Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) Empty
PostSubject: Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny)   Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) EmptyTue 13 Sep 2016 - 13:56

Crickets chirped in the midst of the night, and Blacktwig believed that their constant pandemonium was what was keeping him awake. The young warrior ruffled his pelt as his paws brought his dotted sable flank to part from the soft moss bedding beneath him. The tom, who could possibly be considered handsome, in a rugged way, made his way out of the den. The night was flecked with dapples of light, which broke through the dark ebony barrier sheathing their territory. It was a rare sight to see a clear sky in ThunderClan; the leafy canopies stood on tall, wooden stilts of slim trees, covering the sky. Light mist mantled the ground, making Blacktwig's paws seem to float.

A transparent sheath enveloped Blacktwig's blue eyes, which seemed to be a glossy coating to reflect the stars, bleary white dots in his large, cobalt blue orbs, which had been slightly darkened by the night. His eyes searched for Mosspaw, the only cat who he was assured would be out at this time. For the time being, he took a seat in a patch of moss near a tree trunk, grooming his forepaw.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny)   Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 17:00

Mosspaw padded though the trees, slipping through the night. Her emerald eyes glowing in the shadows, her small, fluffy body barely noticeable. Stopping for a moment, she scented another cat, a familiar one. Changing direction, she approached it, a crooked smile appearing on her face as his vibrant blue eyes came into view.
"Blacktwig?" He wasn't a regular visitor of ThunderClan's territories at night, but Mosspaw wasn't surprised to see him out here. He'd come here several times with her. Enjoyable times, she thought.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny)   Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 17:18

"Hello, Mosspaw," Blacktwig purred, blinking warmly. The outline of her fluffy silver pelt glistened in front of his vibrant blue eyes, causing a sense of satisfaction to rush over him. He gave a silent chuckle."Now, what am I doing out here?" He asked rhetorically. The tom always enjoyed Mosspaw's company, impatiently awaiting the time when she would graduate into a warrior, so she could join him in the warriors' den. He would proudly consider her a friend; a good one, at that.

For now, Blacktwig would have to endure their time while she was still an apprentice. He lifted his head to see clouds thinning out to reveal the moon at its highest peak. It wasn't completely full, yet that gave Blacktwig a strange enjoyment. To know the phases of the moon was something he was capable of since he was a kit.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny)   Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:38

"I would assume that you can't sleep." Mosspaw licked her paw idly. "How's being a all-powerful warrior been, hey? Enjoying the new name?" She cocked her head slightly. "Blacktwig. I'm never gonna get used to that."

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny)   Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:42

Blacktwig gave a joking sneer. "Oh yes, although I think Blackstar suits me better," he meowed, puffing out his chest with pride. As he returned to his normal posture, his gaze flickered about in the night, specks of white stars shining out onto the blades of grass, just like liquid aluminum, dripping down the leaves of trees. "Anyways, how have you been?" He asked kindly.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny)   Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 20:11

"Noting special, I suppose. I'll be a warrior soon, though - as soon as I can go to a Gathering." Mosspaw's paws shifted in the dirt as she looked up at the sky. "You seem to be out of camp a lot recently, even for a warrior. What's up with that?" She glanced back at Blacktwig. "Meeting a special someone?" she teased jokingly.

(OOC: let's make awkwardness levels skyrocket)

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny)   Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 20:13

"Uhm - no, I'm not," Blacktwig insisted awkwardly. "I'm just, uh," he began, as he tried to search his mind for piteous excuses. "Hunting solo! Yeah, hunting solo." He blurted out. It sounded so disastrously fake out of his maw, that he wanted to erase it from all existence.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny)   Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 20:27

Mosspaw smirked. "I've heard a lot of lies, but none presented so disastrously as that." Raising a fictitious eyebrow, or the closest a cat can do, she leaned forward. "You know, I just said that as a joke, but you're really making me think..." She paused for dramatic effect. Hunting solo? More like hunting in a duo!" A look of triumph appeared on the apprentice's face. "Uh oh...somebody's in LOOOOVVVEEE!" she whisper-yelled, a ridiculously big grin on her maw.

(This is single handedly the best Mosspaw post I've made. Also, spot the Gravity Falls reference.)

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny)   Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 6:47

"Uh, no," Blacktwig growled annoyedly. "Er, well, she's probably forgotten about me anyways by now," the warrior straightened up, looking at the stars. Beneath his breath he added something he hoped Mosspaw wouldn't hear. "And the kits, too..."

(The GF reference is real, and Blacktwig should be getting to be more like Dipper soon, so)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny)   Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny) Empty

Back to top Go down

Now, I Won't Go High and Mighty on Ya (Closed for Tawny)
Page 1 of 1