Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Steps(Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honeydew

Honeydew

Characters : Bluepaw(R)Meadowkit(W)
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit and Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 28

First Steps(Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 2:23

Bluekit was thinking about this-no dreamt of this for many sunrises.To see the Riverclan camp for the time.Her mother was strict about her staying in nursery,but now she was old enough and has that permission. She gulped a little nervous,but with muscling all her courage.She walked into the light.

"Wow." She mewed as wide eyes to see so many cats,talking,walking around.

Their were so much bigger than here,like a huge tree compared to her size.It was slightly cold and there was weird white stuff on the ground.

"This is amazing!" She mewed loudly and she started to take in all the sights and new smells.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 10:14

Spotpaw turned to hear the small voice of a kit. "Yep. Riverclan's pretty awesome.
This is just our little camp.
" He looked down at the kit. He could remember when he was that small.

Back to top Go down
Honeydew

Honeydew

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 10:34

She walked over to him and sat nearby.

"Hello,I'm Bluekit." She giggled with cheerful smile.

"Are you an aprant-aprun-apprentice?" She blushed slightly at her stuttering and lowered her head.

"Sorry." In her eyes he looked so strong,brave and powerful. "Your want my momma said I was going to be when I get bigger,right?"
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 15:29

OOC:
Honeydew wrote:
She walked over to him and sat nearby. "Hello, I'm Bluekit." She giggled with a cheerful smile. "Are you an aprant-aprun-apprentice?" She blushed slightly at her stuttering and lowered her head. "Sorry." In her eyes, he looked so strong, brave and powerful. "You're what my momma said I was going to be when I get bigger, right?"
oh my Starclan I have no words "he looked so strong, brave, and powerful" I will tell Spotpaw and he will cry his heart out

IC: Spotpaw nodded. "Yep. I'm an apree- apprentice, though I'll be a wa- warrior one day. And s- size doesn't matter, I mean, you will be b- bigger by the time you've been made an apprentice, but once you reach six mo -moons, that's when. As in when you b- become an apprentice." He really couldn't talk that day.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 4:29

"You're really having trouble today, aren't cha." Tigerpaw meowed from nearby where he was rolling around lazily in the snow. The tabby apprentice looked like a powdered snow burr from all the flakes clinging to his pelt. His brown eyes raked over the pair, Spotpaw, well he wasn't the bigger fan of him, but he had no real reason beyond the fact he was labelled as a possible traitor, so it was really a half-hearted dislike. The kit, well, he knew nothing of her except she was small and squeaky. "Ever play mossball, Bluekit?"
Back to top Go down
Honeydew

Honeydew

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 7:33

"Awwwwww..." She pouted at Spotpaw replied."I want to be an apprentice now.I want to be big and strong as you!" As she lowered her head till the voice of another apprentice rang in her ears."A mossball?" She tilted her head as she turned her action to Tigerpaw.

"No." She replied, "What is Mossball?"
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 9:49

Spotpaw laughed. "Being an apprentice doesn't automatically make you big and strong,
you know. You have to train and grow. Kithood is fun, like playing... yeah, mossball. We toss or kick around a ball of moss. Easy and fun.
"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 23:15

"What Spotpaw said. It's fun, wanna play?" The apprentice offered playfully, twisting around to get on his four legs. He got into a playful crouch as he offered to play.
Back to top Go down
Honeydew

Honeydew

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 7:51

"Oh." She replied thinking of Spotpaw words yet as Tigerpaw spoke of playing excitement developed.She ran to nuzzle against him."Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15111

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 7:51

The member 'Honeydew' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Big Dice' : 153

--------------------------------

#2 'StarClan Revelation' :
First Steps(Open to all) Plot10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 22:53

The apprentice kicked up a chunk of moss that was floating about in a rough shape around camp. Most likely leftover bedding for the elder's den. He curled that up into a ball before batting it to the kit. "Have a kick, pass it to Spotpaw, Bluekit."
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 6:02

Despite what he wanted t do, Spotpaw just stood and waited for the ball to be kicked to him.

Back to top Go down
Honeydew

Honeydew

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 7:07

Through hesitation, she kicked it to Spotpaw. It felt weird to the touch but she could get used to it. "Coming at you!"
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 7:16

Spotpaw flicked his paw to bat the moss ball at Tigerpaw.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 20:35

Tigerpaw caught it with his jaw, before throwing it back to Bluekit. "Think fast!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Steps(Open to all)   First Steps(Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Steps(Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next