Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Character Q & A (Cays)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

Character Q & A (Cays) Empty
PostSubject: Character Q & A (Cays)   Character Q & A (Cays) EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 23:15

This is based on threads from a few months ago, decided why not since most my characters have actually developed now! Basically, go ahead and ask a character a question! They will answer unless it's a spoiler. Just fill out the form below!

Characters:

Dewshine - RC
Featherheart - TC
Marshstorm - TC
Sedgestrike - SkC
Sparrowpaw - SkC

Form:

Code:

[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Character asking:[/b]

[b]Question:[/b]

Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Character Q & A (Cays)   Character Q & A (Cays) EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 23:18

Character: Featherheart
Character asking: Wisteriapool

Question: "Why didn't you tell me about the pain you were feeling earlier? If it was bothering you then maybe Mapleleaf could've done something to stop it. Do you not trust me anymore?"

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Character Q & A (Cays)   Character Q & A (Cays) EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 23:30

Harlem wrote:
Character: Featherheart
Character asking: Wisrteriapool

Question: "Why didn't you tell me about the pain you were feeling earlier? If it was bothering you then maybe Mapleleaf could've done something to stop it. Do you not trust me anymore?"

Featherheart: -shifts his paws uneasily.- "At first, it was small. I thought I had just pulled a muscle, that a day or two in the sun and easy hunting and it would clear. I love you Wisteriapool, I love all of you, and I couldn't bare the thought of letting you worry about me. You have so much to think about already..." -sighs and lowers his head.- "I know what I did was wrong... but I'd do it again. Not because I don't trust you, because I do. My dearest sister, I trust you more than anycat. If I could have kept it longer, so you didn't have to worry one more day... You don't deserve to have to worry. You deserve the freedom of unhindered days, not the fear that StarClan might call me."

Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

PostSubject: Re: Character Q & A (Cays)   Character Q & A (Cays) EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 2:34

Character: Dewshine
Character asking: Scorchclaw

Question: "Why are you so kind, so forgiving to our enemies (Flamepaw)? That was the mistake that Sweetheart made. She was always too soft. In the end, her kindness was greater than her loyalty. Do you want to go down that path as well?"
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Character Q & A (Cays)   Character Q & A (Cays) EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 2:45

Transient wrote:
Character: Dewshine
Character asking: Scorchclaw

Question: "Why are you so kind, so forgiving to our enemies (Flamepaw)? That was the mistake that Sweetheart made. She was always too soft. In the end, her kindness was greater than her loyalty. Do you want to go down that path as well?"

Dewshine: "Sweetheart... While I do share some of her opinions, it is important that we do fight. We are warriors, and we must defend ourselves, way of life and our home. Still, when a cat has shown clear remorse or guilt, and suffered a consequence for their actions, why should they be made to suffer further? The damage has been done, Flamepaw can never take back what she did anymore than Otterleap could. Yet she stayed in camp and never fussed, complained or claimed innocence. Now, she is not only having to restart her apprentice hood, but will never be alone, will never be trusted alone. Can you honestly sit there, Scorchclaw, and tell me that you would not feel pain if the whole clan watched you like you were about to kill any one of them? If your own clan felt you were unsafe and worthless, a disgrace to the warrior name, forced to live with the ghost of what you have done always at your shoulder?" -blinks solemnly.- "I will never forget what she did, but all cats can change. We just need to provide them the chance."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Q & A (Cays)   Character Q & A (Cays) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Q & A (Cays)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: