Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting

Go down 
+3
Holly
Mistpelt
Stags
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting Empty
PostSubject: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:46

The sun was just starting to peak above Highstones when Nettlesting arrived to the cave. There was nobody here yet. The impatient tom waited at the entrance for a while. He waited and waited. Kicked a few pebbles around. Looked at clouds in the sky, and dozed in the sun. Had he really gotten here this early? Or were they just late? Were the medicine cats not excited about speaking to their ancestors? Frustrated, Nettlesting looked around. He would let the medicine cats know he was already inside. He collected a few stones around him and set them in a straight line, pointing into the cave. Satisfied, Nettlesting made his way into the now familiar cave. Without a second thought, he pressed his nose to the Moonstone, and he was asleep in seconds.

In StarClan, Nettlesting woke up and stretched. Glancing around, he looked for his starry mentors.

A golden tabby came up to the tom. A familiar face, Honeydrop. Nettlesting purred, and joined Honeydrop halfway. "How's it up in the stars?" Nettlesting asked jokingly, touching noses with the former medicine cat and his StarClan mentor. Honeydrop didn't say anything, and her eyes were dark with worry.

"Nettlesting, it is time I told you something." she said softly, sitting back down. Of course she did, that's what this meeting was for. He sat down next to her and she continued. "When I was young, I took a mate." she was silent for a second, and Nettlesting bristled. "And after many moons, my mate betrayed me to the clan. Outed me, and my sons, and him."

Nettlesting was shocked. "Wh-who are your sons Honeydrop?" he asked softly and quietly.

"Firestone and Gingerstripe are my living sons." she said tense. Nettlesting could see her tense visably at the mention of Gingerstripe. The tom was little known to him. Just another warrior. Honeydrop didn't continue so Nettlesting pressed harder.

"If this is known, why are you telling me?" there was no expression in his question. A growing knot of anxiety swelled in his stomach. Honeydrop looked up and looked him right in the eye.

"When I was exiled, Gingerstripe followed me and murdered me as punishment for my crimes." her voice was hard and cold, but had tones of hurt. Nettlesting was shocked. Gingerstripe was a murderer! Immediately, Nettlesting stood. His eyes blazed.

"I am going immediately to Magpiestar with this!" he hissed to her, claws unsheathing. Her eyes widened and she gasped and stood.

"Wait, Nettlesting!" Honeydrop called, but it was too late. Nettlesting was already waking up.

Nettlesting woke up with a start. His heart was racing. There was no way he could stay around to chat to the medicine cats. He stood, and raced out of the cave, breezing past the fur of the others gathered outside and sprinted back to camp.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Last edited by Nettlesting on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 12:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:48

The member 'Nettlesting' has done the following action : Dices roll

'StarClan Revelation' :
February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting Death10

February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting Mistpe10
February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6024

PostSubject: Re: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 19:15

Featherpaw arrived to Highstones with her mentor [probably]. The WindClan medicine cat's apprentice made her way through the dark caves like second nature. After her recent investigations in the tunnels, it kind of was. She knew the way to the stone far better, after all, having walked it so many times now.

Touching her nose to it and falling asleep was simple enough, and she wondered what dreams awaited her.

[insert herb advice dream here]

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Sat 10 Feb 2018 - 19:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 19:32

A weight seemed to have been lifted from Cloudstone's shoulders as he padded towards Mothermouth alongside his newly named apprentice, Goldeneye. His eyes barely traced the looming rocky spires as he maneuvered his way through the dark maze and into the cavern. As he touched his nose to the stone, the familiar chill ran down his spine before he fell asleep.

----------

When he awoke, an unfamiliar she-cat was before him, with tabby fur full of stars. She had a strange expression on her face. Her form was more faded than other StarClan cats he had met, and her forest clan scent was long gone.

He got straight to the point. "Does StarClan have a message?"

Yes, there was something odd about her, as if she wanted to say something but was holding back. However, she adopted his tone, appearing a tad bit relieved. "There is a cat in your clan who isn't who he says he is."

The gears were spinning in his head. Who could she be talking about? Was this about the war? "Who?"

Another odd look. "During the Mist's tyranny over the clans, it took many hostages, where we cannot see them. Otterleap, among others, was one of the taken."

"Otterleap?" He echoed, not quite following.

"We may not have been able to see him, but during his capture, he took a ThunderClan cat as a mate. A she-cat named Umberflame who now resides within our ranks. He portrays himself as a loyal RiverClan warrior, despite knowing of his children who still live in ThunderClan to this day. He is still trying to prove the loyalty he doesn't have to both the rest of the clan and himself." The unknown she-cat still seemed as if she had something else to say, but Cloudstone could feel himself waking up.

"What? Are you sure?" His question was left unanswered as he suddenly jolted awake.

----------

The pale light of dawn could be seen through a crack in the ceiling. Was this true? Confused and taken aback, he exited back the way he came and into the soft morning light. What would he tell Ivystar? Would she believe him?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Night on Sat 10 Feb 2018 - 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 19:32

The member 'Night' has done the following action : Dices roll

'StarClan Revelation' :
February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting Romanc10

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 13:34

Mottleheart padded after Featherpaw, giving his pelt a shake as the duo stepped into the cavern in an effort to remove any snow that still clung to him. He didn't mind the apprentice taking charge in leading them, preferring to have an open back in case he started to feel jittery about being in such a tight tunnel. He was a bit relieved as they entered the cavern, stretching out his limbs as if he had just been curled up tightly instead of trotting down a tunnel. He watched as Featherpaw took her place by the stone, crouching next to her as he touched his nose to the cold surface and let his body fall into the strange sleep that always overtook them while doing this.

-------------

Mottleheart blinked as his vision came to him, his fur standing on edge as he stood on the moor...Yet everything was off. There was no color, everything a shade of gray around him - even the sky was of the odd, dull hue. He spun in place, his ears falling flat on his head as he tried to gather what it could mean when the sound of grass crunching under paws took him by surprise.

He spun, blinking as he found himself face to face with a white tom. His ears were a light gray, his fluffy tail flickering behind him as he shifted on his paws. It was the movement that drew Mottleheart's gaze down, surprised to see the tom's right paw twisted awkardly backwards but it didn't seem to effect him.

"Hello there, Mottleheart," the tom chirped, his voice warm as his green eyes glimmered - the only point of color to be seen. His pelt flickered with stars, his ear twitching as he waited for a responce from the medicine cat.

"Hello," Mottleheart greeted after a while, a little sadden that he couldn't recognize the tom despite the scents of WindClan that rolled off of him. "And you are...?"

The simple question caused the StarClan warrior's expression to brighten, a smile on his face. "My name is Twistedfoot - it is wonderful to meet you but I come with a message," he explained, his voice never losing the warmth to it. "We understand your option on loyalty to ones own Clan and while we are proud of you for it..." There was a pause, his expression dropping slightly as his voice became a little more serious. "One day in the future, there is a cat from another Clan who may seek to join WindClan. We cannot tell you their name but you will know when it is them - it is their fate to join WindClan if they so choose."

The medicine cat's expression dropped slightly as his tail swished back and forth, staring at the StarClan tom with an open mouth. "What?" he questioned, his voice soft as he shook his head. "But loyalty - if they are born in another Clan, are they not meant to stay there? To be loyal?"

Mottleheart jolted sightly as he felt the tom rest his head on Mottleheart's, a soft purr rising from Twistedfoot's throat. "I understand your confusion and I am here to tell you that it isn't always so - my beloved mate was born in another Clan, being left for WindClan to find when she was just a kit. Now our bloodline still thrives in WindClan and make up some of its noble members...Fate isn't always what one expects." The white and gray tom took a step back, a smile on his face as he stared at the medicine cat. "You know that the best, wouldn't you say?"

Mottleheart pouted slightly as he ran throughh the words in his head, over and over before he nodded slowly. "...Alright," he finally said after a few long heartbeats. "I will keep my eye out for this mysterious cat. Thank you for the message, Twistedfoot."

The tom beamed, dipping his head as the word started to shift from gray to a blinding white. "Always happy to be of help. May we light your path," he chirped as everything went white for Mottleheart.

-------------

Mottleheart jolted awake, pulling his head away from the cold stone as he tried to gather himself. He could hear the sound of scampering paw - somebody leaving the cavern in a hurry followed shortly after by somebody leaving a more...Relaxed pace. Pulling himself to his paws, he glanced down to where Featherpaw was and gently poked her in the side to see if she was stirring. "I'll meet you at the entrance, Featherpaw," he whispered softly as he turned and padded out. He took in a deep breath as he stepped into the sunlight, glancing off to the side to see Cloudstone heading toward the RiverClan camp. A taste of the air told him that Nettlesting had also left, figuring it had been that tom to rush out of the cavern seeing how Cloudstone didn't look to be in a hurry himself.

He sat down with a soft sigh, raising his head to bask in what little warmth the sun could provide as he waited for his apprentice to follow so that they could return back to the camp.

February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Honey Badger on Sun 11 Feb 2018 - 20:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 13:34

The member 'Honey Badger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'StarClan Revelation' :
February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting Plot10

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 8:55

Goldeneye accompanied Cloudstone, her long fur brushing his as she slowly started noticing his unease around mother-mouth, but her mentor had certain tics, like how he looked up at the stalactites above him how no matter how hard the tom tried to hide it, there was fear-scent emanating from him. Goldeneye did not share such fears, finding that they have been secured for countless seasons, so why would they fall now?

