Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A frost's family{open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

A frost's family{open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 12:09 am

Lionstorm listened intently as his sister spoke of her training, giving a small mew of surprise when she mentioned her run ins with predators, "My first outing with Quailfeather was similar though it was just the owl, didn't see a fox, I'm glad you've found a good mentor in Nectarleap, he's a strong warrior." The younger warrior nodded approvingly, "Being a warrior is less glory than I imagined at Cranestar's age," He muttered good humoredly giving the young kit an affectionate nudge, hissing once more as it aggravated his wounds, "I like the extra responsibilities and I look forward to the day when Ashstar will entrust me with an apprentice of my own," Lionstorm looked wistfully to the apprentices den where he could see a few young cats milling about.

The older tom looked to his sister once more, "Enjoy your time as an apprentice, and heed the code, no going looking for fights, over-eager warriors and bloodthirsty apprentices are what's gotten us into this mess, as much as I want to hunt down Lakewhisper and prove I'm every bit the warrior he is, personal pride has to come behind the needs of the clan, besides I'm in no condition to fight yet, I just need to get strong enough to hunt again, the clan can't be relying on you apprentices to feed all of us."

The golden warrior looked to his youngest brother with a chuckle as the kit spoke of battling a monster, "You took an a whole monster by yourself?" He asked with feigned amazement, "Truly you are the greatest warrior to ever live Cranestar."

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

A frost's family{open} - Page 2 X3EaC
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:32 am

Acornpaw sat down to relax and listen to her brother meow about his warrior experiences. "Sounds interesting. Even though I'm not a warrior, I'm sure having extra responsibilities is nice. It feels good to have cats trust me when it comes to important needs." Acornpaw slightly twitched her ears back as she heard Lionstorm tell her all the basic things she should do. 
Unlike SOME apprentices, I actually know what it takes to be a warrior. Some of them are so immature. I can't wait 'till I'm ready to be a warrior because older cats are always telling me things that I already do. I hate being thought lowly of.
Acornpaw shook her head, ridding herself of those foolish and selfish thoughts; nodding. "Okay, Lionstorm. Being an apprentice is nice and all, but I do want to be a warrior so I can leave camp by myself. Being out on the moors feels so lovely and natural, and it would be nice to go out there to have some time to myself. You know I'm not very social with other cats.
But it's not like I can go to my favorite spot to relax anymore, because RiverClan, those filthy fish-pieces of mouse-dung, claimed the Lone Stump. One day, I'll claw them to shreds." Acornpaw spat bitterly, realizing she had just proven herself the exact definition of a bloodthirsty cat. "Under the word of my leader, of course." She added. 
StarClan, I'm so hypocritical. At least I don't actually speak those kinds of thoughts.
She turned her head to Cranekit. "A whole monster? You must have the entire power of StarClan at your side." Her pupils widened with fake amazement, looking at Cranestar in awe.

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Cranekit twisted his head look over his shoulder towards his mother. For a second his face froze in confusion, but, shaking his head, he looked back at her with fiercely-determined eyes. "It had five horns, and two mouths, with sharp teeth! It was huge, very, very huge!" the kit hopped up, positioning himself in a faulty hunter's crouch and mimicking himself swiping at the monster with a small paw.

"I am." Cranekit puffed out his chest, padding left and right with a proud look on his face. "Maybe one day you'll be lucky enough to be my deputy." the tom-kit grinned up at his older brother.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A frost's family{open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2