Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 10:58

The stories of the two siblings had reached the deputy's ears and he wanted to meet them properly. The she-cat was known for being a fiery fighter and a strong cat. And her brother didn't stay behind. Hailsong told him what he did when they were hunting together and for an overprotective father like him, Torrentpaw was the cat who saved his dear daughter. Because of that, he trusted them both but it was time to test their abilities and see their true potential.

Jaystream entered the apprentice den and he saw the two cats near to each other. "Tawnypaw, Torrentpaw, may I have a word with you? Please meet me at the entrance." He called before leaving as fast as he entered. He wanted to thank the tom personally and congratulate the two cats for their efforts. It was clear that both of them were good cats and that they would be great warriors in a close future.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 11:30

Tawnypaw and Torrentpaw looked at each other with a nervous glance. What did the deputy of Riverclan need them for? Had they done something wrong? The two siblings quickly scrambled out of their nests without a second thought and ran out of the den, side by side, to where Jaystream had instructed them to meet him. As they approached, Tawnypaw stuttered out,

"I-If it was something we did, sir, we never intended to bring harm! My brother and I take full responsibility for-"

"Tawnypaw!" Torrentpaw hissed as he glared at the nervous she-cat. He instantly felt bad when she flinched and looked down at her paws, her tail twitching as anxiety overwhelmed her. The silver tabby pressed himself against her comfortingly and looked up at the tom-cat before him with an apologetic look. 

"Tawnypaw worries too much. She's already gasping out an apology without even knowing what the issue is! For all we know, all Jaystream wants is to assess us or maybe even discuss our ceremony!" Torrentpaw rasped his tongue over his sister's ear to try and calm her nerves, but it didn't seem to help. She was still trembling a little, and refused to look up. He sighed and rolled his eyes, directing his gaze back to the deputy.

"Yes, Jaystream? What did you need us for?" The apprentice meowed politely, standing straighter to seem a bit more presentable. 

The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) Tenor The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) Original The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 12:02

"Oh, don't worry, Tawnypaw, you have done nothing wrong. Actually, I called you to congratulate you both." He purred softening his expression into a kind smile. "I've heard from your mentors and clanmates what you've done for your clan being so young. I heard too that you helped my daughter when you were fighting an owl together, Torrentpaw." He mewed fixing his eyes on the younger tom. The deputy was grateful for his help since he wasn't able to look after her all the time. It brought him peace of mind knowing that she had friends that worried about her safety like this apprentice.

"I'm grateful to both of you for all what you've done and that's why I would like to take you on a patrol with me. I would like to see your hunting abilities to check if you're truly ready for your warrior ceremonies. What do you think?" Even if he had the authority to make them obey and go on a patrol if he said so, Jaystream wanted to know what they really wanted.

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 12:13

Tawnypaw tried to speak and gasped at the same time, which caused her to choke up on her own words. As she broke into a coughing fit, Torrentpaw smiled at the deputy with the widest eyes. H-Hailsong had spoken to her father about him? He could feel his pelt growing hot. She really did care about him after all. Well, cared about him to speak highly of him, of course. He gave his chest a few licks, his once proud smile growing into a flustered one.

"We'd l-love to hunt with you, Jaystream!" The brown dappled she-cat stammered once she had recovered. Hunting, with the deputy of Riverclan?! She didn't care if it was more of an assessment type thing; Starclan, even speaking with him was an honor! Tawnypaw did her best to refrain from hopping up and down excitedly. She cleared her throat and forced herself to calm down, trying to seem more mature, "I-I mean, if it weren't too much trouble, yes, we would like to hunt with you."

The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) Tenor The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) Original The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 12:23

"If what I heard is true, I doubt we will have any problem." He mewed with a smile. The large warrior then flicked his tail to announce they were leaving. In just a few seconds, Jaystream left the camp, crossed the stream that protected its walls and then started walking with his fur soaked. He shook his paws a bit to dry them a bit before continuing.

