Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Rogue Issue {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

A Rogue Issue {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: A Rogue Issue {CLOSED}   A Rogue Issue {CLOSED} EmptyFri 18 May 2018 - 18:37

Bone yawned lazily after eating a sparrow he hunted in the Twoleg Farm. He looked at the building with serious eyes. He only used it when he couldn’t find a good place to rest. He didn’t like the life of the kittypets so the tom didn’t stay for too long. It was useful but boring. Nothing like the lands beyond it...

The rogue jumped off the fence and he walked a few steps into the lands of the clans. They had such a characteristic sleek even if he couldn’t separate the different clan cats from each other. Bone disliked them as well. Those cats took all the hunting territories for them and they didn’t allow them, the outsiders, to enter and feed themselves with good, healthy prey, unlike the rats he had to eat every day in the Twolegplace. Bone continues entering even deeper, imagining how convenient would be his life if he lived in the forest.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Issue {CLOSED}   A Rogue Issue {CLOSED} EmptySat 19 May 2018 - 11:49

Cinderfall was out on a stroll. His pace quickened as he saw a figure he didn't recognize. A rogue. He narrowed his eyes. "Who are you?" The tom growled.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Issue {CLOSED}   A Rogue Issue {CLOSED} EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 14:02

The tom lifted his large head to see the newcomer, a clan cat that smelled like fresh fish. He stood up straight and proud, his tail tall as he started to approach him slowly. ”My name is Bone and I recommend you to just don’t mind my business. I’m just wondering around, clan cat.” He mewed with a bitter and poisonous tone, almost hissing. It was clear that this tom didn’t want him but Bone was way too stubborn and proud to just retreat without fighting back.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Issue {CLOSED}   A Rogue Issue {CLOSED} EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 16:46

Cinderfall lashed his tail, trying to retain a calm tone and expression. "Well, Bone, I'm afraid you're out of luck. You happen to be on land that belongs to me and my Clan. I don't want to attack you, so I'll lead you to the border of you like. Unless you want to go yourself, but I will watch and make sure you leave. It'd be a pity if someone did something uncalled for, like attack you." As he hissed the last two words, he unsheathed his claws and swiped, making sure not to hit the tom, but scare him. "I won't hesitate if I must attack. You've been warned."
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Issue {CLOSED}   A Rogue Issue {CLOSED} EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 14:41

The tom’s whiskers barely moved by Cinderfall’s attack and he looked at him with a calm expression. ”Hush, there’s no need of that, clan cat.” He purred starting to back off to leave the place. However, it was a trick. When he was about to turn over, the large rogue unsheathed his claws and faced the other cat again but this time, he reared up to slash his face. ”I won’t hesitate to fight back either.” He hissed, angered by the clan cat’s arrogance.

Bone used Rear-up to Slash dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Bone
45/45 HP
125/140 SP

Cinderfall
34/45 HP
160/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content