Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jailbreak (Now Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Jailbreak (Now Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Why had she returned? Death would have been better than living with these fox-hearted pieces of crowfood. Dryad wished that she had just taken her chances and joined SkyClan instead of running back here like a coward. They probably still would have found her, but she didn't care. Nothing could possibly be worse than her life right now. Still wounded, trapped, away from both her crush and her best friend, her father dead, her grandfather trapped in the Nest, and continuously being tortured by stupid Loaf. It hadn't even gotten better after Desolate had died. The pain had stayed, and revenge meant nothing to her. Who cared if that evil rogue was gone? Her life wasn't any better because of it. Laying her head down on her paws, she tried her best to keep hiding in the shadows. Though her white pelt made that nearly impossible, at least it helped her to avoid immediate sightings. Not that any of that made a huge difference anyway. Just one more time seeing Blossomheart, Boar, or Bubbles would make her life be worth living. The hope that it could someday happen was basically the only thing keeping her from starving herself to death. Letting out an inaudible groan, she scooted further back, barely even wincing as her back pressed painfully into the den's side. Even though life had been bad at the Nest, at least the dens had been comfortable. That's when a familiar scent hit her nose. Immediately, her head perked up, trying to locate where the smell was coming from. Maybe she could be free at last! Or at least see her friend again. Whatever the case may be, she felt hopeful. Life could improve so much.

Boar was coming for her.

Jailbreak (Now Closed) Signat10

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 9:39 am

Boar walked along the path.  The brown tom was looking for a juicy mouse to eat.  When he caught it, he smelled a familiar scent.  He stopped.  Dryad.  Instead of eating the mouse, Boar walked to where the scent was coming from.  "Hello, Dryad," Boar said, looking at Dryad's den.  "Are you okay?" he asked, giving the mouse to the white she-cat.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Jailbreak (Now Closed) Image10
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 9:44 am

"Boar!" Dryad sighed loudly in relief, then looked nervously at the regime cats on the other side of their camp, They hadn't seen Boar yet, but they didn't have much time. "We have to get out of here. These cats captured me, and threaten to kill me if I escape. But I think I'll be able to manage if I'm with you." Jumping to her paws, she barely had any time to realize that she had managed to not ramble or accidentally insult anyone. All her thoughts were simply focused on one thing, which was getting away. And the mouse. Too famished to resist, she quickly gulped down the meaty rodent, savoring the juicy flavor. The moment she finished eating, she flung herself towards the exit. "Come on Boar! We don't have much time!"

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 8:00 pm

"Where're you going?" It seemed that fortune was not on Dryad's side.

A friendly voice suddenly cut between the two cats. Chase was standing in the path behind them, the limp body of a squirrel grasped firmly in her jaws. The corners of her maw were twisted up into a cheerful smile, but a close enough look would reveal that the smile did not reach her eyes. A cold, dangerous light danced within their chartreuse depths. "Loaf will be mad if you just leave like that, you know?" She mewed, pretending to sigh with exasperation. "He would totally have our hides."

Setting down her prey, her gaze swung curiously to the brown tom that was standing by the prisoner's side. "Who are you, by the way? I've never seen you around. Is he your mate?" The last question was directed towards Dryad. "Whoops. Sorry about separating you, but I can't let you just take our precious resources away." Slowly, the claws had emerged from their sheaths. There was a flash of silver as Chase leaped upon Boar. Grabbing him by the scruff just like the squirrel from a moment before, she slashed her claws mercilessly down his side.

Last edited by Transient on Wed May 30, 2018 4:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15114

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 8:00 pm

The member 'Transient' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Jailbreak (Now Closed) Mistpe10
Jailbreak (Now Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) EmptyTue May 29, 2018 12:31 am

Lucky headed for where the sound was coming from she stopped, it was Chase and he pinned down an other tom cat she had never seen before, and she saw dryad with a look of terror and anger on her face. Who was that tom cat? What was he doing here? Should she help Chase? does she needs her help? she decided that a question might be the best way to get answers " Chase? What is going on here? is there a fight? should I help? " she did not take her chances and runed towards Dryad " you are not going anywhere" she hissed and looked her in the eyes.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) EmptyTue May 29, 2018 3:39 pm

OOC: We are not using the battle system, Transient, because Dryad and Boar would be hopelessly outnumbered. And sorry for skipping posting order, I just wanted to get this going.

"He's not my mate, and you're not cool! So stop pretending you're special and let me and my friend leave!" Dryad snapped, insults coming from actual intellectual though rather than the first things that came to mind. It seemed like Boar and her couldn't escape undetected. Chase had to come and ruin everything, and now Lucky had noticed. She'd be fortunate not to have Loaf get involved now! Turning to the rogue that looked just like her, save for the lack of pretty eyes, she growled, deeper than she usually did. "Says who? Just because you're evil doesn't mean you're better than me. So scram, you little dirtball! You don't even have pretty enough eyes to look as good as I do!" With those words, she scent her claws ripping through the fur on the she-cat's chest, lip curled in a snarl.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 2:21 pm

Boar ripped himself out of Chase's grip and sliced at the she-cat.  He was in one of his rages, where his frenzy is almost unstoppable.  The brown tom finally finished the evil she-cat with one blow to the head.  "Take this, you fox-hearted excuse for a cat!"  Boar yelled, his rage blazing like a wildfire.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 12:58 pm

"Come on, Boar! Let's go!" Seeing their chance to escape, Dryad took off, leaving the unconscious form of Chase and the injured Lucky behind her. Freedom was in her paws. Risking a quick glance to make sure that Boar had run after her, she continued sprinting. Only one destination was in her mind. SkyClan, where Blossomheart lived. Too much time had gone by since she had seen the beautiful pink SkyClanner. As soon as her friend caught up, she would thank him, and then get on her way.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Boar ran with Dryad, his rage simmering down.  I guess that it would be smarter if we ran away, he conceded to himself.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 1:15 pm

"Thanks for helping me get out of there. It was horrible. I'm going to go see my friend Blossomheart in SkyClan now. I'll see you around!" Dryad said in fare-well, turning back towards SkyClan. Soon she would be back with Blossomheart. Maybe she could even convince her to leave and join her! Then they could have a great new life together. Away for the clans, away from the regime, away from bad memories. Of course, she would still visit Boar, because she was infinitely thankful to him for everything he had done for her.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am

Boar walked away and left.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Now Closed)   Jailbreak (Now Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jailbreak (Now Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum