Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Raven at Dawn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 21:01

Dawnpetal woke up bright and early -- well, more early than bright as the sun was just beginning its climb up the sky, causing the StarClan warriors of Silverpelt to slowly vanish behind a pink-orange sunrise. She had moved back into the warriors' den the night of the apprentice ceremony of her and Emberheart's adopted daughter Ravenkit -- er, Ravenpaw. She had been chosen by Blizzardstar to mentor her, and she was honestly more than happy to do the honors in teaching her dear kit and apprentice the ways of the warrior code and how to provide for and protect ThunderClan.

She approached the apprentices' den and poked her head inside. "Ravenpaw, it's time to get up. It's your first day of training. Aren't you excited?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 22:07

Ravenpaw was asleep, but as soon her mother spoke, one of her ears flicked and she lifted her head, being awake in a second, she got up and ran out of the apprentices´den, standing in front of Dawnpetal "I´m ready! This day is gonna be great!"

Raven at Dawn 29019410
Raven at Dawn Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 5:21

Dawnpetal smiled approvingly and led the way out of camp through the gorse tunnel. After helping Ravenpaw up the ravine that surrounded and protected ThunderClan's camp, they made their way into the forest of their territory. "I figured we can begin with battle training at the sandy hollow. Especially in leaf-bare, there will be instances you may run into a hungry predator or a trespassing cat, and you must know how to fight them off."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 8:01

Ravenpaw smiled, and nods "Yes! I will learn to fight! i will be brave, no cat or predator will stand a chance against me!" 

Raven at Dawn 29019410
Raven at Dawn Signat10

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 15:34

"We'll see about that," Dawnpetal teased. She led the way into a hollow that was bare save for the fallen snow. "This is the sandy hollow. Though, I suppose it should be more appropriately called the snowy hollow during leaf-bare. This is where I will train you to fight. Now, do you see that tree over there?" She pointed with her tail to an old bare tree with several claw marks of different cats. "My mentor taught me how to use attacks on this very tree. I have taught Sunleap and Dappledpaw battle moves using this tree as well, and now you will be using it as well."

She walked up to the tree and unsheathed her sharp claws. "Let's start with a basic front paw swipe. Slash your claws against the tree and try to tear off as much bark as you can. Like this." With swift precision, she swiped her paw across the tree, scoring into it with her claws and sending bark flying and scattering into the snow.

Dawnpetal used Front Paw Swipe on Tree, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Dawnpetal
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Tree
-11/??? HP
???/??? SP

(OOC: Alright, here's how battling works! You use this Battle System to look up which moves each rank can use, how much damage each move uses depending on rank, and how much stamina it costs to use said move. HP stands for Health/Hit Points, and SP stands for Stamina Points. Since Ravenpaw is an apprentice, she can use the moves from Front Paw Blow to Tail Yank, and each apprentice move costs 10 SP. The chart below the first one with the battle moves lists how much damage each move deals depending on rank. I think I explained it well enough, but if I haven't, let me know. :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:20

The apprentice watched, carefully and focused, paying full attention to the move her mom used on the old tree, how she moved, how much force she used, even the pose before the strike, she was going to do her best to imitate it perfectly, or at least try.

"Seems easy... i´ll try now!" Ravenpaw went up to the old tree, and imitated as much as she could her mom´s pose and movements, and swiped her claws across the tress, pieces of bark came off flying but not so many pieces like Dawnpetal"

Ravenpaw used Front Paw Swipe on Tree, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Ravenpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Tree
-6/??? HP
???/??? SP

Raven at Dawn 29019410
Raven at Dawn Signat10

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:30

"Brilliant!" Dawnpetal praised. "Much more practice and you'll be unstoppable. Now, let me teach you another move. Turn your attention to that old bush there." She padded over to a dead bush covered in soft snow to protect attacking cats from the prickly branches underneath. "This next move is called the leap-and-hold." She pounced on the bush and dug her claws into its branches.

Dawnpetal used Leap-and-Hold on Bush, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Bush is Pinned for one turn.

