Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 8:01

Spottedstar gathering the kits close to her, already asleep, they wouldn't remember a thing. They were so young, and so precious. But the deviled clan members who abandoned these kits disgusted her. How dare they. "Duskfall, tell me who the parents are. And we will discuss it in the Medicine Cat den."

OOC: Short because we need to get started.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 17:05

"It pains me to say this, Spottedstar. But. But, these kits belong to Coalspirit and Soaringwing. I'll explain further once we take these two to Nightfire." Duskfall leant forward and grasped one of the kits by the scruff, and waited for his leader to do the same. They had much to discuss once they got to the medicine cat den.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 19:59

Spottedstar growled slightly, but noticed the bundles of fur and calmed herself for their sake. "This is traitorous. I'm sorry Duskfall, but I can't go easy, even on your own daughter. No harm will be done, but she and him, are going to get my tongue." She picked up the other bundle and started towards her sons den, and entered, setting them down in front of his sleeping paws. She saw him wake, opening his dual colored eyes and his huge form lifted. "Check these kits, afterwards we will speak." she mewed and let him check them out. "Duskfall, first go get Soaringwing. I will speak to him before Coalspirit. Nightfire must be here for her."

Nightfire grunted and took the kit from into his paws, letting the other kit rest next to him. He softly spread it around, attempting not to wake it. A few scratches, but from what? Both had them, and other than that they just seemed dirty and roughed up. Hearing his apprentices name, he looked up for a second. What had she had to do with these kits? Looking back down, he focused on the kits and started to groom them and put a few juices in their fur afterwards to help with the cuts. "Few scratches, kinda dirty and roughed up. But they are good now."

OOC: I'll ask for one cat at a time to keep the number of roleplayers down so its not complicated and no one gets left behind.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 2:31

Duskfall remained silent throughout this interchange, soul weary from the burden of this knowledge he'd been baring for days now. While he was glad he finally found the chance to speak of what happened to his leader, Spottedstar, a part of his heart ached for the shame his daughter, Coalspirit, and adopted son, Soaringwing would face. What they did was wrong, he had no delusions about it. He struggled to look at them without scorn, but he still cared for his children. It was with a heavy heart he went to get Soaringwing from the clearing after respectfully nodding to Spottedstar.

"Soaringwing. Follow me." The deputy said nothing more, flicking with his tail in unison with his words. Without seeing if the tom followed, he trotted back over to the medicine cat den.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 8:16

If they harm my kits, they better watch out, thought Soaringwing as he sat in the sunlight, his tail curled neatly around his paws. When Duskfall came out of the medicine cat den and called him, the tom bravely stood up and padded behind the deputy. When the tabby entered, he gave a slight nod of greeting to the medicine cat and the leader. "Hello Nightfire, Spottedstar." He sat down and curled his fluffy tail around his paws again.

Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] Image13

Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 10:31

Spottedstar looked over to Soaringwing and her eyes went to slits. "I am so disappointed in you. How dare you meddle with a Medicine Cat whom has sworn her duty to Starclan and become her mate! Let alone have kits together. You will not be doing any warrior duties, but you will be doing apprentice duties. You will not be romantic with Coalspirit, unless she is demoted and later on around 6 moons." she huffed and flattened her fur. "I'm saving you from embarrassment, because if the clan knew now that you meddled with a Medicine Cat and she to you, you'd be ridiculed. Because what kind of mouse-brain would mess with Starclan and their wishes." she flicked her tail towards the kits. "Those, are no longer your kits. You will have no affiliation with them nor your third kit. They will be adopted by another mother and later on in life when they are settled and can take this information, they will be told and the clan to. I cannot lie to my clan and keep secrets. I will make sure you are part of the clan, but some might still dislike you. I cannot help that." She looked to Duskfall. "If you think i'm being too harsh or not harsh enough, tell me. Because as a mother myself I cannot see why they would do this to their kits. And as leader I cannot believe they did they did this to Starclan."

