Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Birchkit is bored

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:05

birchkit was bored out of his mind in the nursery. He had been playing with the other kits all day and wanted something else to do.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300

Last edited by pepperfrost on Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:13

Shadepaw narrowed his eyes at Birchkit. He knew that the little tom was his brother, as he was also then son of Sweetheart and Reedclaw. He didn't even want a brother to begin with. Why did his parents decide to have another kit? Was he not good enough for them?

Well, he was going to make this kit know that he was the elder brother and elder son of their parents, and that he would always be better than him by a long shot.

The dark tabby tom stomped towards the kit, narrowing his eyes at him. "Well, well, well... If it isn't my dear little brother..."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:13

ooc: they aren't born yet, at least Nightkit isn't. Not yet.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:14

oh yeah

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:16

(OOC: Oh, I didn't realize. Should I pretend I never posted? XD)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:19

(nah, Pepper, just edit to say that just Birch was bored)

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:21

Birchkit was somewhat afraid of the larger tom. He knew he was his brother and knew that he wouldn't break the warrior. But he flattened himself to the ground staring up at the tabby apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:30

"You know," Shadepaw began, satisfied that Birchkit was cowering before him, "you're not even supposed to be here. It's only supposed to be me, but that dumb queen Sweetheart was too desperate to feel love that she would have kit after kit after kit, hoping that one of them would love her back. I don't love her, hence why you came around."

(OOC: Shadepaw's probably going to end up bullying Birchkit every chance he gets. Just wanted to let you know that that's what he will be doing. XD)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:35

"W-well maybe you should be nicer to her." Said the cream kit, backing away into the shadows, his grey stripes getting darker.

(OCC: Okie sound good)

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:39

Shadepaw snorted. "Ha! That's funny. Don't you know her reputation in the Clan? She's a traitor! And that makes the both of us the sons of a traitor! Now because of her, we have to work twice as hard as any other cat to prove our worth! And you say I need to be nice to her?" His fur began to bristle with anger.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:48

Birchkit began to speak "Well i'd rather work twice as hard to prove my loyalty than to not prove it at all." For the first time Birchkit was actually mad, and at his brother too. " You know its not our fault!"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:50

Spotpaw could not hold it in. Shadepaw had gone too far. He stomped up in front of Birchkit, as if protecting the small cat. "Birchkit's right! Sweetheart is no traitor! She was kind, and you'll never be half as good as that! You're overreacting, Shadepaw. and Birchkit can be whatever he likes. You have to work twice as hard only because you've showed you have no honor for the Warrior Code, no respect for anyone, and yet you think you work so hard to prove yourself. I had to prove myself, and I have. Do you think Nutfur a traitor too? What about me? And Heronpaw? We have proven ourselves more times this past moon than you have your whole LIFE." Sweetheart was his friend and his brother's mate. Birchkit was Reedclaw's only biological kit.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:59

Smokewish had been watching the situation unfold with her sharp eyes narrowed. Shadepaw was so convinced that his mother was a traitor, she doubted anything would sway his mind. An inaudible sigh left her as she got to her paws, resigned to the fact that she would have to scold the young tom. Again. She wasn't any good at that stuff. Just as she had stepped forwards, a spotted tom stepped in front. Spotpaw. Well, she had to admire his nerve. Wasn't he near warrior age now? Oh, yeah, all that 'traitor' business must have held him back a little. A pang of pity hit her, pretty hard, for Birchkit and Sweetheart and Spotpaw, but she knew that Shadepaw didn't deserve her sympathy. To say he didn't even love his own mother was truly terrible. "Shadepaw. Enough. Listen to Spotpaw, he's right. Count yourself lucky that you even have parents." She mewed as strictly as she could manage.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 16:03

Birchpaw was still flat to the ground watching the grey warrior and the calico apprentice talking to Shadepaw. He took this time to run. He darted into the nursery without Shadepaw noticing, and curled up for a nap. He had, had enough commotion for one day.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 16:23

Shadepaw narrowed his eyes at his uncle and his tail lashed, not even noticing his brother running off. "Well, I guess you other three are traitors, then, because you dared to argue with Ivystar, according to Silverfang. RiverClan would be better off without any of you filthy fox-hearted traitors!"

Sweetheart looked down at Birchkit as he rushed into the nursery, and she shifted closer to him before nuzzling his cheek. "Birchkit? What's the matter, love?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birchkit is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit is bored    Birchkit is bored Empty

Back to top Go down

Birchkit is bored
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next