The she-cat nodded to her companions before tucking her legs under her and touching her nose to the moonstone. The world fell away with scary immediacy, but she was not shaken having been through this a few times herself. Turning to admire the territory like she always did, the warmth was heaven on her pelt, having never felt the sun on her pelt or the humidity in the air. But it was always spring, and the she-cat couldn't be happier, there would be no cats to give her any prophecies considering her status as an apprentice, and Cloudstone was still around to receive them after all.

So she spent her night basking in the warmth of Starclan, stretching and rolling in the reeds and listening to idle gossip from the Starclan cats around her but she could not see. She woke with Cloudstone already gone, snorting with annoyance the she-cat rushed to her paws, there would be no idle chatter with the others today. Goldeneye couldn't help but feel hurt that her mentor was leaving without her, breaking into a run she rushed after her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 16:34

OOC: Not sure if Mintpaw can get Starclan revelations because she's still an apprentice, but has no mentor. If she can't then just ignore this and pretend that Mintpaw had a v fun time in starclan with all her dead friends

IC: Mintpaw's whiskers trembled as she watched her fellow medicine cats touch the moonstone, her eyes wide as she watched them fall asleep.
Even as a medicine cat, she never would've guessed that she would be making this journey alone. Oceanlight was an elder now, and Mintpaw was alone. How on earth would she get her training now? She couldn't leave her clan without another medicine cat there to assist in case of emergency, and other medicine cats could hardly do the same.
With that troubling thought in mind, Mintpaw touched the moonstone and, moments later, fell into a deep sleep.

She woke up in Starclan, crouched in a great grassy field. An unfamiliar tom stood before her, his sleek fur shining silver in the Starlight.
"H-hello?" She mewed, a slight hint of confusion in her voice.
"Greetings, Mintpaw." The tom stepped forward, his eyes gleaming as he looked down at the young apprentice. "I wish I could speak to you longer, but I'm afraid I must keep this short:
"One green-eyed member of your clan may prove to be unfaithful. Keep a close eye on the apprentices, Mintpaw. A simple friendly gesture could prevent disaster."

"Wait... what? 'Green-eyed'?" Mintpaw's ears twitched in confusion as the tall warrior stepped back. "W-what does t-this even mean?"

Webtail smiled and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Mintpaw leaped to her feet, breathing heavily. "Green-eyed apprentice!" She yelped, looking around in confusion.
Everyone was gone. She was alone.
The small apprentice pushed herself to her feet wearily, her stomach growling. She had a long journey ahead of her- at least that meant that she had plenty of time to mull over whatever that silver tom had told her.

Last edited by Drippy on Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 16:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 16:34

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'StarClan Revelation' :

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting EmptyFri 23 Feb 2018 - 19:40

Mapleleaf had walked into the Moonstone cavern as Thunderclan's official medicine cat. She was a bit nervous and not used to being alone but she was confident enough to do her duties. Sparkflower's words still resonate in her. She repeats them in her mind to give her strength and guidance. The Medicine cat settled down and touched her nose to the Moonstone. A familiar feeling swept onto her as she began to close her eyes. Soon, Mapleleaf was walking with Starclan.

Mapleleaf awoke and looked around. She was in Starclan. The medicine cat sat down and began to wait to recieve news for her clan.

A starry cat approached the waiting Medicine cat, ready to give her some news. "Greetings Mapleleaf.  My name does not matter now as I have news to bring you." the Starclan cat said to Mapleleaf.

Mapleleaf looked up at the Starclan cat. "O-Oh. Then what is it you bring me? Is it bad news?" she asked while sitting straighter. She was biting her lip nervously. What if it was grave news? Should Blizzardstar know right away?

"I'm here to tell you that one of your clan-mates isn't as loyal as they seem." the starry cat said. "Their heart now holds another clan's cat dearly.

"W-What? D-Do you mean that their seeing a cat of another clan? O-Or are already in love? W-Who is it? Who is the other cat?" Mapleleaf asked with wide eyes. Who could it be? Who could the other cat be? Many thoughts swirled in her head.

"A cat of many scars and one of the Shadows." the Starclan cat replied. The cat began to fade away. "Remember Mapleleaf, watch your clan-mates. Watch if they're really loyal to the warrior code.

"Wait! I-I need to know more!" Mapleleaf began. She then was swallowed by darkness and was brought back to the Moonstone.

The medicine cat awoke and got up quickly. "A cat of many scars and one of the Shadows....the one of the Shadows might be a Shadowclan cat but who might be the one of many scars? They must be Thunderclan but who?" the she-cat muttered quietly to herself as she began her journey back home.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting SQfTPip
February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t

Last edited by Hazel on Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 9:49; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting EmptyFri 23 Feb 2018 - 19:40

The member 'Hazel' has done the following action : Dices roll

'StarClan Revelation' :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting   February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

February 2018 Medicine Cat Meeting
Page 1 of 1