OOC: Lots of text i'll save Nightfire for Coalspirit. I hope I got all the text.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 20:33

Duskfall sat silent throughout this interchange, the only hint of the deputy's discomfort was the flicking of the tip of his tail. The brown tom had expected such a punishment, having said similar things as well to the pair. It was natural Spottedstar was furious, and that Coalspirit would be demoted for this. But it did cause him a small measure of pain to accept this. "Spottedstar, I agree with you. Soaringwing, I had originally planned to plead for Coalspirit and you to be allowed to raise your kits, back when I thought Swirlkit was your only living offspring. But like our leader, as a father and as a ThunderClan cat, I cannot see why you would possibly try allow RiverClan to raise one of our own. To betray StarClan was bad enough, but to toss away your kits to the enemy. I do not understand you. It seems the cat I raised and the cat that stand before me are different beings."

With that, Duskfall turned his yellow green gaze elsewhere, unable to look upon his son anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 8:31

"But Spottedstar!" The tabby jumped up. "I can't do that, those are my kits! How can I not have affection towards them? As a mother, you must understand this!" He didn't care about doing apprentice duties or embarrassment, he just cared about his kits and Coalspirit. She's my mate, I love her! How can I not be her mate? Soaringwing listened as Duskfall spoke, then turned towards him. "We didn't toss them away, they were taken by a hawk and somehow ended up in Riverclan's paws. It's against the code to harm a kit, so they took them in. When they came here to see if anyone would claim the kits, Coalspirit and I thought it'd be best for them to stay in Riverclan, where they'd be safe from us and our secret. We tried to to do what was best for the kits, they didn't even have to know that they were born by a medicine cat, but know they are going to find out some way or another." He sat back down and looked at his paws, sadness covering his pale green eyes.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 10:03

Spottedstar hissed "You better keep your voice down or else they will wake and be scared. I am a mother but what you have done, is unforgivable in these eyes. Maybe later on when they are grown and well, but not now. You made your choice and so have I. These kits, are being disowned from you and Coalspirit. They need a normal life so they don't feel like the odd kits out. You will not be with Coalspirit as mates. If she wishes to be mates with you, she must go to the Moonstone and speak with Starclan. She did ridicule them."

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 13:39

Bump.

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptyTue 18 Aug 2015 - 7:20

OOC: I was waiting for Pika to post, but I guess I'll go ahead and reply to get this active again.

IC: Soaringwing crouched low to the ground in shame. His ears were down and his gaze rested on his paws. "Yes, Spottedstar," he mumbled sadly. His eyes flickered over to the kits. "May I at least have a quick moment with them?" The tom asked hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptyTue 18 Aug 2015 - 8:01

Duskfall watched on removed, having nothing to contribute to Spottedstar's words.

OOC: Sorry, I forgot it was my turn. Duskfall has kinda said everything he intended to before so he will mostly likely remain quiet until Coalspirit gets judged.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptyTue 18 Aug 2015 - 20:28

Staring down at the young tom, she saw he still cared for the youngsters, and she would let him have a final goodbye, even if the kits were asleep and couldn't respond. "Make it quick and quiet." she mewed.

Nightfire looked up with the kits snuggled against him. He wouldn't move a bit since the kits were asleep, but would let the father speak.

OOC: short as fawk.

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015 - 6:37

Soaringwing slowly stood up and padded closer to the kits. He laid down and gave a soft lick to each of them, not enough to wake the two up. He started off in a quiet whisper under his breath, hoping that the others wouldn't hear him. "I love you two. Whatever happens to you guys, just know that I'll still be there for you. I know that you probably can't hear or understand me right now, but I just want you to know that I'm still your father and I still care for you no matter what. That will never change." He rested his muzzle against them for a second and closed his eyes for the briefest moment. Soaringwing then stood up and turned to Spottedstar. With a respectful nod, he said; "I think I am done here, Spottedstar. May I be dismissed?"

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015 - 19:15

Seeing the site, she did see he loved them and walked up the the cat and pressed her muzzle to his forehead in a sign of respect and love. "Yes you may Soaringwing, please know I still love you are a clanmate and as your leader I will always care for you and the entire clan. I know its hard but it must be done." backing away she gave a nod to dismiss him. "Duskfall, bring in Coalspirit"

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: