Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Survival of the Fittest {Closed}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

Survival of the Fittest {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 20:20

Ugh. Chase wrinkled her nose in a grimace of disgust at the smell that permeated the air. Through the chain link fence, she could see the mountains of trash that would usually never be found casually sitting around in the forest. Twolegs and their habits.. it was another reason to steer clear of the furless creatures. Even in the dirty back alleys of Twolegplace, things were usually not this bad. However, the rogue had already grown accustomed to doing what was needed to survive. Stifling the sigh that rose up within her, the fluffy ginger cat slipped silently into the premise.

Food was scarce in Twolegplace. Trash attracted rats, and when it came to trash, the Carrionplace came to mind. Eyes narrowed with concentration, Chase began her hunting session.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 2:22

Maplepaw was walking outside of camp together with Dewpaw when the thought came to her mind to go for a hunt in the carrion place granted it wasn't the number one place she would want to hunt but she did not want to run into an patrol who would ask why they were outside camp on there one. So the two arrived in the carrion place.

Maplepaw sniffed the air only to get the disgusting smell or the carrion place in her nose, " foxdung I can't smell anything beside these rotting smell" she said to Dewpaw " do you got something?" she shook her fur like she could shake the disgusting smell out of her fur.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 1:39

'No, I've got nothing!' Dewpaw said 'All I can smell is smell of something rotting. What is it anyway?' She looked around, hoping to find the source of the smell so she could get rid of it. They can't hunt with this smell! It would scare away all of the prey in this area! Not that they would get something else than rats or something like that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 2:48

At the sound of voices, Chase froze in her hunting crouch. More clan cats? They were close, and there were at least two of them. Just great. Here she had been hoping to evade them today. She had been fighting too many battles recently; she didn't want to get into another one. While she hesitated, the rat that she had been about to pounce on scampered away. With a silent huff of frustration, the ginger rogue watched it go. Since the clan cats were here, there was no way she could continue with a peaceful hunt any longer. Once the rat was out of sight, Chase glanced around the nearest hill of trash in the direction that the voices had come from. A flash of black fur caught her attention. ... Just two of them, huh. Both are young cats. The fluffy she-cat ducked back behind the trash hill to consider her options.

"Hi!" Chase ended up greeting the two ShadowClan apprentices with a bright smile. "My name's Chase, what's yours?" Ahh, she really didn't want to get into a fight today. With the two of them lurking around by the entrance, she didn't think she could escape without their noticing either.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 22:11

Maplepaw was really shocked when she saw a rouge standing before her and asking what her name was. "Uhm that is nothing of your interest but if you really want to know my name is Maplepaw" She looked back at her sister. " and you are on schadowclan territory, please leave at instant".

(OCC: SOOO SHORT ;-;)

Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptyMon 11 Jun 2018 - 0:23

Dewpaw tried to show no fear and she had a cold look in her eyes. 'Do what she told you. You are on OUR territory. So go. Away. Now.'
Dewpaw got ready for anything. This cat could do anything, but they were ready.
(OCC: Sorry for such a short message after such a gib time, but I've been really busy.)
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 3:06

It took quite a bit of effort to keep her cheerful grin from morphing into a scowl. Who did they think they were, ordering her around? Being pushed around was one of the things Chase hated the most. If she wanted to, she could easily best the two of them in a fight. The fur along her back rose slightly, but she swiftly smoothed it down. She met the two clan cats with an even gaze. "That's a weird name." She remarked, still in the same bouncy tone. "I've heard that clan cats had weird names, but yours goes beyond anything I was expecting. Your paw clearly has nothing to do with a maple."

Chase shifted slightly, unsheathing her claws. "If it's really your territory, you should be able to defend it, right?" A threatening note crept into her voice. Change of plans. These young cats had plenty of bark. She wanted to see if they had the bite to back it up.

ooc: I am so, so sorry for the delay! Let's get this moving quickly.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 11:07

Maplepaw heard the rouge talking for a while about her 'weird' name when she heard the last sentence. Alright that drew the line! Who does this she cat think she is? Maplepaw was almost a warrior now she could handle a stupid rouge. She gave her sister a fast nod and unsheeted her claws "I don't think you want to find out! But you will if you stay her". She let herself fal into a crouch ooooh yes! She was so ready to make from this rouge a pile of crow food!

Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 0:25

Dewpaw was a little scared but she didn't show that. She would protect their territory, even if it was the last thing she would do! 'Listen, we can and will protect our territory. We don't want to fight, but if we have no other choice, we won't hesitate to attack you.' She said, still being in a defensive pose. 'So you need to leave right this instant.'
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptyTue 19 Jun 2018 - 6:15

Chase sighed gustily. These clan cats. Always saying the same things over and over again. Really, it was getting tiring. She glanced down at her white paws before suddenly charging forward. Aiming for the black and white(?) she-cat, Chase bowled her over and pinned her down. Her claws were unsheathed, and she felt them pierce through fur and flesh. While using her weight to hold the apprentice down, she slashed at her back. The fluffy ginger rogue bent down so her head was just above Dewpaw's ears. "Prove it then." She growled.

Chase used Leap and Hold on Dewpaw, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Chase
45/45 HP
130/140 SP

Dewpaw
11/20 HP
80/80 SP

Dewpaw is pinned for two turns.

Last edited by Transient on Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 6:17; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15102

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptyTue 19 Jun 2018 - 6:15

The member 'Transient' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Survival of the Fittest {Closed} Mistpe10
Survival of the Fittest {Closed} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptyTue 19 Jun 2018 - 8:12

Maplepaw was almost happy when she saw the rouge going for atack yes! I good use a good fight! omly to realize that she could not aim correctly now her sister was getting atacked "Dewpaw get out of there! I am trying to aim here!" Of course it was no use her sister was pinned down and there was nothing witch she could help her.

Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptySun 24 Jun 2018 - 6:53

(OCC: Sorry that I haven't posted anything here! I have been really busy! I actually still have to do a lot of homework, but I first wanted to react to this topic. That's why my respons is a bit short... And it probably doesn't make sense at all, but I don't have time to check it, sorry!)
Dewpaw couldn't do anything. She was pinned down. She was a bit shocked; this was her very first fight with someone who isn't in their clan! If only she could help Maplepaw... 'Don't worry, Maplepaw.' She said. 'I'll help you as soon as I can!'. Dewpaw tried really hard to attack the rogue, but it didn't work. I guess this is up to you, Maplepaw. She thought. But I will help you when I am free. This rogue doesn't know what he is up to!
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} EmptyMon 25 Jun 2018 - 6:18

The pinned she-cat struggled, but Chase managed to easily hold her down. It was clear that the two apprentices didn't have much in the way of fighting experience. Against the fluffy ginger rogue, who was not only a skilled fighter, but also much bigger in size, the two of them had their work cut out if they wanted to survive. She did not plan on showing any mercy just because they were young. They could talk, but when it came to ability, they were sorely lacking. They were putting up so little of a fight that she was beginning to get bored. She continued to claw at Dewpaw, her chartreuse-colored eyes disinterested.

Chase continues using Leap and Hold on Dewpaw, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Chase
45/45 HP
120/140 SP

Dewpaw
2/20 HP
80/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest {Closed}   Survival of the Fittest {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Survival of the Fittest {Closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Carrionplace-
Jump to: