Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 21:24

Oh, great StarClan. The world just looked so big from outside the nursery. Spiderkit softly whimpered and nestled back into his soft nest, draping his paws over his face, trying to make himself scarce. He didn't want to go outside. He wasn't ready yet. He just wanted to stay in the safety of his nest next to his brother. Alderkit would make sure to protect him from the dangers of the outside world... provided he stayed by his side and refused to give into the temptations to explore the camp.

(OOC: So, as a sort of mini-plot, I'll need at least one kit, apprentice, or pretty much any cat to bully Spiderkit for being so scared of everything. It would do well with character development for both him and Alderkit.)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 19:27

-What´s the matter brother? i thought you would be exited for this day, we´re finally allowed to explore!-

Alderkit on the other hand, was eager to get out and explore, so many times he heard stories of the outside world, so many adventures waiting for him!

-Come on you can do it! I´ll be with you!- Alderkit gently nudged his brother to make him get out of the nest.

Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) 29019410
Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 20:10

Spiderkit softly whimpered in fear. He should’ve known Alderkit would want to go outside, and of course he wanted his brother to go with. With a shaky exhale of breath, Spiderkit rose to his paws and stumbled hit of the nest, slowly following him outside.

The camp was very bright compared to inside the nursery — too bright for his liking. He just wanted to go back into hiding from the rest of the world. Please let him hide... Let him just sleep forever...

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 20:19

OOC: aw yes, raccoonpaw's totally immature enough to bully a kit

Lounging off somewhere distant in the SkyClan camp, Raccoonpaw pricked his ears towards the nursery upon hearing some inaudible mews of two kits. He stretched his ears as far as he could so he wouldn't have to get up from his spot but failed. The tom's curiosity got the best of him, so Raccoonpaw, with a groan, slowly sat up and padded towards the especially sheltered den.

Now, Raccoonpaw could hear some anxious and reassuring mews from two recognizable kits- that's right, hadn't some cat kitted recently? At least, that was what was going around the camp. 

As he heard one of the kits begging not to have to go outside the nursery, an amused purr rippled through Raccoonpaw's throat. Nearly every kit Raccoonpaw had seen was always excited to get out of the crowded space.

"Man, I don't want some scaredy-cat holding all of SkyClan back when it comes for his training!" And with that thought, he saw the two kits finally stepping outside the nursery. The dark-colored tom contemplated something for a bit, but then approached the two kits. "Is someone having trouble exploring the camp?" Raccoonpaw suddenly said with an outburst, probably scaring the anxious kitten, mischief glimmering in his eyes.

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 20:27

The loud voice behind him scared the living daylights out of him, and he squealed and leaped high into the air, his short tortoiseshell fur bushed out. Spiderkit scrambled behind his brother, staring out in fear at the larger cat, an apprentice, who was looking down at his with an expression that wasn't friendliness. "I-I... I..." The kit wasn't quite able to find any words, his stammering very soft and timid.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 20:47

Alderkit was about to run off to explore when the sudden loud voice made him almost jump, his brother went behind him for protection and that made him arch his back and hiss to the apprentice trying to make him back off and step away from his brother.

-Are you okay brother?- asked Alderkit to the kit behind him, not taking his eyes off the other cat -It´s okay, i´m here...-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 21:42

Satisfaction pursed through Raccoonpaw, seeing these kits so easily frightened by one simple meow made him feel powerful.
"Oh, I didn't mean to scare you," Raccoonpaw meowed with a slight sneer. "Why so frightened? I'm just your average SkyClan apprentice," he continued, exaggerated hurt on his face. He started to walk around the two kits, his long black tail draping over them. "No need to be so protective of your brother. After all, I'm harmless, aren't I?" He said, getting closer to the two littermates, Spiderkit especially.

OOC: i just realized that, in the future, if spiderkit lives until then, he might be partially traumatized when he realizes that the skyclan apprentice that frightened him as a kit was actually a murderer

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 21:48

"L-Leave us alone... p-please?..." Spiderkit softly whined, trying to curl in on himself until he could just grow so small Raccoonpaw couldn't see him anymore. He never wanted to leave the nursery to begin with, and now that he did he was being picked on by a larger, more experienced cat who could very well just do whatever he wanted to him and his brother. He heavily flinched when the apprentice's tail rested on his back, as if he had been harshly slashed in the face with thorn-sharp claws. He pressed himself closer to Alderkit.

(OOC: Yup, that'll do it. XD)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 7:16

Alderkit wasen´t going to tolerate this, he wasen´t scared one bit of the apprentice, so the instant he got that tail at range, he bit hard into it and slashed with his claws to make him back off, he hissed louder this time and folded his ears back, wrapping his own tail around his scared brother.

-You heard my brother, so unless you´re DEAF, leave us alone, we already decided we don´t like you!-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 7:32

Blossomheart's head turned, seeing the scene with outsider's eyes. A smug apprentice bullying two kits- one defending the other. She watched for a moment, remembering what Rippedstar had done to Ashkit and made sure that it was not an innocent misunderstanding. It was not. She set down the moss and padded towards the younger cats. "Now, now, don't bee so mean, Alderkit. That goes for you too, Raccoonpaw. Spiderkit doesn't want to talk to you right now and he asked you nicely."

Ooc: have no fear; FunMom is here!

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 7:56

Spiderkit couldn’t help a strong surge of pride for his littermate when he bit and scratched Raccoonpaw’s tail. He sulked a little at Blossomheart’s light scolding, feeling secondhand shame, feeling as if he had done something to get Alderkit into trouble. ”’m s’rry...” he squeaked softly, eyes staring down timidly at his paws.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 15:41

Raccoonpaw curled his lip with cruel delight. "Oh, but we haven't even gotten to the fun part yet!" He whined, steadily increasing his head towards Spiderkit's shaking pelt. One skinny paw was placed on the russet-furred, smaller head, and pulled up. Raccoonpaw moved his paw so it was under Spiderkit's chin, unsheathing his claws as he did so. He pulled it away but left one sharp claw remaining underneath. The tom flicked it up softly, not hard enough so it would harm Spiderkit, but enough force to make the kit's head move upward.

The black and brown tom opened his jaw, about to say more, but was interrupted by a sharp pain digging his tail. Raccoonpaw winced and flung his tail upward. Thrusting his muzzle into Alderkit's face, "What was that for, kit?" he spoke with a smile, but a snarl tainted his voice. "No need, I-" His actions were interrupted as he heard a soft, yet older meow approaching them. Raccoonpaw immediately stopped speaking and sat up.

"My bad, Blossomheart," he spoke guiltily. "I thought we were having fun," the apprentice continued, glaring at the two kits. "I'll leave them alone." He started to walk away but made sure to nudge past Spiderkit and he meowed tauntingly just loud enough for the kit to hear, "What a frightened thing! I certainly wasn't that scared of the smallest things when I was a kit. He's such a wimp."

As he walked away, Raccoonpaw started thinking about what he had done.
"I'll have to be more stealthy if I want to do more things like that," he concluded in his mind.

OOC: oh my god that was fun
if raccoonpaw needs to stay and talk more, just have blossomheart call him back over or something :v

Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 15:57

Alderkit was hissing and trying to claw at the apprentice the whole time trying to make him back off, and even seeing it wasen´t working, he didn´t gave up, lucky the two of them, Blossomheart came to the rescue, he was going to thank her but what the apprentice said before walking away made him angry and hiss again.

-Oh yeah!? Well come and tell me that in my face i dare you! I´m not scared of you, you hear me!? You should be scared of me, when i become the strongest warrior in all Skyclan!-

Alderkit huffed, and turned to check on his brother, his expression softening.

-Are you alright?- he nuzzled him -He is gone, everything is alright-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 16:04

Spiderkit had mewled in terror as Raccoonpaw gingerly placed a claw to his chin, but he was too scared to wriggle away. He was so incredibly thankful when the kind she-cat came along to defend him and his brother -- even if he did get a tiny bit of a scolding. However, his blood turned to ice at Raccoonpaw's soft hiss in his ear as he passed, mewling quietly in fear. He really didn't like him...

Turning to Alderkit, he pressed his muzzle into his shoulder, whimpering softly as he softly wept in fear. "I-I'm fine now, thanks to you..."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) EmptySat 26 May 2018 - 6:46

Blossomheart watched Raccoonpaw leave, noting to keep an eye on him. She purred at Spiderkit. "Don't worry Spiderkit, you didn't do anything wrong. Don't be afraid to come tell me if he's being mean again. Good for you too defend your brother like that, Alderkit. Spiderkit is lucky to have a brother. Would you two like to play something, like mossball?"
Ooc: spider stop
Stop tryna convince me not to kill blossom
You hurt me spider

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)   Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scaredy Spider and Almighty Alder (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next