Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wild Shrews (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Wild Shrews (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Wild Shrews (Closed)   Wild Shrews (Closed) EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 16:42

Being stuck in camp was the worst. His leg didn't even hurt anymore, though walking on it was still impossible. Freedom was one of the things he treasured most, and that RiverClan she-cat had ripped it away from him for the time being. Sure, he could still talk to his friends and journey small distances from camp, but that wasn't the same of being able to travel the territory as he pleased. Hunting and fighting weren't even options. It seemed weird that the cat who complained about pain the least had the most lasting effects. Those thoughts in his mind, he started padding towards the fresh-kill pile. With an obviously practiced technique, he took a mouse by the tail, flicked it into the air, and caught it between his jaws. The rule to not play with his food seemed like nothing, and it was at least something to do while confined to camp. His gaze traveled to the apprentice den, a small smile crossing his maw. That was were his kits were currently staying, and he couldn't be more proud. Well, maybe if they killed a badger and took over RiverClan he would be a little more proud. But just a little. Just sharing his bloodline was enough for the fluffy tom. Just as he was thinking of them, he spotted Wildpaw. She was one of his favorites, almost exactly like him. He had a feeling she would get along with Robinpaw. Not having much more exciting to do, he limped over to her.
"Hey Wildpaw! How are you doing?" he asked casually, taking a huge bite out of the mouse. One of the benefits of being to injured to hunt was being able to eat whenever he wished. After gulping down the bite in just a couple of chews, he looked back at his daughter, waiting for an answer. Maybe she would be like Featherpaw and say how much she hated her siblings and loved some other cat. But for some reason he doubted that.

Wild Shrews (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Wild Shrews (Closed)   Wild Shrews (Closed) EmptyFri 26 Jan 2018 - 18:17

Wildpaw yawned and stretched as she left the apprentice den. A long practice session put her to sleep rather quickly and she had to hide in the back of the den to not get caught napping. She heard her father's voice and smiled at him, flicking her tail. He sure seemed happy with all these benefits of being injured. It had been a long time. She wondered if he was really still injured. The flame-pelted apprentice bound over to him. "Hi, Shrewheart! I guess I'm doing okay, Featherpaw put me in a sour mood for a bit but, things are great otherwise. He said I sent Wisteriapaw into Snakerocks because I was jealous. Jealous! To be honest, I'm only jealous now. That battle must have been exciting!
I've never seen a live snake or heard their hissing. Have you?''

Wild Shrews (Closed) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Wild Shrews (Closed) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wild Shrews (Closed)   Wild Shrews (Closed) EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 10:08

"Send someone to do something for jealously? I don't see how that would work. Recklessness and self-sustainment maybe, but not jealousy," Shrewheart laughed. He loved Featherpaw, but he could be a little overly cautious sometimes. At Wildpaw's question, he grinned and nodded. This was a memory that didn't turn sour until the end. He could still remember the rage and ferocity of LionClan of Reedheart's apprentice face when he attacked the adder. Laughing slightly, he recalled aloud. "Yes I have. Once, when Reedheart and I were apprentices, I challenged him to a hunting competition at Snakerocks. We were hunting and all, somehow managing to not wake up any snakes. Then I accidentally disturbed a few, but I managed to have them go after a rabbit I had caught instead of me. But to scare my friend, I screamed, and he came running over and just killed them! It was cool."

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Wild Shrews (Closed)   Wild Shrews (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 17:54

"I knew you'd like pranks!" the she-cat giggled and thought about Reedheart scrambling over to her father in a panic. "Y'know... Flickerpaw and I scared some clanmates with the adder Wisterapaw caught. She didn't want it so we put it to good use. It's surprising how high a ThunderClanner can jump when there's a snake nearby!" she meowed in a not so quiet whisper. She'd never get the image of full grown warriors springing up out the snow suddenly like a flea.

Wild Shrews (Closed) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Wild Shrews (Closed) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wild Shrews (Closed)   Wild Shrews (Closed) EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 13:58

At Wildpaw's story, Shrewheart grinned at first, then doubled over with laughter. Though he had never really understood the concept of fear, it was still hilarious to see and hear about other cats being terrified. The thought of some usually composed warrior leaping into the air with fear to him seemed like the funniest thing he had hear of. It was weird how things he couldn't relate to sometimes were the cause of the most amusement. Almost managing to complexly regain himself, he looked back up at his daughter, his usual grin spread wide across his face.
"That sounds awesome!" the warrior gasped, not quite having recovered his breath quite yet. Even though she looked a lot more like her mother and shared almost none of his physical traits, she was the most like him personality-wise. For that reason she was secretly his favorite daughter. "We should prank someone working together sometime. That would be epic."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Shrews (Closed)   Wild Shrews (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Shrews (Closed)
Page 1 of 1