Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Save Me! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Save Me! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Save Me! (Open)   Save Me! (Open) EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 14:02

Dryad's white paws hit the earth over and over again as she ran at a rapid pace. The Woman could not catch her. She couldn't. If she was put back inside, Marley would literally kill her. Bubbles said that she had killed Magic, and after calling her a piece of foxing, she doubted she would get any better of treatment. So being caught wasn't an option. Hiding might get her away from the old Towleg, but she had no doubt at least one of the other cats would find her, and the same thing would effectively happen. So he only option was to run. Before too long, she reached the fence. The sharp metal mad it was to dangerous to climb, so that was out. If she tried to dig under it, she would be caught before she could get out the other side. Her two different colored eyes scanned her surroundings, and quickly she spotted a tree with a branch that hang over the fence. Without a second thought, she scrambled up it and hurled herself towards the end of the branch, now slightly over and on the other side of the fence. But there was something she didn't think through. Right below her was a super busy Thunderpath, so jumping onto it would be suicide. But if she didn't, she would be captured, and one of the cats would kill her. Twitching nervously, the she-cat slipped, just barely managing to regain a precarious hold on the branch. Then she heard a small crack. Was fate against her that day? Now, unable to get back up, she was hanging from a slowly breaking branch. If she didn't fall onto the path and die first, The Woman would get to her. There was almost no way to escape her fate to die.
"Someone! Help!" It was her last resort.

Save Me! (Open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Save Me! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Me! (Open)   Save Me! (Open) EmptySat 17 Feb 2018 - 15:15

Wolfpaw, who had no clue what his name was supposed to be anymore now that he had been exiled, had made his way to the Twolegplace in a dash for freedom. He was skimming the edges of the Thunderpath, letting the fake breeze ruffle his fur. He was lost, and young, and didn't know where to find prey. But that wouldn't stop him. Someone could teach him the ways of the Twolegplace. He came to a stop when he heard the call by a fence. The gray tom looked around in confusion. Where was the sound coming from? Then he spotted an orange and white she-cat with one amber, one blue eye. Oh, Starclan, she's stuck! He glanced around to find a solution with newfound urgency. "Wait a moment, I'll try and help!" With that, he used a large stick on the ground and after some struggle, leaned it against the fence under her. "Uh... Try to slide down it!" He said.

OOC: how the heck am I supposed to save some1 in this situation???

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Save Me! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Me! (Open)   Save Me! (Open) EmptySat 17 Feb 2018 - 16:31

Mange was bouncing with energy as he walked with Pigeon. He rambled on about things happening in the Twolegplace and a nice kittypet who was expecting kittens. The tom halted when he heard the cry for help and began running in the direction it came from.

Pigeon pressed her ears against her head, she was getting impatient with him and he only grew more attached to this wretched place the longer he was out there. When Mange began speeding off, her blood ran cold. He wasn't going to that cursed place, was he? She couldn't let him! Running after him she hissed. "Mange! Get back here!" She stopped and stared at the she-cat facing death. "Mange, forget it. We're going home." She couldn't let him die. She'd lose her real home if she did.

"I'm not letting her die! We can help her! We can- uh... Um... Pigeon, please!"

Save Me! (Open) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Save Me! (Open) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Save Me! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Me! (Open)   Save Me! (Open) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 11:06

"Thanks!" Dryad shouted to the gray tabby, glad that someone was helping her. Maybe she wasn't going to die after all. Without hesitation, she leapt for the stick, claws digging in deep as she frantically tried to stop herself from falling too quickly. Unfortunately, one of her claws tore and she fell the rest of the way, hitting the stone with a loud thud. A small yowl escaped her as pain exploded through her paw and back, but scrambled off of the Thunderpath quickly. Her chest heaved and she looked up gratefully at the tom who had saved her. To tired to speak, she hoped her expression could convey the message. Her different colored eyes found the other two rogues, who were arguing. Not the most helpful. All of her thoughts were interrupted as a familiar scent and sound came to her. Looking through one of the rings on the fence, she could clearly see The Woman, who now saw her as well. The twoleg did not seem happy, and was walking along the fence. Where was she going? Realization dawned on her face, and adrenaline suddenly flooded her systems. They needed to go now. The gate was a distance away, but cars were fast. When Tiger was alive, the two of them and Bubbles would watch cars speed by on the Thunderpath. There was only so much time before the car was reached, then they would be caught in moments. There was no time for standing around. "We have to go, now. The Woman will come to get me, and capture all of you as well!" With those words she kept running, everything else she wanted to say whispered into the wind and never heard by ears that weren't hers.

Save Me! (Open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Save Me! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Me! (Open)   Save Me! (Open) EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 11:25

"No proble-" It was caught in his throat as she slipped. "Are you okay? I can run pretty fast, go! You two should go too!" He didn't run, though. "I'll follow. I don't know where anything is. I'm pretty new to the Twolegplace."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Save Me! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Me! (Open)   Save Me! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Save Me! (Open)
Page 1 of 1