Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 15:15

After the group had returned to camp from hunting, weighted down by their kills, it had only taken a few moments before one of the medicine cats had smelt blood and come out of their den to see what was going on. Despite anything Lionstorm had had to say on the matter after that he had been confined to camp so that his wounds would heal. That is, until the recent gathering. After that it seemed the tom was allowed out of camp again, though whether it was because the medicine cats had said it was okay or if it was simply because the tom had decided it so himself Sweetpaw didn't know.

Despite herself, and the fact that she barely knew Lionstorm, Sweetpaw had found herself worried for him. She of course casually shook it off as worry for fellow clanmate or her best friends brother but something about it seemed diffrent, a fact she chose to ignore completely. Still, anytime the tom was around he managed to captive her otherwise unobtainable attention. 'It seems he can do so when he isn't around too, scatterbrain...' Sweetpaw shook herself back to reality, noticing that Acronpaw had joined her while she was spaced out. After completing all her duties for the day the grey tabby had been lounging in the sun after having something to eat, now she looked at her best friend sheepishly. "Hehe, Hey Acornpaw. When did you get here? And why didn't you say anything?" Smiling she poked her friend's paw playfully. Usually Acornpaw had no qualms bringing Sweetpaw back from reality so she wondered why her friend had left her with her head in the clouds.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 16:15

"Hey, Sweetpaw. I got here... well, let's see. At this specific spot? A few moments ago. Into camp? A few hours ago. Into the world? Quite a lot of moons ago." Acornpaw elaborated jokingly. "Anyway, I didn't say anything because 1: your spaced out expression is priceless, 2: it looked like you were thinking about a certain someone~" Acornpaw mewed teasingly. "I'd know my best friend's thoughts any day."
She glanced over to where her brother was and back to Sweetpaw. "You know, my brother's gonna get the hint one day if he hasn't already," Acornpaw added with a smirk, "I can't wait to see the Lion-Sweet kittens running everywhere."

OOC: oh oh oh! i just remembered-- after acornpaw completes her first patrol with hickorypaw, sweetpaw should totally do the same thing to her. teasing her and everything. her best friend will obviously start seeing her hang out with hickorypaw a lot more and kind of doze off like she does.
i love this plot.

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan

Last edited by Crire Larm on Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 7:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 0:13

Sweetpaw giggled at her friend's elaborate timeline, a smile turning up the corners of her mouth. Though she was pretty much constantly in a good mood Sweetpaw couldn't help but wear a smile when Acornpaw was around, her friend just making life that much more enjoyalble. Even the teasing couldn't get the smile off of Sweetpaw's face, though it did make her nose scrunch up. "Yeah right, I was just day dreaming. What thoughts do you think you know?"

Seeing Acornpaw look away, Sweetpaw followed her gaze to see Lionstorm across camp. Where he had come from she didn't know but her friend's teasing continued. If she could have blushed she would have but instead prodded her friend with her paw. "Oh my Starclan be quiet! What if he hears you!" Sweetpaw glanced back over to make sure Lionstorm wasn't any closer before looking to her friend. "I mean, yes your brother is..." Sweetpaw paused, choosing her words carefully to try and avoid more teasing. "Handsome, but he's your brother. And he's a skilled warrior where as I am just a clumsy apprentice. Besides I'm sure he already has a fellow warrior he is interested in." Unable to help herself Sweetpaw glanced oer at Lonstorm again before shaking her head and chucking a bit.

OOC: You mixed up Cherryaw and Sweetpaw xD. and yes, sweetpaw would definitly tease Acorpaw once she noticed that she had a crush.
After you respond I am going to pm Lionstorm so they can post

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 7:51

Acornpaw raised an eyebrow at her with a small smile. "Oh, I think I know a LOT of thoughts. More than you could ever know."

Acornpaw tried to hold back her snickers and guffaws, noticeably making Sweetpaw unamused. She calmed herself down so she could speak. "Why does it matter if he's my brother?" Acornpaw tilted an ear. "I'd be happy for you. Besides, my brother doesn't particularly value skill in someone else. Sure, you want someone who works hard to be your mate, but you do work hard, with the occasional mess-ups. I know my brother better than anyone else, and he values kindness and loyalty in another cat. You're quite the exact definition of that." Acornpaw looked deeply and thoughtfully into Sweetpaw's eyes, lowering her voice. "He's gonna be your mate when you become a warrior. I'm sure of that."

"Now hush. He's coming this way."

OOC: Edited the mistake! :>

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 4:45

Lionstorm greeted the day blissfully ignorant of the conversations of young apprentices, namely those of his sister and Sweetpaw. The golden tom padded over to where the two were seated, a pair of plump hares clutched firmly in his jaws, "You two hungry?" The earnest cat asked as he dropped his offering before them, he was moving much better these days, his wounds reduced to white scar-lines across his once handsome golden pelt, of course Lionstorm didn't feel self-conscious of his marks, they were badges of honour earned in the crucible of battle, and he'd given better than he'd received, after all he hadn't needed help in his fight, leave that to the Riverclan scum.

"How're you both finding the warmer weather?"

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] X3EaC
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 12:50

Sweetpaw's heart lifted a bit when Acornpaw stated she'd be happy for Sweetpaw if the impossible ever happened, the worry she didn't even know she had relieved by the simple words. As her friend continued, Sweetpaw swore that she was blushing under her pelt. Acornpaw was always trying to convince her to see a side of herself that she just couldn't. 'Hard-working, Kind, Loyal... sounds like she is talking about herself not me...' Sweetpaw almost chuckled at her internal statement and at her friend until it died on her tounge seeing the extremely serious look on Acornpaw's face. Suddenly the under-pelt blush was back and she looked away from her friend, muttering something about Acornpaw being crazy.

At her friends last words and the sound of approaching paw-steps Sweetpaw quickly turned to look back at Lionstorm, internally panicking at the thought he might have overheard Acornpaw. Thankfully, after a few moments it was obvious he either hadn't heard or was pretending that he had not heard. Seeing him up and about, his wounds pretty much healed, Sweetpaw was glad. Meeting his gaze as to not be rude, Sweetpaw smiled. "It's wonderful, being born in Leafbare it's amazing to watch Newleaf arrive. And thank you but I already had a mouse earlier. I'm sure someone else who hasn't eaten will greatly appreciate it though." Only able to meet Lionstorm's gaze long enough to respond before she looked away, Sweetpaw choose to refocus her gaze on Acornpaw to disguise her shyness as an interest in her friend's answer.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 9:39

Acornpaw greeted her brother with a soft smile, ignoring the tempting prey in his jaws. She nodded and took the lesser prey. It was rude not to accept a gift without politely declining. Unlike Sweetpaw, she hadn't eaten yet, as she had been waiting for the rest of the Clan to feed themselves first. Acornpaw took a few average bites, not wanting to be messy and wanting to be able to communicate. She let Sweetpaw speak first and nodded in agreement at her words. "It really is nice, the weather. New-leaf really gives off a welcoming effect after the long Leaf-bare. And you?" Acornpaw looked at Lionstorm, ignoring Sweetpaw's somewhat obvious attempt to avert her gaze from her crush. 

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptyFri 13 Apr 2018 - 5:30

Lionstorm nodded to the two apprentices, "It's nice not to feel frost bitten every morning, although I think if it gets too warm my pelt is going to make life hard." He chuckled and took a mouthful of his rabbit. The large cat forced the chunk of rabbit flesh into the side of his mouth to speak, it may not have been good manners but he figured he was talking to his sister so it wasn't a huge breach of etiquette, "What are your plans for the day?"

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 9:25

"Thank you for asking. I do plan to battle train with Swiftstep, clean the ticks out of the elders, or whatever assistance they need help with, and patrol with Hickorypaw and another warrior." Acornpaw's voice seemed to brighten up at the thought of the handsome warrior. His warm eyes, kind words, and strength.. she could nearly sigh out loud. Hickorypaw and her had gotten closer and closer by the days, but would they be more than that when they both became warriors? Her thoughts disappearing, Acornpaw shook her head and looked back up at Lionstorm and Sweetpaw, only to see a teasing smirk planted right there on Sweetpaw's face. "What are you looking at?"

OOC: Lost asked me post first, and so I did. Now's the time for Sweetpaw to get a lil payback ):o

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 14:24

Sweetpaw nodded as Lionstorm spoke, only bringing her eyes to meet his occasionally before they would flitter away like a bird traveling back and forth between the ground and the branch where it's nest was. One of these times, Sweetpaw's eyes drifted to Acornpaw who had a suspiciously dreamy look on her face as she mentioned Hickorypaw. Narrowing her eyes playfully, Sweetpaw nodded. "You know what I'm looking at. Hickorypaw... Now that you mention it you've been spending quite a lot of time with him Acornpaw. Anything you wanna tell your best friend and your dear older brother about?" Caught up in teasing Acornpaw, Sweetpaw forgot her shyness and looked over at Lionstorm with sparkling eyes, giving him a playful smirk before she refocused on Acornpaw.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptySat 28 Apr 2018 - 21:01

Lionstorm grinned at his little sister, the large cat feeling a chuckle rumble in his chest, "I hope Hickorypaw knows what he's getting himself into." He mewed mockingly though his eyes spoke volumes of his affection for his sister.

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptySat 28 Apr 2018 - 22:44

Flushing to a deep red, Acornpaw bowed her head in order to avoid the others seeing her embarrassment. "Me? Hickorypaw? Oh, no. We're close, but not that way. Hickorypaw's the good-natured, loyal, popular cat everyone loves. I'm just a quiet apprentice that only talks to the same cats. Hickorypaw will probably take on someone like... well, I don't know, but it's not me. Hickorypaw doesn't really spend more time with anyone, in particular, he's just good with everyone." Acornpaw had to avert from flattening her ears. She wasn't the prettiest cat or the most popular, and there was no way Hickorypaw liked someone like her. She just couldn't imagine the fact of Hickorypaw being with someone else.

OOC: kudos & i love you to whoever got the reference i snuck in

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 15:30

Sweetpaw smirked as Acornpaw spoke, glad that the attention was off herself and her own crush. "Mhmmm suuuuuure. I bet he likes you just as much as you like him and both of you are just too shy to do anything about it. You just need to spend more time with him. I bet he isn't doing anything right now~" Sweetpaw wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, not realizing what she was setting herself up for.

OOC: Sorry it's short, trying to move this along so Lion and Sweet can bond xD

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]   A Friendly Little Chat [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Little Chat [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: