Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed] Empty
PostSubject: And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed]   And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed] EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 9:59 pm

Rainkit was sure it was time to leave the nursery for good. He was old enough! Even if he was on the smaller side... That didn't matter. The other kits were inside playing some game that didn't make any sense. Rolling his eyes, he stepped out the nursery and took in the Newleaf air. It was stuffy and humid in the nursery and he hated it so much. Wildfire didn't even sleep in there that much anymore! He shouldn't have to either. The tom was thrown out of his thought as the kits from earlier basically trampled him in chase of a cob nut. "Ack- Hey! Watch it!" He called out but got no response. Scowling he turned the other way and glared at the ground. His steps where hard as if he were attacking the ground with each step and only when he knocked into the leg of another cat did his realize how much faster his pace was. Blinking, he glared up at the new cat. A brown tabby.

And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed]   And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed] EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Hunting hadn't gone well today. Not that he had expected it too in the slightest, it had been this bad since he was a kit. However, he had hoped to catch more. A little mouse was grasped firmly between the massive apprentice's jaws. His eyes were set on the freshkill pile. And while his stomach rumbled, he didn't even consider taking anything for himself, especially after such a pitiful catch. Eaglepaw's yellow eyes fixated on the path ahead of him and he didn't notice a small kit getting in the way. Out of nowhere, the apprentice found himself stumbling and his prey fell out of his jaws as they opened with shock.

Immediately, the tabby regained his balance and planted his paws firmly on the ground. Within a second he was whipping around to face a kit. His eyes were alight with frustration at the fact that he had both been made to look like a mousebrain, and that his hard-earned catch was now covered in the dust of camp. Without even considering who the kit was or any other factors, he merely snapped, "Watch where you're going, kit. You should stay in the nursery where you belong instead of getting under the paws of busy cats." His words slowly became a hiss as he stared down at the other tom. This was a kit he hadn't seen before. However, the gray kitten was clearly old enough to have some sense. And Eaglepaw thought he ought to use it.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed]   And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed] EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 7:30 pm

"Why are you all huffy over a little mouse? It's not even ruined! I can be out in camp if I want, anyways. I'm not a newborn." The kit snapped back. He could only pray the tom didn't see him flinch at the hiss. The tom flicked his tail and frowned. [color:34f1=DarkSlateGray"My name isn't kit either, it's Rainkit.]" Hm... It didn't sound very serious with that dumb ending on it. Oh well. "So? Who are you supposed to be? I know you aren't deputy. You can't even hold onto a mouse." Rainkit gave him a flat look.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed]   And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 1:31 pm

"Warriors are supposed to treat prey with respect, something you clearly don't know about, Rainkit." Eaglepaw immediately scoffed and shot back the retort. He reached out to pick up the mouse and shake it gently to try and clear off some of the dust that now clung to its short fur. Satisfied, he held it in the corner of his mouth and let half of its body hang from his sharp teeth. As he looked at the kit once more, there was an obvious disdain in his eyes. How did this kit not know who he was? His whiskered twitched and he nearly let out a mocking laugh as he considered the fact the kit didn't even know how to properly walk without getting in the way. That had to be it.

However, his mind snagged on the thought of being deputy. The best warriors usually became deputy, like Leopardclaw. That was certainly a goal to keep in the future. He considered himself to be brave, smart, and strong. Maybe someday he would lead underneath Leopardstar. Snapping out of the ideas of glory, he finally addressed Rainkit's question, "Eaglepaw. It would do you good to remember it. I'm going to be the best warrior ever soon." Eaglepaw straightened up and puffed his chest out, proud of his name and heritage. Just as his grandfather had been great, so would he.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed]   And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 4:58 pm

The look Rainkit gave was almost challenging. "Me? Learn respect? You tripped over me and then snapped at me for it." The tom started to groom his pelt down, tufted from being trampled by the rowdy kits.
Rainkit scoffed at his claim of being the greatest. "Yeah, sure... An I'll be with my grandfather and the other deputies at the Gathering." He mewed rolling his eyes at Eaglepaw's display. It certainly was entertaining to watch him "You'll have to catch more than just one mouse on your hunts if you want to be a normal warrior, much less the greatest." He swatted a small pebble away and gave a bored glance around camp. "Why did you come back so early from your hunt anyway? Wouldn't you wait until you had a good few pieces? That's what I've seen from the dawn patrols."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed]   And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 10:01 pm

All he could do was dig his claws into the ground. Personal, and clan laws dictated he could not strike a clanmate, especially not a kit. But, the little, dark grey tom's words and attitude dug into him like the claws of a Riverclan cat. And were likely equally infuriating. For a moment, Eaglepaw said nothing as he tried to stay stock still while seething with rage. Retorts and yowls built upon his tongue, but surprisingly each stayed where they were.

"You might not know this, kit, but prey is hard to find. Thunderclan territory isn't exactly in the best of shape right now, and it hasn't been my entire life." As much as the words were true, they were fueled more by the need for him to defend himself and his catch. Eaglepaw took a step closer and shoved his face in front of Rainkit's, "Besides, I'm not a patrol. Like you could do better under these conditions, even with some training." After he finished, he spat on the ground and straightened up, prepared to pad away and shooting the kit a glare as if daring him to challenge him once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed]   And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

And Who Are You Supposed To Be? [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: