Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice Fight {Closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Apprentice Fight {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice Fight {Closed}   Apprentice Fight {Closed} EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 21:04

Sagepaw trotted through Skyclan's forest. He had went out on a small patrol alone, and knew he shouldn't fight someone he couldn't beat. He had caught a mouse earlier and buried it farther into Skyclan territory. He watched the border from a partially hollow bush and waited to see if there were trespassers.

:3
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight {Closed}   Apprentice Fight {Closed} EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 23:24

Ratpaw was fascinated by the Thunderpath.

It was a deep black that not even the night sky could be -- pitch and dark -- but in the day, it lit up in thousands of little sparkles. It swallowed everything under moonlight but under the full sun, it shimmered beautifully.

And it was also littered with so many interesting things. Like shiny black cubes, and round leaf-like objects, and things almost every odd shape and color imaginable.

Like the thin, white sheet lying there now.

Ratpaw eyed it, interest growing. It wasn't that small -- nearly as long as Ratpaw -- but it was incredibly thin. Probably no wider than a leaf. He wondered how it would feel in his paws; if it would crumple like one. Smell like one...

Ratpaw stepped gingerly onto the rough, black path, heedless of the risk of monsters whirring by. He was going to take it home, he decided, and padded with his long tabby legs... only when he leaned down to grasp it, the wind suddenly came from behind Ratpaw -- and the white sheet flew out of reach!

Ratpaw's mouth opened as his little white treasure began running in the wind -- flying rapidly towards the other side! No!

Without thinking, the long-limbed apprentice rushed forward -- intent on catching his new treasure! He hardly noticed how his paws landed on soft grass, not marsh -- nor the unfamiliar smell of another clan around -- as he gave chase to his flying white leaf.

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight {Closed}   Apprentice Fight {Closed} EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 15:16

OOC: so um, i found out that Sage had to be removed for faulty warriorship (never actually had his ceremony) so he cannot participate, so I decided that I'll have Lionpaw so that this isn't a waste of time & space. So I'll reply properly after his ceremony!

:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight {Closed}   Apprentice Fight {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Fight {Closed}
Page 1 of 1