Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED)   Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED) EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 16:06

The spotted SkyClanner couldn't believe that now that Leaf-bare was coming to an end, a huge snow storm would start during his daily hunting patrol. Rippedsky chose him to lead a quick patrol and he took his daughter, Ripplepaw, and his granddaughter, Blossomheart with him to do it. But when they were searching for food in the woods, the blizzard started and now they were trying to reach Skyclan camp. However, the strong winds kept pushing them down and the trees moved from one side to another in a scary way. The former tribe cat already knew about this kind of climates because of his harsh life in the mountains but now it was different. He wasn't alone.

His green-hazel eyes looked back at the pinkish warrior and the young apprentice, checking if they were okay. "Don't give up! We're getting closer!" He shouted so his voice could be easily heard by the two she-cats in that windy and horrible day.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED)   Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED) EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 18:30

Blossomheart had not thought that this of all things would happen. She hoped they had caught enough prey to feed the Clan for however long this snowstorm lasted. She had only caught a squirrel and a bluejay, nothing more. The trees swayed dangerously as if they'd come down any moment. Thank Starclan I'm not up there... Ripplepaw seemed to be slowing down a bit. "Come on, Ripplepaw," She coaxed her apprentice, "You heard him. It's only a little more." She had to get back to her kits. What would they do if she died out here, or went missing? She couldn't bear it if one of them died, left, or went missing.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED)   Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED) EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 5:26

Foxhunter noticed that his daughter was going slower when Blossomheart talked but when he was about to approach her, he heard a cracking sound. His green eyes immediately turned to a big tall tree being shaken by the wind that started to fall... and it was right over Ripplepaw. The warrior didn't think about it twice. He ran toward the young she-cat and pushed her with his body, taking her out of the way. The tom knew that he was doomed. There was no way to escape from this now. That's why he only keep looking at his daughter with a truly happy smile. It was his end... but the former tribe was satisfied with his life because he found happiness in his family... he found happiness in Skyclan. And now, he would join Cloverleaf in Starclan. "Take care of yourself..." He mewed before the log could fall on his body, killing the cat quickly under its weight.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED)   Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED) EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 8:08

Ripplepaw was indeed going slower, shivering violently. Her body was small, so her body heat escaped immediately and evaporated into the icy air. How much longer would she have to go through this for? Wasn’t it meant to be Newleaf soon? It was no surprise when her freezing, numb legs gave out underneath her and she fell to the ground. She was just trying to get to her paws when she heard the crack. Her pupils dilated in pure horror and she was scrabbling to get into her paws. Before she could fully stand, a warrior was crashing into her and sending her skidding away, falling back down into the snow. Foxhunter. She had just realised what that meant when she heard the sickening crunch that meant the log had fallen.

Her world seemed to be moving in slow motion as she ran full-out towards him, all thoughts of the cold forgotten as she arrived at his body. ”No!” She screamed, her voice being tossed high into the storm so it was almost inaudible. Her walls of grief were loud enough to be carried by the wind as she nosed his body with her muzzle. It couldn’t be true. He had to be fine. Even though in her heart she knew it was no use, it didn’t stop her from pushing and heaving at the tree, trying to get it loose to free her father and take him to Mintpaw, because he was alive. He couldn’t be dead. It wasn’t possible.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED)   Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED) EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 9:44

It all happened so fast. The tree creaking, she looked up and before her brain could calculate where to go, Foxhunter shot in front of her, knocking her apprentice out of the way and a split second later, a sickening crack filled the air. She stood silent for a moment as she processed what was going on. Then her face was filled with emotion. "NO! Foxhunter!" She ran to the tree. It was too big to move. "What if we dug underneath him... I know you're cold, but can you dig? If you get too cold, get under my fur, it's kept me warm throughout all of Leafbare, it should help you too..." So she began to dig under the snow to the cold frozen dirt. She had to keep going. Use her claws to get under. Soon, she would have him free. He'd get back to camp. Somehow...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED)   Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell, my Long Gone Past (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1