Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not Entirely My Fault

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Not Entirely My Fault Empty
PostSubject: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 12:29 am

Shadepaw pushed his way through the river's exceptionally chilly water to the small piece of land which held the large rocks known as Sunningrocks, which of course belonged to RiverClan because ThunderClan was too weak and stupid to put up a convincing fight to claim it as their own. He climbed up one of the larger rocks and laid down on the sun-warmed stone, sighing contently and closing his eyes as he rested his chin on his paws, letting the sun's rays warm his back. The only thing that could make this day any better would be to encounter an apprentice and challenge him or her to a fight -- or rather, try to taunt them enough for them to cross onto his land.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 10:05 am

Ravenpaw managed to slip from Dawnpetal´s sight for a bit, she wanted to hunt a big mouse for her, so she approached sunningrocks, alert at any sound that could tell there was a mouse nearby.

Not Entirely My Fault 29019410
Not Entirely My Fault Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 10:20 am

Shadepaw lifted up his head and watched the ThunderClan apprentice wander closer and closer to the border. He smirked and sat up on the rock he rested on."Hey, ThunderClanner!" he called loudly, satisfied to hear the scurrying of tiny rodent paws as the prey Ravenpaw was so close to pinpointing fled.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 10:36 am

Ravenpaw lifted her head from the grass, looking at the source of the voice, failing to hear or pinpoint the prey, she looked a bit confused, never had seen that cat before, but instead of worrying, she sat and meowed friendly "Hi there!"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 10:41 am

Shadepaw blinked, a little confused. He was expecting her to react with hostility -- all ThunderClanners reacted with hostility towards RiverClan nowadays after the war and its murderous aftermath. Well, perhaps he could take advantage of the situation... "Hey, you're the first nice ThunderClan cat I've met, like, ever! What's a pretty she-cat like you doing so dangerously close to RiverClan's borders anyway? Didn't your mentor teach you anything?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 10:52 am

"Well i dunno why my other clan mates wouldn´t be nice... i guess they all are aggressive? i dunno, if you don´t attack me i shouldn´t attack too" she purred a bit "I´m close to Riverclan´s territory? I didn´t know... you see, i just became an apprentice, i still haven´t learned about the territories yet... but thanks for letting me know! Who knows what would have happened if i crossed the border..."  

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 11:11 am

"Oh, I think I'd have a pretty good idea on what would happen..." the RiverClan apprentice growled slyly. He then blinked in mock shock. "What? You weren't taught the territories yet? Wow, your mentor must be stupid! What did they do all day? Lay around in the sunshine while you cleaned out the elders' den? I'm so lucky I have a strong and dedicated mentor like Silverfang to teach me how to be a good RiverClan warrior. I couldn't imagine what it'd be like to be stuck with yours!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Ravenpaw lowered her ears and her tail lashed a bit, hurt by the other´s comments "Well your mentor must be stupid too because you´re here, if they taught you better you wouldn´t be here"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 1:32 pm

"What exactly do you mean? Sunningrocks is RiverClan territory, so of course I'm allowed to be here," Shadepaw snorted. "Guess it's not just your mentor who's stupid. Did your mother drop you on your head or something? It wouldn't surprise me, since ThunderClan cats are nothing but rogues who deserve to die!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 pm

"Sunningrocks belong to Thunderclan!" she growled, her tail lashing more "If you´re so sure of what you´re saying, then come and tell that here in my face!"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 4:02 pm

"...You're kidding, right? Have you not heard of the war between ThunderClan and RiverClan a few moons ago? Your dumb Clan tried to take Sunningrocks from us, but we won the battle and kept what was rightfully ours. And now, not only do we keep Sunningrocks, but we were also able to claim some of WindClan's territory as well after they refused to give us all their herbs without a fight! We RiverClanners are dangerous, kit, so you'd better run back to your own Clan. Otherwise... your mentor just may pay the price." Shadepaw grinned evilly. "But then again... who would miss her?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Ravenpaw yawned "The only thing dangerous i see here is your ability to bore me with your endless chattering" she got up and walked over him "But i´m gonna give a try to your logic" she climbed on the rock, staying at a prudent distance in case the other one attacks "So from what you said, your clan took away part of windclan´s territory because they refused to give you guys herbs, herbs they surely needed and you guys could search in your own territory" she hummed "okay then... move aside, i wanna lay down here right now"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 7:56 pm

Just as soon as Ravenpaw finished speaking, now that she was on RiverClan territory, Shadepaw crashed into her and shoved her off the rocks, then grabbed her scruff in his jaws and slammed her face into the river. He dug his claws into her shoulders to keep her head submerged for as long as he could.

Shadepaw used Underwater Clinch on Ravenpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Ravenpaw is Stunned for one turn.

Shadepaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Ravenpaw
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:17 pm

Okay it was her fault for underestimating this cat, it took her by surprise, she struggled, scared, she couldn´t breathe!

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Shadepaw ended up losing his grip on the ThunderClan apprentice, but he was still ready for his next attack. Once Ravenpaw came up for air, he slammed into her and pinned her on her back, then began scoring his hind claws mercilessly down her underbelly, leaving behind matted, raked out fur and blood from the scratch wounds. "Take this, you piece of fox dung!" he spat.

Shadepaw used Belly Rake on Ravenpaw, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Ravenpaw is no longer Stunned.

Shadepaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Ravenpaw
7/20 HP
80/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Entirely My Fault
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next