Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED]   I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED] EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 17:12

Hailsong was coming back from the dusk patrol with a big crow and one mouse in her jaws. She left the bird in the fresh-kill pile but when her eyes met the silhouette of her sister, she decided to take the rodent with her. It had been a while since they shared a meal together, just the two of them as sisters.

The calico she-cat approached the young warrior and she laid down next to her under the shadow of a beech tree, offering her the mouse with a movement of her paw. "I know it's late but do you want to share this fresh-kill with me? I haven't eaten a whisker since yesterday and... I would like to spend some time with my sister." She mewed sheepishly, curling her tail around her body. Orchidpool became a warrior after her so they started sharing the den since a few days. They got distant due to her differences of rank but Hailsong still loved her like when they were kits.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED]   I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED] EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 9:56

A certain warrior was lost in her thoughts, unsure of what to make of her feelings. She began playing with her paws as those feelings got more prominent. She would quickly look over at her crush then look back down. This was a frequent little habit that happened when she had nothing better to do. This time, however, she'd be a bit too distracted to be doing it.

Orchidpool looked up in surprise as her sister pushed a rodent to her with a paw. The she-cat nodded and scooted over so Hailsong could sit next to her and the prey could be in front of them both. The quiet she-cat began to take small nibbles of the dead rodent, not knowing what to say. Once her brain recollected her thoughts, she opened her mouth to begin speaking, "How h-have you been? W-We haven't spoken in a while..."
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED]   I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED] EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 17:00

The she-cat watched how her sister laid down, agreeing to eat with her. Hailsong purred and took a small bite of the animal. While she was munching the meat, Orchidpool talked. The small she-cat swallowed the meat and then took a few seconds to think. He looked at the sky with lost, nostalgic eyes, before smiling softly. "Being a warrior has been... different than I expected. I mean, I've more independence to be myself but I can't help to think that everybody just sees me as the daughter of the deputy... well, except for Blizzardshell and Torrentstorm." She mewed, barely blushing. Her heart was divided between the two toms but she wouldn't admit it. She simply couldn't say that she was in love with both of them.

Hailsong returned her gaze to the other she-cat and shook her head. "But don't get strange ideas! We're just friends... that's all. Let's stop talking about me. I wanna know about your life too." She mewed, avoiding the subject of her relationship with the two warriors.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED]   I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED] EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 9:47

OOC: Sorry for the late reply! I just realized that I hadn't posted already!

IC: Orchidpool's heart sank a little after noticing the way Hailsong acted when she had mentioned the two toms' names. Even though Hail had said that she and the two toms were just friends, the younger cat couldn't shake the fact that there might me something more. Feelings Hailsong wasn't willing to share with her. The problem was, Orchid had a slight... no a huge crush on Torrentstorm and the timid cat was afraid to share these deep feelings with her sibling now that she realized Hailsong had eyes for Torrentstorm. Should she mention or at least hint it? Would the result be an angry Hailsong and a broken sister relationship? Should she at least try?

The she-cat had so many questions and concerns but so little time. She took in a deep breath before finally getting to addressing her sister once more, "W-Well, it hasn't been a-as exciting as y-yours is I guess. I-I've been trying to h-help with some apprentice's training and sometimes go on a-a small hunt. It would be less boring if Torrentstorm acknowledged I even existed." The she-cat had muttered the last sentence, still too afraid to clearly state what she felt. She really, really hoped Hailsong hadn't understand the last statement or the sisters' relationship might be going downhill.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED]   I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED] EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 15:39

OOC: It's okay ;D

IC: The she-cat heard the shaky voice of her sister with interest. She had always been so helpful and kind. She would be a great queen if she found someone to share her life. But before she could tease her with that, from her mouth came out the name of the cat she had started to develop feelings for.

Torrentstorm...

Hailsong was in shock but she didn't demonstrate with any physical signal. Her green eyes glanced at Orchidpool trying to decipher if those words truly meant what she suspected. It was obvious. The young warrior obviously was helpless for that kind and handsome tom. How couldn't she see that earlier? When she saw the feelings behind her sister's eyes, she realized what she had to do.

Torrentstorm was a dearest friend to him, one she loved as much as she loved Blizzardshell. And even if it meant her sadness... she knew that he would be happy with Orchidpool. She knew her sister as she knew her own mind, he would never find anyone as trusting or as kind. The she-cat knew that she wouldn't be a good mate for anyone. She was snappy, sharp-tongued and boring to talk. In the first place, the tom might not even like her or see her more than just a friend. But with Orchidpool... that was different. She was a young, bright and beautiful she-cat. Who wouldn't fall in love with her? No one could be a better mate for Torrentstorm.

That was why she put her personal and irrational feelings away. Instead, Hailsong looked at the grey she-cat with an understanding smile. She placed a paw over hers and purred, lovingly. "I didn't know you like him... But don't worry! As your sister, I'll set up as many meetings as you need for him to fall in love with you. Torrentstorm won't resist a pretty and nice she-cat like you. I will be your first supporter in this relationship... if you let me help, of course." She mewed sheepishly as she tried to hide the pain inside her heart. This was it. This was the end of any future romantic relationship with him. But... it was for the best. For the best of her sister and for best of him. Together, they will be happy. Her happiness didn't matter as long as her favourite sister and best could live long, happy lives. That was enough.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED]   I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Know My Sister Like I Know My Own Mind [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: