Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 10:01 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!"

This was Scorchfang's very first time calling the entirety of ShadowClan for a Clan meeting -- and what a special occasion it was. He had requested from Littlebrook just before she left for Highstones to receive her nine lives that she would be allowed to hold his very first warrior-naming ceremony. And for his beloved soon-to-be mate no less. He had to admit, it felt very surreal announcing to the Clan from all the way up on the top of Jaggedrock, but at the same time it felt amazing. Not empowering, or at least not in the bad way, but wonderful nonetheless.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 3:05 pm

As Minnowpaw heard her future mate and now deputy call from upon the Jaggedrock. She rushed out from the apprentice den and sat down, she looked up at Scorchfang, she glanced around and saw cats gathering around the Jaggedrock. She looked back at Scorchfang he had come long from the first time she meet the tom "I'm proud of you Scorchfang, I knew you would do it" she meowed, just loud enough for him to hear. She smiled brightly and waited for him to announce what he wanted to announce.

Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 7:09 pm

Scorchfang smiled down happily at Minnowpaw, touched by her words, and took a calming deep breath. Hopefully he wouldn't muck up his very first ceremony with emotion. "Today we gather to give an apprentice her warrior name. Minnowpaw, step forward."

Once the she-cat did as she was told, he continued. "I, Scorchfang, deputy of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Minnowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 7:22 pm

She looked happly up at him "I do" she meowed calmly as she stod there infront of the clan. She knew that Scorchfang would give her the name she had wanted since long back Minnowcall.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Scorchfang nodded, as to silently tell her he remembered what she had told him long ago. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Minnowpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Minnowcall. StarClan honors your loyalty and compassion, and welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan."

The dark tabby leaped down to the ground and approached the newly-named warrior to rest his nose on her forehead, just as he's seen Magpiestar and Littlebrook do at the end of every warrior ceremony. "I'm so proud of you, too, my beautiful Minnowcall," he softly purred to her.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 3:40 am

She smiled as he placed his head on her's "I love you my gorgeous mate" she purred, she could finally call him mate for real.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Minnowpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1