Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Patch February 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

WCC Patch February 2018 Empty
PostWCC Patch February 2018

Ayo peeps,

So after many requests, we've increased the amount of elder slots we have on WCC to two! However, they are only accessible to Senior Warriors from now on. The usual no kits or patrols rules applies as they are elders. But, we've also added a new slot called Queen slots. These are slots for permanent queens who have retired fully from warriorhood. They, unlike elders, will be allowed to have kits, though they are never allowed to become a warrior again. Similar to elder slots, only senior warriors may use them.

In the case of MC/MCA, it will be on a case by case basis.

As this is a new thing, only I will be approving them.

Another important thing, if you have the time, please participate in the anonymous Higher Ranks/Staff Survey down below. This is your opportunity to tell us how you feel about higher ranks and staff activity.

Thank you!

If you have any questions, please comment down below or PM me ;)

Last edited by Peekacho on Wed 2 May 2018 - 23:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

WCC Patch February 2018 :: Comments

Holly
Re: WCC Patch February 2018
Post Mon 12 Feb 2018 - 18:57 by Holly (Online)
niiiiiice
Kent Mansley
Post Mon 12 Feb 2018 - 18:58 by Kent Mansley
Ah, the permanent queen. I love it.
Yoshachu
Post Mon 12 Feb 2018 - 18:59 by Yoshachu
If I may ask a question, what do you mean by permanent queens and elders are only accessible to senior warriors? Does that mean a cat needs to be a senior warrior first before they can retire to motherhood or being an elder? Does that include severe injuries of cats who aren't senior warriors yet to become elders?

Sorry for these seemingly stupid questions, I just want to make sure I fully understand.
Anonymous
Post Mon 12 Feb 2018 - 19:01 by Guest
Yoshachu wrote:
If I may ask a question, what do you mean by permanent queens and elders are only accessible to senior warriors? Does that mean a cat needs to be a senior warrior first before they can retire to motherhood or being an elder? Does that include severe injuries of cats who aren't senior warriors yet to become elders?

Sorry for these seemingly stupid questions, I just want to make sure I fully understand.

Yep, all cats must reach the rank of Senior Warrior to use an elder/queen slot. Warriors of lower ranks can be queens and elders too, but they cannot use a queen/elder slot.
Yoshachu
Post Mon 12 Feb 2018 - 19:13 by Yoshachu
Oh, okay. And one more question: for the cats who use the one queen slot or two elder slots, can they still be RPed, or do you have to leave them alone until eventually they die or something, in which you could -- or could not -- make a topic about it?
Anonymous
Post Mon 12 Feb 2018 - 20:17 by Guest
Yoshachu wrote:
Oh, okay. And one more question: for the cats who use the one queen slot or two elder slots, can they still be RPed, or do you have to leave them alone until eventually they die or something, in which you could -- or could not -- make a topic about it?

they can be rped, in fact, we want them to be rped all the time
Drippy
Post Mon 12 Feb 2018 - 20:20 by Drippy
perfect! One question: Does a queen slot still take up a character slot? Can they patrol? Can they participate in complex plots that require lots of roleplaying/activity?
Kent Mansley
Post Mon 12 Feb 2018 - 20:48 by Kent Mansley
Are perma-queen stats different from normal queens in battle?
Stags
Post Mon 12 Feb 2018 - 21:37 by Stags (Online)
Wait, so now ALL of the elder slots are senior warrior only? I thought only one was going to be.

Guess Tigerspark will just get the axe then.
Seer
Post Mon 12 Feb 2018 - 22:05 by Seer
Drippy wrote:
perfect! One question: Does a queen slot still take up a character slot? Can they patrol? Can they participate in complex plots that require lots of roleplaying/activity?

No, the Permanent Queen slot essentially functions like an Elder slot in the sense that it doesn’t count towards the allotted five characters. Whenever Permanent Queens retire to this position they can no longer hunt/patrol/do other Warrior duties because they are completely retired, only with baby making privileges. They can still partake in certain plots, though it would definitely depend on the plot!

Regular queens still remain the same tho

Kent Mansley wrote:
Are perma-queen stats different from normal queens in battle?

nope, they’ll share the same stats with regular queens~

Nettlesting wrote:
Wait, so now ALL of the elder slots are senior warrior only? I thought only one was going to be.

Guess Tigerspark will just get the axe then.

yes unfortunately now all the slots require the character to hold the rank of senior warrior prior to their retirement.

sorry :[
Ivy-ssi
Post Fri 23 Feb 2018 - 9:13 by Ivy-ssi
Question, is the perma queen slot like the elder slot? Like, if you get a perma queen does that mean you can have six cats like the elder slot?
Mamenchisaurus
Post Fri 23 Feb 2018 - 9:21 by Mamenchisaurus (Online)
Yes, Ivyy
Post  by Sponsored content

WCC Patch February 2018

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: