Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time to Train! (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Time to Train! (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 13:42

Scorchfang stretched out his legs as he padded out of the warriors' den, yawning due to exhaustion from the few hours of sleep he had gotten the night before. He had spent practically all night trying to do a little night-hunting for the Clan, but he should have known that one cat couldn't possibly hope to catch enough prey to feed the entire Clan in just one night -- and in leaf-bare no less. But he couldn't just stay in camp. Ever since the unexpected meeting with Silverfang of RiverClan and learning that Sweetheart's son Shadepaw was apparently his kit as well, he couldn't sit alone and be left with his thoughts. He had to do something productive and worthwhile for the Clan to try and get his mind off things.

Now he would have another task to distract himself from the horrifying truth of the RiverClan apprentice's true origins, one he was really looking forward to doing. He padded over to the apprentices' den and scratched at the ground to wake up the apprentices inside. "Alright, everyone, time to get up. Brownpaw, come on out, we're going to begin your training." Trying to stifle another yawn, he headed over to the entrance to wait for his apprentice, completely avoiding the just-barely-full fresh-kill pile. There were other cats who needed to eat their breakfast more than he did.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 13:50

Dustpaw got up and walked out. "Who's Brownpaw? I'm Dustpaw." She said.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Time to Train! (CLOSED) Sig10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 17:02

(OOC: Oops, I meant Dustpaw, sorry! Well... guess I could pretend it was intentional. XD)

Scorchfang blinked, then shook his head. That's right, he was training Dustpaw now. Well, the two of them did look very similar. Not to mention he was still incredibly tired. But now he couldn't help but desperately miss his dear first apprentice again...

Sighing, he shook his head again. "S-Sorry about that, Dustpaw. Perhaps I was still half-asleep or something. Anyway, are you ready to begin training? I figured the best thing to start you off with is battle training."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 17:32

(OOC: Whoops. XD)

Dustpaw nodded. She was pretty tired too, but she would train. "Cool Battle Training! Let's go!" Dustpaw said.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 19:05

(OOC: I just remembered that battle training is no longer required for you anymore, so we could skip to hunting training if you'd like, or if you still wanna do battle training that's fine, too. :3)

"Great! Let's head out." The deputy made his way out of the camp and into the marshes of ShadowClan territory.

(OOC: Also crappy and short, I'm sorry. XD)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) EmptyTue 13 Mar 2018 - 13:03

Dustpaw followed Scorchfang into the marsh. She was ready to train.

(OOC: Let's just say Dustpaw and Scorchfang battle trained and then get to hunting training.)

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) EmptyTue 13 Mar 2018 - 13:51

(OOC: Sounds fine to me! The two will still keep their stats full, though.)

Scorchfang panted with a smile as he stood up, shaking himself off. Dustpaw truly was going to turn into quite the formidable opponent for anyone who dared challenge her. "Well done, Dustpaw. You're truly an excellent fighter. No Clan cat would dare try to take over our territory with you on our side. Now that you know how to fight off cats, as well as predators, we can begin your hunting training."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) EmptyTue 13 Mar 2018 - 13:57

Dustpaw nodded. Battle training was hard, but she would still train as hard as she could. "So what do I do first?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 12:20

(OOC: Oh, gosh, I'm sooooo sorry for my late reply!)

"Well, one of the most important things to remember when hunting is to make sure your prey doesn't know you're there," the tom began. He lowered himself down to a hunter's crouch. "Keep all your weight evenly distributed between all four legs, and stalk forward slowly and quietly. Keep your tail out for balance, but don't let it brush against the ground. I want you to practice your crouch and stalk first before we try catching any prey." He stood back up to watch his apprentice's first attempt.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 12:41

OOC: It's fine.

Dustpaw copied Scorchfang's crouch and tried to stalk.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 13:20

(OOC: AHHHHH! I'm a TERRIBLE mentor, sorry! I've just been too busy IRL and totally forgot about this topic again! T-T)

Scorchfang nodded in approval. "You're certainly getting better. Now, let's try to hunt some real prey." He looked around for a few moments and spotted a little mouse scuttling around. He licked his lips and lowered himself to the ground, beginning to skillfully stalk towards it without making a noise. When he was close enough, he pounced and landed on top of it successfully, the force of his landing breaking the rodent's spine and ending its life.

He bowed his head to it for a few heartbeats before padding back over to his apprentice, dropping the fresh-kill at her paws. "Always be sure to give thanks to StarClan after catching prey, as they had sacrificed their lives to feed us. Why don't you give it a try?" He took a brief moment to sniff around, then pointed with his bushy tail over at another mouse nibbling at a seed. "Try hunting that one there."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 13:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 13:20

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Time to Train! (CLOSED) Mistpe10
Time to Train! (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Train! (CLOSED)   Time to Train! (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Train! (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1