Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 21:40

Scorchfang sat patiently by the camp entrance, dragging his tongue repeatedly over his lips to rid himself of the awfully bitter taste of the traveling herbs he had just eaten. Today he would take his son and apprentice Lionpaw up to the Moonstone, and he was very excited for him to speak with StarClan, and then to become a warrior shortly after. Now all he needed to do was wait for his firstborn.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 22:00

Lionpaw walked over to his father, still chewing his traveling herbs, he made faces of disgust but he had to endure it, when he reached the older tom, he swallowed the herbs and smiled.

-I´m ready dad, ready when you are-

Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey 29019410
Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 22:19

Scorchfang gave a soft mrrow of amusement, then stood up. "Well, I won't keep you waiting, then. Let's go! But be warned, it's a very long journey, and unless you do exactly what I say it can also be dangerous. Make sure to follow my lead, okay?" With that, he led Lionpaw out of camp.

It took a while, but the father and son finally managed to leave ShadowClan territory. After trekking along the outskirts of WindClan's borderlines to the lands that are owned by no Clan, they came across a large Thunderpath, much wider than the one in ShadowClan territory. "Alright, Lionpaw, I want you to listen to me very carefully: you may be familiar with the Thunderpath in our territory, but this one here is kit's play compared to it. I don't want you to touch so much as a whisker on this Thunderpath until I give the word, and when I tell you to run, you run."

Trusting that his son will heed his warning, he waited patiently for a large enough gap between monsters to be made. Once he spotted one, he yowled, "Run!" Letting Lionpaw go first, he followed close behind him so that he could nudge him back into action if he ended up freezing in fear.

The two toms finally reached the other side just as another monster roared past, spraying them with foul-smelling grit and strange-tasting water. He panted heavily and looked over at his son. "Great job, Lionpaw. Are you okay? Think you can keep going?"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 22:25

Lionpaw followed his father closely, being silent, he needed to save his breath, being honest he was curious, the only times he got out of the Shadow Clan territory was to go to the gatherings, this made him a bit more exited.

When it was time to cross the Thunderpath, Lionpaw gulped, in fear, but he focused, and when his father told him to run, he kept his eyes facing forward and ran as fast as he could, he panted when they were in the other side.

-Y-yes, i´m okay dad... let´s keep going-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 22:28

Scorchfang continued leading Lionpaw towards Highstones, and the sun was past its peak at this point. They climbed up the mountain until they reached the entrance to Mothermouth, and the sun was beginning to fall behind the horizon.

He yawned, the herbs' effects beginning to wear off now that they have reached their destination, and he laid down on the rocky ground. "We still have a little time before we can go in. So, Lionpaw, how did you like being my apprentice? I hope I was a good mentor to you."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 22:33

Lionpaw went over and laid down too with Scorchfang, his ears twitched a bit and he purred -Nah you were not good... you were purrfect!- he giggled -I have learned from the best, and now i´ll be a warrior soon, what else can i ask more than make you proud?- 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 22:36

Scorchfang purred with laughter. "I don't know where you come up with such silliness! You are definitely the silliest cat I have ever met." He playfully nuzzled his muzzle against Lionpaw's ear, tickling inside it with his tongue.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 22:41

Lionpaw squeaked and shook his head, trying to get rid of the tingles, he purred -Oh come on dad! My sense of humor is clawsome, you gotta admit it hehehe-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 22:48

"It's definitely something I've never heard before, I'll give you that much." The deputy looked up at the sky, noticing the moon was beginning to rise. He licked between Lionpaw's ears before standing up again. "Alright, it's time to go inside. Follow close behind me, for it is very dark inside. Use your whiskers to guide you, and keep your nose on the tip of my tail. I will guide you through the cave."

He began his journey inside the dark cave, the air and ground freezing cold due to no exposure to the sun's warmth. He had been down this way many times before when he led other apprentices to the room with the magical stone.

It didn't take long for the two toms to reach the wide room, and almost immediately the moon's light shone through the hole in the ceiling, causing the Moonstone to erupt into bright cold light. Scorchfang shut his eyes tightly, then squinted, as his eyes adjusted to the sudden lighting in the once pitch black cave. He turned to Lionpaw and spoke. "I'm afraid you must continue your journey on your own from here on out, Lionpaw. Are you ready to enter the realm of StarClan in your sleep?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 22:52

Lionpaw stood and followed his father closely, once inside the cave it was impossible to see anything, but thanks to his father´s instructions, he was able to follow him, he couldn´t help but tremble at the sudden cold,and same as his father, he had to shut his eyes a few seconds to adjust to the sudden light... he heard his father... he took a deep breath, he was nervous, but he had to keep it together... and he nods.

-I´m ready-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 22:54

"Then lay down in front of the Moonstone and touch your nose to it when you are ready. But remember, anything a StarClan cat may say to you must remain confidential. I'll be right here when you wake up." With a smile, he padded over to the corner of the cave and curled up on the freezing floor, slipping his paws underneath his belly to keep the chilling ground from seeping the warmth and breath away from him too quickly.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 22:57

Lionpaw nodded -Understood...- he slowly made his way to the moonstone, looking at it... then he laid down in front of it, and giving a last look to his father, he smiled, and then slowly touched his nose with the stone.

He fell asleep.

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 23:03

When Lionpaw opened his eyes again, he saw that he was no longer in the cold cavern with the Moonstone, but instead in a beautifully warm grassy field that seemed to stretch on forever. A gentle cool breeze blew through the soft blades of grass, and fireflies danced in the air, while bright stars glistened up above. Suddenly, the stars began to slowly move and descend, and once they reached the ground, the faded image of a short-furred light brown she-cat with amber eyes and pale paws, tail-tip, and heart-shaped tuft on her chest could be made out. Stars danced in her fur, her eyes sparkled with such kindness and compassion, and her pelt smelled of all four seasons.

"Hello, Lionpaw," the she-cat greeted, her voice gentle and motherly. "My name is Sweet, but you may also call me Sweetheart if you wish."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 23:07

Lionpaw blinked, watching the place he was in, he felt so calm, like he had no worries anymore... he saw the stars moving and then the she-cat appear in front of him, he was surprised and curious.

-H-hello Sweetheart... nice to meet you-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 23:16

"I'm so happy to see Scorchfang doing so well in ShadowClan," Sweet meowed softly. Her tone of voice almost sounded wistful, but her eyes gave away nothing but happiness and joy, looking at Lionpaw as if he were her own son. "He has a beautiful mate and many talented kits, including you. I'm glad I got the chance to meet you, Lionpaw. You remind me so much of your father. Do continue to take care of him, will you not?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionpaw’s Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next