Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] Empty
PostSubject: Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol]   Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] EmptySun 25 Feb 2018 - 23:15

His first night in the warrior's den had been decidedly more comfortable than any he had shared in the Apprentice's den. Lionstorm couldn't decide if it was the softer moss, the sense of accomplishment that still filled him from snout to tail tip or even the newly resurgent dreams where he inhabited the body of a member of the ancient Lionclan and hunted and fought across the Savannah, whatever it was though he knew now that as a warrior of Windclan he was a member of a fraternity of the most lethal cats in the Forest, and he welcomed the war that was brewing. After all, he thought, it is well past time someone showed the honourless furballs of the river what it meant to be true warriors. The large tom shook his shaggy head to clear away such thoughts, there'd be time for that later, for now there was work to do.

The golden warrior stood in his nest and stretched out his powerful body, listening as his spine gave satisfying pops and his purr rumbled deep within his chest. Once he was satisfied with the fresh limberness of his body the young warrior washed himself until his fur shone with a golden sheen, before padding out of the den towards the camp entrance, looking to where the warriors of the camp were gathered Lionstorm gave a call of greeting, "I'm about to head out on patrol and see if I can't stock up the Fresh-Kill pile, anyone care to join me?"

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] X3EaC
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol]   Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 4:55

Frostfeather heard her son and walked out of the nursery. She could use some time away from the others and walked up to him. "Mine if your mother joins?" she asked smiling. She was always the cat to joke around even when she tried not to.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol]   Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 7:28

Swiftstep walked up to Lionstorm and Frostfeather. "May I join you guys? I feel the need to stretch my legs today and catch a few prey." he chuckled softly. The tom stood next to the newly made warrior. "Congrats on recently becoming a warrior. I'm sure you'll do great in all your duties!" he purred while giving him a grin.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f340』║『 Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f4a8
Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f340』║『Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol]   Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 23:21

Lionstorm smiled as his mother approached and butted her shoulder affectionately, "Of course, seems fitting you'd join me on my first hunting patrol as a warrior." He said with an unsubtle glimmer of pride, the golden tom's jaws splitting almost ear to ear in his eagerness to demonstrate how grown up he'd become.

The new warrior acknowledged the arrival of Swiftstep, "The more the merrier, we'll catch more prey with the three of us than I would on my own." He said, dipping his head in acknowledgement of the older warrior's congratulations, "I will do my best to serve the clan, as any would."

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol]   Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 8:09

"T-the more the merrier? Well, I-I would like to come, then." Softbreeze stated, approaching the small gathering of cats. "If nobody minds, o-of course. It is always pleasant to get o-out and stretch your legs, e-especially in leafbare when running helps you warm up."

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol]   Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] EmptyThu 1 Mar 2018 - 4:10

Lionstorm nodded a warm greeting to Softbreeze, "Of course Softbreeze, I'd say that makes us a full patrol, let's go and see what we can bring back." The large tom said eagerly, turning on his hind paws the new warrior led the way swiftly out of camp, through the concealed entrance and breaking into an exultant run once his paws hit the open moors, luxuriating in the wind as it ran through his "mane". Nothing made Lionstorm feel so free and powerful as the feel of the moor flashing beneath his paws and the intensity of his strong leg muscles bunching and releasing in incredible bursts of speed, he knew he wasn't the fastest in Windclan, but he was damn sure he was faster than any of the other clans.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol]   Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 19:29

Softbreeze chased after the other tom, knowing the other two would follow. Finally, he was out on the moors again! He bounded forward, the ground a blur beneath his paws. Before long, he caught up to Lionstorm, and though he could easily run faster he wanted to make sure to stay near his teammates. The last time he had tried to race someone, Kestrelpaw had- no. Now wasn't the time to think about that.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol]   Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 21:14

Swiftstep quickly followed behind with a chuckle. He was always amused when those younger acted this way. Being Windclan's fastest, well that's what he thought at least, he quickly out sped the younger warriors and ran a full circle around them before stopping at a point, barely out of breath. He did this often so his lungs became stronger.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f340』║『 Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f4a8
Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f340』║『Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol]   Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol] Empty

Back to top Go down

Feed the Clan [Hunting Patrol]
Page 1 of 1