Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} Empty
PostSubject: A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}   A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 13:42

”Aaahh, I’m so bored!” Crowpaw left the den complaining. She had been stuck in the camp for two days and she wanted some fresh air. And hunting was the best way to fix that. The passionate she-cat searches a good partner for her trip and her green eyes soon laid down on a pale grey tom, one of the deputy’s sons. The she-cat rushed to him and almost tackled him down. With a big smile and defiant eyes, she talked to him. ”Hey, you, big guy, wanna come on a patrol with me?”

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}   A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 15:14

Cinderpaw tumbled to the ground in surprise. Who was it? Only Crowpaw, the she-apprentice with a pelt of night. He grinned. "Of course!" He jumped up.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}   A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 16:36

Nightshade was standing nearby when she heard the two apprentices discussing how they were going on a patrol. She walked over to the two apprentices. "Hey you two, I would think that you guys need to have a warrior come along. How about if I join you two?" She said with a smile on her face.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}   A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 15:44

”Oh! Nightpaw- I mean, Nightshade! I forgot you are a warrior now. Let’s hunt a lot!” She chirped energetic.

The young she-cat touched the tom’s shoulder playfully and then crouched down, with a defiant expression. ”Let’s see if you can catch me, big guy! Come on! We don’t want to waste any second!” And before the two cats could reply, Crowpaw already rushed to the outside of the territory laughing happily. Finally some fresh air!  The breeze felt so nice on her short fur and it was amazing to see how every tree blurred around her because of how fast she was going.

However, she was so focused on enjoying the thrill that she didn’t notice the river in front of her. Before she could stop, she fell into the water with a loud splash. At first, she opened her eyes and she could only see blurred bubbles but she also spotted a grey silhouette. Without thinking, she just opened her mouth and closed it in the thing she saw before putting her head above the water. She swam back to the riverbank and smiled by how lucky she was to catch a fish like that.

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}   A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 15:44

The member 'Lux' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} Mistpe10
A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}   A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 16:01

"You're on!" He ran where she lead him, letting the reeds blur by. The wind was in his fur. He understood why Windclan loved to run. He screeched to a stop as she dove in, eyes darting around to find her. She was okay, right? As she surfaced, he took a paw and bopped her on the head. "Caught ya!" He said, before turning to catch some prey. He snapped up a fish and set it down by Crowpaw's. "I think mine's bigger," He teased.

Last edited by Jade on Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 16:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}   A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 16:01

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}   A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 16:20

Nightshade sprinted after the two apprentices, laughing at Crowpaw as she fell in the river. "Now you two stay out of trouble, and call me if there is any. Don't wander too far!" She said with a smile. She turned over to where a bush was and sniffed the breeze. Hopefully she could bring a water vole or a Pigeon back to camp. Luckily she found the scent of a water vole, and found it scurrying around the Riverbank. She stalked the creature, and pounced, almost catching it. But just before she lept, She accidentally stepped on a stick. That alerted the Vole and it ran off. "Thistles and Thorns!" She mumbled. But as she was on the Riverbank, she saw the shadow of a fish within it's depths. Quickly she swiped her paw into the water and flung the fish onto the riverbank. She sat up and killed it with a blow to her paw. Nightshade quickly buried her prey and lifted her head to see if she could smell more.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300

Last edited by Live2Partay on Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 16:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}   A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 16:20

The member 'Live2Partay' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}   A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 15:37

”Oh? So you really wanna challenge me? I bet I can catch a vole before you can!” She mewed with a smile. The passionate she-cat didn’t wait for an answer. She just ran off to the reeds and started searching for that small rodent that wasn’t so easy to catch like fishes.

But her efforts were in vain. As soon as she spotted her objective, the small animal heard her approaching before she could even leap to it. She hissed a bit frustrated but she wasn’t going to give up so easily. Crowpaw had to show Cinderpaw what she could do!

Last edited by Lux on Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 15:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}   A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 15:37

The member 'Lux' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}   A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hunting Bird {Closed Hunting Patrol}
Page 1 of 1