Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 9:42

Mother's Name: Finchstream
Clan: RiverClan
Origins: Fracturedhawk (Decendant of Ivystar) x Fallowstripe (NPC-born)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Father's Name: Cloudstone
Clan: RiverClan
Origins: Gorsefeather (WC MC) x Acornheather (SkC MC) aka. the great meddie line of sin
Appearance: A large black cat with a fluffy white tail, and beetle-black eyes (drawing in Night's signature picture)

Adopted Kits?: No
Special Requests/Information: A couple things:
• This is a forbidden litter; the kits will not know who their father is unless it is plotted for them to discover later on.  Finch will be their sole guardian

• Since I'm a sucker for naming themes, this litter has one; birds!  Any bird name will do, just make sure it falls within the site's naming rules :)

• If you take a slot, I ask that you please do not kill your kit right away, and it would be awesome if the whole litter was able to make it to warrior status

• This litter will not be born as soon as all of the slots are filled.  I need to kill off Ryeheart in order to make room for my bab, and the plot that will lead to his death is about to start.  It shouldn't take long, but I ask that if you decide to take a slot that you be patient :)

• if you do the incest with any of these babs Night will murder

SLOTS:
1. Magpiekit ♂
2. Egretkit ♀ - Night
3. Ospreykit ♂ - Midnee
4. Raggedkit ♂ - Dakota
5. Cranekit ♀ - Lincoln Park
6. Shrikekit ♀ - Littlestream

Last edited by Rainu on Fri 12 Oct 2018 - 20:46; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 10:27

I'll take a slot if that's okay with you? :)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 10:51

Awesome! :D Just link the creation back here once it's up~

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 11:14

wish i could but no slots :(
good luck with the litter! may the incest gods be ever in your favour <3

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 11:35

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 11:42

AAAAAA, I love her already! ^-^ Added!

@Titan: Thank you, we'll need all the luck we can get xD

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 1:07

She gonna be Sparrowkit of RC
Back to top Go down
Toothless

Toothless

Characters : {O} Owlkit ♂ | {B} Blackkit ♂ | {L} Leopardkit ♂
Clan/Rank : {O} RiverClan Kit ♂ | {B} WindClan Kit ♂ | {L} ShadowClan Apprentice ♂
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 17:02

Here's Owlkit  Cheering

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 17:05

He's added! :D

And with that, all the slots are closed~  I will post back here (and probably PM you all) once it's time for the litter to be born, thank you all for signing up!

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyTue 26 Jun 2018 - 13:33

To all of you guys who are waiting on this litter, I apologize for the wait! I just need to finish 1 1/2 more topics with Ryeheart in order to kill him off, and once that's finished this litter will be born! I appreciate your patience so far tho~ We're almost there! :D

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 17:31

Due to inactivity, one of this litter's slots has opened up!  Depending on Pika, another slot may be open soon as well, so keep a look out if you're interested!  If you decide to take part in this litter though, please keep in mind that it will not be born for a little while longer.  I still need to kill off Ryeheart to make Magpiekit, and Night needs to kill off Darkflight to make Egretkit.  If you sign up, please have patience, and try your very best to stay active :)

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 17:35

I'll make one (I caved in lol) I'll put her form up in a moment I'm gonna check and see if the the name Heronkit is taken or not.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 17:56

Awesome! :D I'm pretty sure Heron is taken, I can find some open prefixes for you in you need~

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 18:04

I think I found one it's not taken and it's a bird name

Shrikekit would be an okay name?
I'm think Shrikefeather or Shrikewing for her name
appearance:

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 18:07

Perfect! Just link the creation back here once it's up~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}   ⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks  ⤝ {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

⤞ The Clouded Fate of a Finch's Chicks ⤝ {Closed}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: