Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fallow for RC MCA!!

Go down 
+4
Reaper King
ruska
Ash
Maple
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4836

Fallow for RC MCA!! Empty
PostSubject: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyTue 5 Jun 2018 - 22:47

Cat Name : Fallowkit

Clan : RiverClannn

What are the duties of a medicine cat : One of the most important duties of the Medicine Cat is to put the needs of their Clan before those of themselves. They, obviously, must tend to the wounded, whether they are a kit or an elder, it doesn't matter. They receive prophecies, omens, and visions. They can use these messages from StarClan to better their Clan, and should tell their leader immediately. They are not to take a mate or have kits, as this may give them a sense of bias towards the aforementioned cats. They are to attend meetings at the Moonstone with the other Medicine Cats to receive these visions and discuss events of the Clan with them. They are to hold a strong connection with StarClan, as they are a messenger of sorts from them to their Clan. Medicine Cats can also advise their Leaders and Deputies. They are to take on a Medicine Cat Apprentice and train them in the ways of the medicine cat, by telling them of the herbs they use, how to use them, where to find them, and teaching them the Warrior Code.

What you would do with this position : As for what I as a member would do, well, of course, I'd try as hard as I could to be extremely active. I'd be sure to finish all the Moonstone Journeys and Medicine Cat Meetings, and I would use the visions in a way that actually has an impact on the Clan itself. I'd be sure to post in any important topics that I might be needed in, as soon as possible.

Why you think you deserve this position : I strive to be as active as I can on a regular basis and to make myself available as much as I can. I feel like having the role of medicine cat would definitely help to kick me into gear and help with activity, by giving me something to do (Moonstone The Dark Forest). I feel like I am a fairly approachable person, so people shouldn't have a problem with coming to me for help. I think I could help make a good impact overall.

Reccomendations:
- Middy (tysm <3)??
- Ashuuu <3
- Holy Holly ;D
- Grey (aaa this one means a lot to me, from the mc :’D)
- Riskavelle :D
- Coonbae <3

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |

Last edited by Maple on Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 15:01; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 8:11

Recommend!!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 8:57

reccomended! <3

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 11:14

Recommendededededed

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 11:51

+1 rec

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 11:53

+1 Rec
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 14:00

all were added, thank you guys so much;;

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 19:50

Recommended~

Fallow for RC MCA!! N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 22:01

Would you recommend Fallowkit for RiverClan's MCA?

Fallow for RC MCA!! 6358428550690579241405432555_would%20you%20smooch%20a%20ghost

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 22:02

+1 ♡♧♡
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 22:44

Fallowkit of RC is MCA!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MAPLE!
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyThu 7 Jun 2018 - 2:58

Rec ~

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Fallow for RC MCA!! Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! EmptyThu 7 Jun 2018 - 5:04

AAAAAA!!

thank y’all so much;;

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallow for RC MCA!!   Fallow for RC MCA!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallow for RC MCA!!
Page 1 of 1