Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)

Go down 
+10
Titanium
Yoshachu
Princess poatato
Seer
Harlem
Holly
Ash
SillySunshine
Not
Middy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) Empty
PostSubject: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 23:10

Swiftstep's jaws ached as he continued to drag Wolfpaw into the camp. His struggling didn't make things any better. The warrior half-tumbled and half-charged into the camp, his breathing loud enough for everyone to hear. He winced as his wounds stung but that was the least of his problems. He was doing this all for Fernfeather. The one he loved and the one he lost. He released the tom from the grip of his jaws but instantly pinned him under his paws. "Ashstar! I bring back Wolfpaw for he has murdered one of our warriors." His voice was chocked and trembling but he didn't stutter. He must stay strong. His clan will give this exiled cat the punishment he deserves.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 6:15

Wolf squirmed and tried to get himself out of his former mentor's grip. "Don't call me that! My name is WOLF now! I would never try and kill a blinded cat, I was just using her to get you off my tail! I wasn't going to do any real damage, and then she had to move around and I was aiming for her front leg, but of course, she had to move and mess me up!" He hissed.

OOC: Everyone, you can't kill him. Claw him, maim him(no blinding), do whatever you want, but he will escape(barely) with his life(again, barely) and jump into the gorge, so if you want to take this chance to claw a murderer to death, do so now.

Last edited by Jade Wings on Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 11:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 7:55

Softbreeze startled from where he had been dozing on the edges of camp, waiting for Fernfeather and Swiftstep to return. He looked up at the disturbance, and saw- wait was that Wolfpaw? "... Wolfpaw...?" Softbreeze whispered, stunned. Then Swiftstep's words hit him, and he realized that Fernfeather wasn't with him. "Where's Fernfeather?" The pale tom asked shakily, padding forward in disbelief. "W-where's Fernfeather?!" There was no answer, and Softbreeze finally put two and two together. "No... NO!" He wailed, his knees buckling under him. "Wh-where is Fernfeather? This has to b-be a joke. This isn't funny, Swiftstep!" Softbreeze cried, running up to Swiftstep and getting in his face, tears running down his own. "WHERE'S MY SISTER?!"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 11:18

Ashstar heard the name "Wolfpaw" and was ready to throw someone off the edge of the gorge. One fox-hearted, murderous apprentice- no, not even an apprentice, a rogue- had now killed two of her Clanmates. Obviously, she was doing something wrong. She should have killed the piece of scum when she had the chance, young age or no. Rage in her eyes, the gray leader stalked out of the leaders' den, claws unsheathed. "You've gone too far, Wolf! You should have known to never come back here!" An apprentice and a warrior, dead. Murdered by his claws. She wouldn't let this tom kill anyone else, even if it meant she had to cut his throat herself- just like Rockthorn. However, someone else got there first.

--

Fernfeather was dead? Fernfeather was dead. Quailfeather had watched the two warriors head off on patrol barely an hour ago, smiling as she saw her former apprentice in love. Swiftstep was good for her. And now, the tom- covered in blood- dragged a familiar-looking tom back into camp. Wolfpaw. He had killed her. The she-cat she saw as a daughter... Now two Clanmates were dead from her mistakes. Never again. With a wordless screech of pure rage, the senior warrior leapt forwards, pinning the tom down as she had before. "You murderer! You fox-hearted, crowfood-eating, Dark Forest rogue-" No insult was bad enough. Unable to force out any more words for fear of letting out the sobs that wanted to emerge, Quailfeather just slashed at his face, feeling the blood well up under her claws.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 11:36

Featherlight stepped out of her den at the name of the apprentice who had been exiled, and she stopped breathing for a moment. Quailfeather was attacking the former apprentice in question, and Featherlight found herself just hoping that the warrior could escape injury. Herb stocks were low enough already, and they didn't need to be wasted on this, did they? "What in StarClan's name is going on here?" Why was the rogue who lacked any self-control whatsoever back in WindClan's camp? It was practically unheard of for the medicine cat's apprentice to be angry, but she seemed positively furious in that moment.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 11:49

Dovepaw heard the familiar voice and was a streak of gray as she darted furiously out of the apprentices' den. The fur on the back of her neck was pricked with anger and she glared vehemently at the former-WindClanner that had been brought back to his own Clan. He had hurt her, killed an apprentice, and now killed a warrior. Dovepaw padded up slowly so that she was right beside Quailfeather who was pinning Wolf down.
"You're such a fox-heart," The gray tabby hissed, bending down to whisper into the rogue's ear, "Maybe you should've been disposed of the very first time you stepped out of line. Nobody would've missed you, nobody would've cared, WindClan would've flourished without your miserable, sorry soul haunting our ranks!"

Last edited by Harlem on Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 16:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 12:43

"Ashstar! I bring back Wolfpaw for he has murdered one of our warriors."

The words sent a white-hot flash of rage crawling down Brindlewhisker's spine, making her teeth grate against themselves with such intensity that it felt like her jaw would simply break in response. Her first thought was to charge over to the disgraced apprentice and tear her teeth into him on behalf of Dovepaw and all the others who had suffered under the heartless tom's claws. The Deputy watched with a narrowed glare as Quailfeather and Dovepaw descended upon the tom, clearly eager to spill his blood. But she had no need or reason to even set a paw on Wolf- one word from Ashstar and they'd tear him to pieces like ravenous wolves and leave him to rot face down in an unmarked grave. "You should of known that by returning to our territory, the only way you'd escape it is in death, Wolfkit." Brindlewhisker simply snarled, spitting out the jeer with a chilling amount of rage in her normally quiet voice.

The only thing that truly stirred her heart in this moment was Softbreeze's terrible wailing for Fernfeather. Grappling with her copious amounts of anger and grief, the Deputy slowly rose to her paws and slipped away from Ashstar's side, forcing her stiff limbs to take even steps as she crossed the clearing. Pausing beside the young tabby, Brindlewhisker gently ran her tail down the grieving tom's spine in a futile display of comfort. It felt foolish trying to offer Softbreeze a meager amount of support, but it was the least she could do in this moment. The thought of the sweet and vibrant young Fernfeather meeting a gruesome end at his claws made her throat tighten up.

"Explain to us what you have done." Brindlewhisker finally growled, hardly able to speak the words with an even tone, her gaze resting upon the clearly enraged Wolf.

The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 13:17

OOC: I think it's time to reply now

IC: Wolf yelped at the clawing and quietly blew up inside his head as these cats called him all sorts of nasty things. He kept to quiet growling until the deputy spoke. He refused to reply to her first statement. "I came back to say a quiet, out-of-the-way goodbye to my once-friends who had no clue what happened to me, or thought me dead!" His fate would not lie with Swirlpaw, nor Softbreeze, nor the Twolegplace. It would lie in death. It was too late now. Unless he escaped, somehow. "I came upon Swiftstep and Fernfeather, who stopped me from going on. I didn't want to even stir a hair on her pelt until Swiftstep trapped me by holding my tail in his fangs. I only was going to leave the smallest scratch, a tiny wound on her front leg, maybe, barely enough to get Swiftstep off of me! But she moved about, and my aiming was thrown off and it was too late and I hit her neck! You ask for what I did, there you have it!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 13:28

Squirrelpaw was now sitting by Softbreeze. She was pressing herself against him. Tears were streaming down her face. Her sister who was also her mentor was dead. She didn't have the strength to angrily yell at Wolf. She could only look at him with thoughts of tearing him to shreds. She wanted to paint the ground with his blood.
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:31

Softbreeze shakily sobbed, leaning into Brindlewhisker and Squirrelpaw. No, she couldn't be dead! This had to be a dream... "She was all I had left, Wolf! S-she..." His voice started as a shout, then dwindled off into a whisper. "W-why...? Why would you do t-this, Wolf?" He cried, barely able to see the gray tom through the tears in his eyes. The cat he had once fallen in love with... did this? Softbreeze had stuck by him when they were young, they had been best friends, and yet... clearly Wolf didn't care about him anymore.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 15:44

"Whats that smell?" asked Shadekit, unknowingly smelling blood for the first time. She sniffed the air once more. It smelled like a mixture of milk and something new. Shadekit decided to look out of the nursery entrance and found swiftstep on top of what looked like an apprentice,and Quailfeather was attacking him. She looked around to see many cats crying. She stepped outside the nursery. "Who is that? Why is everyone o upset? Whats going on?" She asked hoping for an answer.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300

Last edited by pepperfrost on Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 16:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 16:22

Mistpaw's blood ran cold when she saw Wolfpaw heave the broken and dead body of another one of her clan-mates, a growl tearing itself from her throat as her claws unsheathed. Creeping forwards from out of the medicine cat den, she crouched, she'd rip Wolfkit to shreds! Mistpaw had her doubts about actually doing it, her body was weak. With almost no training, and her body much-like a skeleton due to her inability to keep food down she was weak. But things were looking up lately, she was slowly putting the weight back on.

Launching forwards the Windclan apprentice slammed into Wolf's side, sending the tom barrelling. She was on him in an instant, with speed and a tact she usually lacked. "This is for Dovepaw and all the cats you've wronged!" Wrapping her jaws around his muzzle so he couldn't so much as scream, she slammed her paws down on his throat, ready to strangle him to death, a slow painful one was fit for such scum. Mistpaw's fur fluffed as she pressed her jaws around his muzzle as hard as she could, shaking her head like a dog. She didn't think her clan-mates would object to his demise.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptySat 3 Mar 2018 - 11:17

Wolf struggled underneath her, black spots beginning to dot his vision. He tried to yell out but could only let out a growl. So, he decided to ho with the next best thing. He tried to use his claws against her to get her off. Somehow... somehow he'd get out of this.

OOC: don't let this die, Wolf has to die

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptySat 3 Mar 2018 - 11:44

(OOC: I know Fernfeather isn't in this topic, but I just wanted to agree with Jade. Fernfeather still needs to be brought back to camp after this topic. :3)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) EmptySat 3 Mar 2018 - 11:58

Stormcloud sprinted as fast as possible over to the commotion. That unworthy, cheating, fox-hearted rogue had gone too far. An uncontrollable rage was building up inside of him, one that wanted blood. "Friends!?" He spat, his voice contorted with rage. You never had friends! Not after what you did! And you never will have friends, because you're a bloodthirsty murderer!" He screeched, unable to stop his claws from striking his side. His anger in no way abated, only grew, and once he started, he wouldn't stop. He sunk his claws in as deeply as he could before stepping back to allow the others to deal with him. He couldn't stand to look at Wolf any longer.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next