Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose145

Rose145

Characters : {W}olfkit of TC
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 4

Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP) Empty
PostSubject: Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP)   Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:01 pm

It was a nice day, what a lovely, warm day it was. The sun's shining rays of warmth brought a welcome heat to the forest, a relief after the bitter, chilling cold of Leaf Bare. Birdsong filled the air, producing a beautiful tune that sang throughout the forest. The ThunderClan camp was full of activity, cats getting ready for patrol, sharing tongues, devouring prey from the fresh kill pile, or just resting, their tails flicking lazily as they slept. In the midst of all this was a small, grey kit, picking his way through the Clearing, his paw steps slow and careful. Although he had no vision, due to a vision defect that made him unable to see, he was quite determined to reach his destination. That destination happened to be the apprentice den, in hopes he would find Forestpaw there. She was always telling him stories and grooming his fur as she talked. He thought of her as an older sister. He liked the grooming, and when she curled up around him so he could sleep buried in her soft belly. But, he mostly enjoyed the stories.
The kit, whose name was Wolfkit, knew he could get lost easily because his sense of direction wasn't all that great, but he didn't care. He was determined to find his friend. A low whimper went through his throat and he paused, his tail gently sweeping from side to side as he pinned his ears behind his head. He could go from confident and determined to lost and helpless in no time at all, and it happened more and more often now, for a reason unbeknownst to him. Visibly shaking, Wolfkit yowled loudly, "Forestpaw!!! Waaahhhh!!!"

I am non binary, so you can use any pronouns to refer to me!
NOTE: I just had major surgery done, so I am trying to recover. So, pls don't take offense if I forget a role play or if my replies are really slow.
Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP) Brightheart_by_styx699-dax9tna
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP)   Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:42 pm

Forestpaw pricked her ears at the sound of her name. Wolfkit, one of Thunderlan's newest kits had been left without family. Forestpaw had been taking care of Wolfkit, even though she wasn't either a warrior or a queen. She slowly sat up from the sunny spot she'd been laying in, and approached the blind kit, smiling. She nosed him comfortingly and said, "Whats wrong?" She knew that Wolfkit had been getting lost a lot now, and it was always hard for him to tell where he was going. " Do  you want to hear a story? Or do you want to play a game?" She asked, her tortoiseshell pelt gleaming in the Newleaf sun.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Rose145

Rose145

Characters : {W}olfkit of TC
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP)   Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 10:34 am

Wolfkit perked his large ears at Forestpaw's meow, and he pressed close to her shoulder, burying his face into her soft fur, relief flooding through him. Everything would be okay now, he thought. He then stepped back, thinking about her question. "I..." he shuffled his paws thoughtfully. "I want to hear the story of Firestar again..." he mewed, his head tilted slightly to one side. He listened to the birdsong around him, and the noises of the going ons of the busy camp. Wolfkit loved hearing the story from the past of how Firestar defeated Scourge. It was his favourite tale.

I am non binary, so you can use any pronouns to refer to me!
NOTE: I just had major surgery done, so I am trying to recover. So, pls don't take offense if I forget a role play or if my replies are really slow.
Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP) Brightheart_by_styx699-dax9tna
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP)   Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 1:27 pm

Forestpaw smiled. she remembered that story. Firestar had been one of the great leaders of thunderclan, who had guided them through the toughest times. "Well," She began, "There once was a very great leader names Firestar. His pelt was as orange as fire, and he would always be ready to fight for his clan. At this time Firestar was only but a warrior, Fireheart. And just before then Tigerclaw was deputy. Tigerclaw was too ambitious and greedy, and wanted to become leader sooner. At that time thunderclan was holding brokentail, the former Shadowclan leader, prisoner. Tigerclaw and brokentail had made a plot, and made rogues attack the camp. Tigerclaw had tried killing Bluestar, but failed as Fireheart rescued her. Tigerclaw was then banished, and Fireheart was chosen deputy. " Forestpaw paused for a moment and went on with the story.

"Not long after that, Shadowclan had been looking for a leader, and Tigerclaw came along and became their leader. He was then known as Tigerstar. Bluestar had been on her last life, and a pack of dogs had come to the forest. Ever since Tigerclaw had attacked her, She had thought her whole clan as traitors accept Fireheart. Fireheart had to make a plan to stop the dogs while the est of the clan went to sunningrocks. Fireheart was about to lead them into the gorge when Tigerstar stopped him, and Fireheart almost died. But just before he did Bluestar came from sunningrocks and fell in along with two of the dogs. Fireheart found her on shore, and she unfortunately died, leaving Fireheart as Firestar.

Fireheart was now the leader of thunderclan, and he was guiding his clan's pawsteps. Tigerclaw was also now the leader of Shadowclan, and the tension couldn't be stronger. Tigerstar had gone out to the twoleg place and gathered a group of rogues called Bloodclan. The leader of bloodclan is Scourge, a small black and white tomcat. Tigerstar promised Bloodclan space in the forest, and scourge accepted. There was a meeting of Thunderclan and Shadowclan, and Tigerstar brought Bloodclan with him. Tigerstar tried to control Bloodclan, but instead Scourge killed him. All 9 of his lives were taken at once. Scourge gave The forest cats 3 sunrises to leave the forest. Firestar had to unite all four of the clans to beat scourge. When the third sunrise came, A large battle was fought. Fireheart's deputy, Whitestorm, even died. Firestar went to fight Scourge, but lost a life because scourges claws were reinforced with dog teeth. Firehart woke up and killed Scourge, taking the forest back to the clan cats.
" Forestpaw finished, hoping she remembered the story that the elders had told her while she was replacing their moss.

(OOC: here i go telling everything i know about the 5-6th book in warrior cats XD
And this is probably my longest post ive ever posted)

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP)   Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfkit and Forestpaw (Private RP)
Page 1 of 1