Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)   The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 22:07

"Can you stay here for a moment, Lightkit? I need to have a chat with your mother." She requested softly, nothing like the harshness she was earlier. Getting to her paws she padded out of the medicine cat den, her tail beckoning Nutfur.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)   The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 22:13

Lightkit blinked then nodded slowly"alright....i..i can"She mewed quietly laying down to stop her shaking legs.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)   The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 15:20

Nutfur nodded at Goldenpaw as she requested for them to talk, expecting as much to happen. Before leaving the medicine den, she smiled at Lightkit reassuringly. Then she ducked out of the den with the medicine cat apprentice, the worry she had been hiding now apparent. What was going on with her adopted daughter? She needed to know what it was, and how she could help with it. "So why is she like that? What can we do to help her?"

The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)   The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 15:43

"There isn't much I can do to fix her, but I can help her, though not by much. I'm thinking physiotherapy for starters, and I'd like to experiment with some herbs that may soothe and calm her mind and relax her muscles. I'm going to have to do a more physical evaluation to see if she needs her muscles do need to be worked. I`m going to need to talk to Ivystar about a mentor since I`d need the mentor to be lenient and work with me... hmmm. Don`t expect Lightkit to become a warrior, I don`t know how much she will improve with this treatment. The herb part of this... it`ll have to wait until new herbs start coming in." She meowed, looking away as she thought on what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)   The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018 - 17:04

Lightkit sat remaining where they left her wondering if she could become a warrior even with whatever was wrong with her.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)   The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 12:48

Ooc errr bump?

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)   The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Feb 2018 - 15:17

“Okay,” Nutfur replied, nodding. Goldenpaw seemed to at least have an idea on how to help Lightkit, and that was a good start. Hopefully her adopted daughter would get better and eventually become a warrior someday. “Let’s just try our best to have her become a warrior. Is there anything I can do?”

The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)   The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 12:43

Lightkit pulled herself to her paws curious as to what was being said. So she pulled herself to the entrance to hear what was being said.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)   The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 13:19

Goldenpaw nodded, "Be there for her, this will be hard, especially as there is a huge chance for failure at the start as we weigh our options." She meowed, turning on her paws she padded back in, to see Lightkit hiding behind the brush. "There was no need to eavesdrop. It's very rude you know." Goldenpaw scolded as she reached a paw forwards to grasp the kits leg, she could feel the shakes reverberate and quickly decided that it was a neurological issue. But the leg was weak as well, she just might be able to train it out of the she-kit. "I was thinking... that with enough practice, I might be able to better your shaking legs. Though I won't be able to fix it, I'll be able to make your symptoms manageable. I won't have you on the full treatment course until green-leaf when herbs are plentiful." She warned.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)   The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 13:45

Lightkit blinked for moment and blinked"s..sorry"She mewed quietly but blinked when Goldenpaw put a paw on one of her legs. The shaking was obvious but she blinked looking up at Goldenpaw"so....when can I become an apprentice then?"She asked. All she wanted was to become a warrior but she didn't think she could with whatever was wrong with her.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)   The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Golden Light(closed for grey and if squirrelnose wants to join then squirrelnose)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2