Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fault (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Fault (Closed)  Empty
PostSubject: Fault (Closed)    Fault (Closed)  EmptyFri 1 Feb 2019 - 17:22

Quailfeather sat in the elders' den, alone, face turned towards the wall. All her companions had gone out to get some fresh-kill, and some rare leaf-bare sun. On other days she would've dragged herself out, but she'd told Silentstrike not to wait up for her. It was around this time, a year ago, that they'd had their kits, Mistkit and Laurelkit. Two perfect daughters... Or they had been, back then. Soon after her apprenticeship, Mistpaw had vanished, never to reappear. And a few moons ago, Laurelsong had attacked the deputy and then run away from camp. If she'd been a better mother... would they have stayed?

The maimed elder stared morosely at the ground, her one good blue eye welling up with tears. How long ago had the dog attack happened- in greenleaf? How had she lived so long like this, a destroyed shell of a former warrior? Though she had to admit, she'd been broken inside long before the attack. Her ruined leg was splayed out behind her, a constant reminder of her mistake. Perhaps she wouldn't feel so bad if it had only affected her- but, to her constant anguish and remorse, her beloved mate Silentstrike had been hurt and forced to retire by those mongreks as well. If only she hadn't frozen, or she'd made him leave, or hadn't let him come.... A single tear dripped down her cheek as she squeezed her eye shut. This was all her fault.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down

Fault (Closed)
Page 1 of 1