Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Piece Myself Together (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3863

Piece Myself Together (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Piece Myself Together (Open)   Piece Myself Together (Open) EmptySat 7 Apr 2018 - 21:30

It was sunset when Sharptooth felt the first twinge in her belly. It was the fluffy she-cat's favorite time of day; The stars were just beginning to show their faces while the sun painted the sky. It brought back memories of her vigil, sitting only a few foxlengths away from the very place she was right now, talking softly with her first love...
Sharptooth growled in pain and sank to her knees. Luckily, she had been relaxing just outside the nursery. There would be other queens nearby and ready to help.
Although... help usually arrived by now, didn't it? "The k-kits-" She grunted, looking around desperately for assistance. Although this would be one of her many litters, she had never done it alone. With a groan she rolled onto her side, reaching for something to bite when the real pain started. Sharptooth forced herself to take deep breaths as her flanks began to ripple, wincing as a wave of pain washed over her. Starclan, where was that damn stick? The short-legged tabby looked around, trying to catch anyone's attention.
She had just resolved to go through it alone when someone rushed to her side. Grayfur. The tom looked more nervous than Sharptooth was. His fur was ungroomed and his eyes were wide.  "Sharptooth! What do I do?" He yelped. Sharptooth grunted. "Calm down, for starters." She hissed through her teeth, her tail lashing the ground. "And get help- preferably one of the Queens or a Medicine cat."
Now that Grayfur was gone, Sharptooth could finally focus. Gathering her strength, the she-cat pushed with all her might.

TIMESKIP

With a purr, the queen cleaned her two new kits. Grayfur had returned apologetically only a few moments before, clutching a large squirrel in his jaws. "Sharptooth! They're... they're..." Tears pooled in Grayfur's eyes and he nosed both kits. "Have you named them yet?" He asked quietly, ears twitching. Sharptooth smiled softly, looking down at both. "No... not yet. I think you should name the first."
"Really? O-okay. Which one is the youngest?"
Sharptooth nosed the smaller of the two, a silver tabby she-cat who's fur was already showing signs of fluff. "She is, but only by a moment." Grayfur nodded, his amber eyes shining. "What about... Flashkit? Her fur shines like Silverpelt, after all."
Sharptooth purred. "That's a lovely name. The silver she-cat's name should be Lavenderkit- she's as delicate as a flower."

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Piece Myself Together (Open)   Piece Myself Together (Open) EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 15:34

Flashkit mewed a small mew.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Piece Myself Together (Open) Sig10
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Piece Myself Together (Open)   Piece Myself Together (Open) EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 21:44

Lavenderkit was scared from the strange sensation of crisp cool air on her skin. She snuggled up to her mother and started suckling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piece Myself Together (Open)   Piece Myself Together (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Piece Myself Together (Open)
Page 1 of 1