Dawnpetal
60/60 HP
180/200 SP

Bush
-11/??? HP
???/??? SP

(OOC: Moves like Leap-and-Hold are called Stun/Pin Moves, which prevents a cat from attacking for a certain number of turns. For this kind of move, you have to use the Effect Dice to determine how many turns your opponent is stunned for. To access the Dice, you click on the "Post Reply" button -- the one with the gray cat -- and underneath the text box you'll see a blue bar that says "Dices roll" in bold. Underneath that, you'll see a drop box next to the text "Dices roll #1". Click that, then select "Effect Dice", and send. Once you get your rolled number, you edit your post to add in how many turns your opponent is stunned for. If you roll a 1, 2, or 3, your opponent is stunned for one turn, but if you roll a 4, 5, or 6, your opponent is stunned for two turns. I rolled a 1, so the bush is pinned for one turn. XD

Oh, also, I forgot to mention this in the last post, but use the Rank System to see the different stats of each rank of cat. For more specific battle rules, refer to the Battle Rules. Again, let me know if you're ever confused. :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:30

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Raven at Dawn Mistpe10
Raven at Dawn Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:39

Ravenpaw purred at the praise but then quickly went to pay attention to the next move, she watched carefully.

"Ohhhh i guess this would allow me to pin and hold my opponent right? i´ll try!" she got ready and pounced on the bush, holding it with her claws.

Ravenpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Bush, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Bush is Pinned for one turn.

Ravenpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Tree
-6/??? HP
???/??? SP

Raven at Dawn 29019410
Raven at Dawn Signat10

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan

Last edited by zeroa5raven on Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:39

The member 'zeroa5raven' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Raven at Dawn Mistpe10
Raven at Dawn Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:50

"Excellent! You're learning very quickly," the warrior purred. "Now for the last type of moves. There are special moves that only certain Clan cats can learn. RiverClan use the water to their advantage, SkyClan the trees, ShadowClan the darkness, and WindClan the open. We use the trees as well as SkyClan, but this is the only move we can use but SkyClan can't, because we are much quicker than them. This move is called the Lightning Strike." She backed into some dead bushes; after a few seconds she burst out from behind them, turning into a literal blur of sandy pale, and crashed into the bush at full force, sending the rest of the snow flying and even snapping off many of the brittle branches and twigs.

Dawnpetal used Lightning Strike on Tree, dealing 12 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Dawnpetal
60/60 HP
165/200 SP

Bush
-12/??? HP
???/??? SP

(OOC: The list of Clan-only moves are below the regular attack tables in the Battle System.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 19:29

Ravenpaw meowed, amazed at such move "That.. was... SO AWESOME! My turn!" she didn´t waste any time, she backed off into the dead bushes and then imitated Dawnpetal, bursting out of the bushes, moving as fast as she could and collided into the bush with all her might.

Ravenpaw used Lightning Strike on Tree, dealing 7 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Ravenpaw
20/20 HP
45/80 SP

Bush
-7/??? HP
???/??? SP

Raven at Dawn 29019410
Raven at Dawn Signat10

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 20:11

"Fantastic! Well done, my little Ravenpaw," Dawnpetal meowed. "Now that you know the basics..." She smirked mischievously down at her apprentice. "Let's have a little mock skirmish. We'll fight carefully as to not hurt each other, though, so keep your claws sheathed. Come at me with everything you've got." She crouched into a fighting position, ready to take the first attack Ravenpaw decided to deal.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 20:27

Ravenpaw opened her eyes wide for a brief moment, in surprise, a mock battle huh? She lifted one of her front paws, looking at it and sheathed her claws, then looks at Dawnpetal "Are you sure?" sure she will have her claws out of the way but the apprentice had her doubts. 

Raven at Dawn 29019410
Raven at Dawn Signat10

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 20:29

"Don't worry, sweetie, I'll be just fine, as will you. Neither of us will hurt each other. I know this type of training may sound dangerous, but I promise it'll be beneficial in the long run. And it won't even last long at all."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raven at Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven at Dawn   Raven at Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven at Dawn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next