Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED)   It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED) EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 6:43

Blossomheart was taking a leisurely walk. She missed Rippedstar, but she was certainly proud of Poplartooth- no, Poplarstar. Walking through the forest helped clear her mind. With a sigh, she leaned up against a tree, staring into the Twolegplace. A familiar pelt moved. Her amber eyes darted around to see it. Could that be Dryad?

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED)   It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED) EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 6:50

Dryad's fur was ruffled a bit bloody, and her expression was full of both grief and desperation. Why did Boar make her choose between him and Blossomheart? The choice was between angry best friend or understanding crush, so in the instant she had to make her decision, she had chosen the run off towards SkyClan. The warrior would keep her loved and safe, where the terrible rogues wouldn't find her and where she could have the life she always wanted. The one she-cat who instead of accidentally insulting when she was nervous, she accidentally complimented. The cat that she secretly loved. Spotting the familiar pink pelt, she dashed towards her old friend, stopping just in time to not bowl her over. "Hello Blossomheart. I'm alone and scared, and right now, I love you more than anyone. So will you join me?" As usual, the fluffy white she-cat was straight to the point.

It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED)   It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED) EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 7:14

Blossomheart's eyes lightened. It was her! But she looked terrible! But her words were even crazier. Dryad loved her? That would... explain a lot. But what about Gustpuddle? And Ashpaw, and Spiderpaw? No, they were fine. Her kits had Russetpelt, who didn't care about her enough to follow her out of camp that dreadful day. She stepped off the tree bark, leaving a small bad touch and tufts of fur. A little blood trickled out of the wound. Blossomheart touched her nose to Dryad's. "Yes, I will."

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED)   It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED) EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 12:48

"Thank you so much, Blossomheart. You have no idea how much that means to me. Your kindness is just as attractive as your pelt. Now come on, we have to get as far away from this forest as possible. If the rogues find me, we're both dead." With those words, Dryad nuzzled Blossomheart in gratitude, then looked right at her, urgency in her expression. This was not just an odd love story. It was a serious life or death situation as well. Right then she knew exactly where to go, while still having no real idea. So she headed in the direction of the Thunderpath. Away from Twolegplace, away from RiverClan, and out of SkyClan. Flicking her tail and looking back to tell the SkyClanner to follow, she began trotting that direction. It was time for a new adventure in her life to begin, and the love of her life would be beside her.

It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED)   It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED) EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 13:16

Blossomheart nodded with a shining smile. Then she followed. Maybe rogue life wasn't so bad after all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED)   It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been a long day without you, my friend(CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1