He walked relaxed and happy. For him, he felt better patrolling with young cats such as apprentices since he wasn't so shy around them like when he talked to cats who were older or the same rank as him. It was a strange feeling but it was a pleasant one. It somehow brought him the memories of when he was young and naive like them... the time when he had Cinderpaw by his side...

"This place should be good enough." He announced reaching a clearing next to the river. "you're free to hunt whatever you want but stay near." With those words, the deputy walked to the river and waited for a good opportunity. In a few heartbeats, the tom hit a fish and he soon killed it on the shore with his jaws.

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sun 22 Apr 2018 - 12:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15076

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 12:23

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) Mistpe10
The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 13:44

Tawnypaw nodded and promptly separated from the group to hunt land prey. The she-cat lifted her muzzle and sniffed the air, trying to find prey. When she found something, she immediately dropped into a crouch, her belly barely sweeping against the wet ground as she stalked towards its source. Soon enough, she came across a rather plump vole, chewing on a leaf, smirking to herself, the she-cat unsheathed her claws and pounced. She hissed in aggravation as the creature squeaked and rushed into the bushes. Huffing, she lifted her muzzle and decided to look for other prey.

~~

Torrentpaw didn't even give his sister a glance back as he sat down near Jaystream, eager to show him the skills Hailsong so generously taught him. He stared into the water and waited for a fish to come a bit near the surface. Once he deemed it close enough, Torrentpaw lashed out his paw towards the bank. The scaly creature squirmed helplessly as the silver tabby bent down and killed it with a swift bite.

Last edited by Lulu on Sun 22 Apr 2018 - 13:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 13:44

The member 'Lulu' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Hunting Dice' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Hunting Dice' : 9

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 17:47

The tom watched Torrentpaw's successful and smiled. "That was a fishing technique proper for a warrior, Torrentpaw. It seems that Lilytail had taught you well." He complimented. Since he was looking at the river, he didn't notice the she-cat's fail until he heard her hiss. The deputy turned his head to her to see if she was okay. "Don't worry, Tawnypaw. You'll catch it next time." He added with a gentle smile. He knew that he couldn't ask perfection. It was fine to fail sometimes as long as you learned from your mistakes.

The large tom fixed his eyes once again on the river and when his sight met a plump silver fish, he dove his head into the water and caught it between his jaws. Then, he dropped it next to his other fresh-kill.

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sun 22 Apr 2018 - 17:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 17:47

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 19:23

Torrentpaw felt his face heat once more at the mention of his prominent fishing skills, clearing his throat once Jaystream showed pride in Lilytail for teaching him. "Actually, your greatness, i-it wasn't..Lilytail who taught me. It was your daughter and my best friend, Hailsong. S-She taught me how to fish, actually." He instantly went quiet and focused on the river once more. Soon, his paw dove back into the water and out again, scooping a fish onto the bank. He quickly killed it and turned back to the large gray tom, "S-Speaking of Hailsong, I have something to confess to you, Jaystream. I um..I like your daughter. Like...like like. When I um..come of age I was wondering if I could..a-ask her to be my mate. But I wanted your permission and..maybe Goldeneye's too." 

~~

Tawnypaw glanced at the two toms having so much success in their fishing. She flicked her tail dismissively and dropped into a crouch again, determined to at least catch something. She stalked after another scent, clenching her jaws together as the smell grew stronger and stronger. Finally, she could see the frog lazing in a patch of sunshine, trying to warm itself up. Tawnypaw unsheathed her claws and lunged at the creature. Too bad she stepped on a twig as she did so. The frog, now aware of her presence, hopped away. "For Starclan's sake!" She bit her tongue to refrain from yelling something she might regret and instead swiped at the ground.

Last edited by access denied on Sun 22 Apr 2018 - 19:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 19:23

The member 'access denied' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Hunting Dice' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)   The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Siblings and the Deputy (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: