun 10 Jun 2018 - 13:00

Loaf had been resting on the branch of a tree, his eyes barely keeping themselves open as he watched cats frolic beneath him. He let out a rough purr as gazed upon them socialize and train among each other. The Regime had definitely grown in numbers since Desolate had been in control. His brother would've been so proud to see what he had made of his group. "You'd be so proud, brother. Don't worry, the forest cats will pay soon."

That would have to wait though. The ginger tabby suddenly became way more aware of his surroundings, as a cat he didn't recognized waltzed into his camp. He tilted his head as they asked for the leader, completely oblivious to the fact he was poised right above her. With a flick of his tail, Loaf made his way down the tree with ease, landing in front of the cat. Now towering over them, he spoke in a clear, commanding voice.

"State your business here, or die where you stand," He unsheathed his claws to emphasize his statement.

A plea for help. Tenor A plea for help. Original A plea for help. 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptyMon 11 Jun 2018 - 15:10

Mitéra was not easily startled. She knew something was watching her. She had felt it. "Well hello." She spoke in a mocking tone. "You seem to be more serious than needed. It's not as if I'm an entire army after all." She said to the younger cat. "You seem to be the only cats who can help me. The group of wild cats calling themselves Skyclan has killed my kit. I have come here because rumor has it you plan to attack Skyclan. Perhaps my mate and I could join you, at least for a time." She paused. "So long as you will help me get revenge."

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 14:57

ooc: are you up for them to have a little spar?? with the battle system, if you'd like

ic:
Loaf purred as he stifled a chuckle, his tail flicking from side to side as he heard the cat's predicament. It was cute, really, how this cat had come to him, begging for his aid. Had the Regime grow that popular over the course of the past sunrises? On the inside, he beamed with pride at how far they had come. They had started out as two cats with a dream and now they were an actual threat. He flexed his claws in satisfaction, imagining himself raking them through a clan cat.

The ginger tabby stopped himself from fantasizing a bit further, and returned his gaze back to the cat. "You wish to join our ranks?" He meowed, flicking his ears, "Prove your worth, then."

A plea for help. Tenor A plea for help. Original A plea for help. 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 14:52

OOC: Sure let's do it.

IC:
"You want me to prove my worth?" She asked. "Oh poor little me, a weak old she-cat at the mercy of this powerful overlord!" She mewed in an over-dramatic and mocking tone. "How am I meant to prove my worth when-" Mid sentence without the slightest pause she leaped at loaf to 'prove her worth'.

Mitéra used 'Jumping Strike' on Loaf, wasting 20 stamina and dealing 10 damage.

Mitéra: HP: 45 / 45 SP: 120 / 140
Loaf: HP: 35 / 45 SP: 140 / 140

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Patéras sat atop the short Twoleg nest. He watched proudly as his mate attacked the Regime's leader. She'll defeat him, no chance. He thought. Even if Mitéra did end up losing, she was in no danger as Patéras would've leaped down, picked her up, and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 15:50

Loaf grunted as the she-cat leaped at him. He was expecting her to attack him, but the move still caught him off guard. Growling, he shook her off and pummeled her face with unsheathed claws.

Loaf used Upright Front Paws, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Loaf: 
35/45 HP
120/140 SP

Miteras:
34/45 HP
120/120 SP

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 6:36

Mitéra knew the attack was coming. That didn't help the sting though. How predictable. She thought. She stood up on her hind legs and slashed her claws through Loaf's fur.

Mitéra used 'Rear up to Slash', dealing 11 damage and wasting 15 stamina.
Mitéra: HP: 34 / 45 SP: 105 / 140
Loaf: HP: 24 / 45 SP: 120 / 140

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 11:27

This was beginning to get out of hand. No way was he going to be taken down, by a mangy loner that decided to walk into his camp. Filled with new found anger, he shoved her to the ground and bit hard on her scruff, slashing at her back and sides with his claws.

Loaf used Teeth Grip, dealing 8 damage and costing 20 stamina.
Miteras is pinned for two turns.

Loaf:
24/45 HP
100/140 SP

Miteras:
26/45 HP
120/140 SP

Last edited by Lulu on Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 11:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 11:27

The member 'Lulu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

A plea for help. Mistpe10
A plea for help. Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 17:11

Mitéra was thinking fast. Now this was... unorthodox. She worked on instinct, knowing she had the better chance to win. She struggled her scruff just loose enough that she could stand up on her hind legs . She drew her claws down Loaf's face with a fury she didn't know she had.

Mitéra used 'Upright Front Paws' on Loaf, dealing 11 damage and wasting 20 stamina.
Mitéra: HP: 26 / 45 SP: 100 / 140
Loaf: HP: 13 / 45 SP: 100 / 140

OOC: Just so you know I think Mitéra will win. The odds are just in her favor. Suppose she really will prove her worth, eh?

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 20:48

The ginger tabby hissed in pain as her claws raked down his face.That would definitely leave scars later. Loaf growled as he continued clawing her sides, biting down harder onto her scruff just to keep her in place.

Loaf continues using Teeth Grip, dealing 8 more damage and costing 20 stamina. Mitera is pinned for one more turn.

Loaf:
13/45 HP
80/140 SP

Mitera:
18/45 HP
100/140 SP

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptySat 16 Jun 2018 - 5:24

Mitéra smirked as he hissed in pain. She loved it when she could hurt people. She couldn't do what she did earlier, as Loaf's grip had strengthened. She quickly drew her claws across Loaf's already scarred face. After all, she wouldn't want him to forget her in a hurry.

Mitéra used 'Front paw Strike', dealing 9 damage and wasting 10 stamina.
Mitéra: HP: 18 / 45 SP: 80 / 140
Loaf: HP: 4 / 45 SP: 80 / 140

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptySat 16 Jun 2018 - 8:20

As more caws raked across his face, the leader sprang away, panting heavily as his injuries stung like a nagging fire. She was obviously going to win, there was no meed fot her to down him completely. "All right, that's enough," He meowed, standing a bit straighter, "You have clearly proven how worthy you are. Welcome to the Regime, Mitera."

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptySat 16 Jun 2018 - 10:26

Mitéra smirked as Loaf forfeited and let her join the Regime. The battle had been hard fought, but she still could have killed Loaf if the battle had progressed. "Thank you for so kindly... letting me in. Although there is another cat I would like you to meet. And you are in no condition to decline him from the Regime either. Patéras! Come forward!"
___________________________________________________________________________________

Patéras leaped down from the top of the Twoleg nest onto the hard stone-like thing that he had used to get up, walking down it's steps. Once he reached the bottom, he smirked at Loaf. "Hello Loaf. Do you recognize me? Perhaps not after all this time. I may have changed my name but surely you must recognize my appearance!" He stopped to walk until he stood very close to Loaf. "You may remember me as Torrent, the brother you left behind!"

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. EmptySat 16 Jun 2018 - 12:10

"Brother I left behind? I did no such thing," Loaf meowed calmly, but a bit of anger did flicker in his usual cool gaze, "I admit, you do resemble my kin, but don't think you can fool me that easily. I watched several of my siblings die, and I'm nearly positive Torrent was among them. I do admit, the fact that you know his name is quite..unsettling." The leader looked the tom up and down, flicking his tail as he noticed the uncanny resemblance between the latter and his fallen family member. 

Still, he refused to believe it. It would take more than that to have him regarded as 'brother' once more. Besides, this cat could literally be a forest cat that witnessed the ordeal and took the idea. "You can never trust anyone out here in the wild."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A plea for help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. Empty

Back to top Go down

A plea for help.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next