Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

red wounds ♪ closed

Go down 
+2
Hazel
Harlem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

red wounds ♪ closed Empty
PostSubject: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 17:04

Wisteriapaw continued to carry the adder corpse in her jaws as she padded into camp with her brothers. Of course, the three of them got curious stares and glances from other cats in the camp. The she-cat lowered her head and shut her eyes in an attempt to block out their stares. She just had to reach the medicine den. She crossed the length of the ThunderClan camp and padded into the medicine den with quiet yet quick and urgent pawsteps. Her eyes darted around the den to see who was there, then she glanced back over her shoulder to make sure that Featherpaw and Dappledpaw were close behind. Dropping the limp body of the brown, dead snake at her paws, she gently called out. It wasn't very loud though, considering who she was.
"M-Maplepaw?" She asked, "W-We need y-you!"

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 18:30

Maplepaw walked from the far side of the medicine cat den and quickly made her way to the voice that called her. "Wisteriapaw? What's wrong sweetie?" she asked with warm green eyes. She then looked down at what the apprentice had brought. "Wisteriapaw! How did you get that adder?" She shook her head before continuing, "Come in, you three!" She had spotted Featherpaw and Dappledpaw coming behind the shy she-cat. After they were all in her den, she asked Featherpaw and Dappledpaw, "Why did Wisteriapaw have a dead adder with her? You guys weren't at Snakerocks were you? You all know how dangerous that place is!" Her green eyes held a stern but worried gaze.
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2454

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 18:41

Featherpaw walked in with Dappledpaw slowly. His eyes firmly on his brother and nudging him whenever he seemed to drift off or slow down too much.
"Almost there." He murmured encouragingly. Maplepaw's voice caused him to look up, and he looked at Wisteriapaw pointedly. They were out of danger now, so it was as good a time as any. He helped Dappledpaw to a clear spot then sat calmly. "What were you doing at snake rocks?" He asked Wisteriapaw. His eyes going to the cut on her ear.

He refocused on Maplepaw to answer her question calmly.
"We saw her on the rocks with adders, and we went to help her. Unfortunately I think Dappledpaw got bit." He turned questioningly at Wisteriapaw, he hadn't seen how she got her wound.

Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 19:31

IC: Flickerpaw saw her siblings' tails disappearing into the medicine cat's den. Why, she wondered. "Hey, Wildpaw, they're back! They're with Maplepaw." She padded over towards there and peeked inside, then stepped in. "You- you got the adder? That's AWESOME!
How'd you do it? Wait... what? I'm sorry? You got SNAKEBIT? Ahhh! That must leave such a cool scar!
"

Last edited by Jade Wings on Fri 19 Jan 2018 - 6:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 19:54

Wildpaw got up from her spot, sunning on s rock in the dull Leafbare light. She stretched and came over. "What do you mean 'they're'? Oh." She saw her brothers. She saw the adder and grinned, headbutting Wisteriapaw's shoulder. "Look at you! You did it!" She saw the bleeding ear tip. "A trophy kill and a scar? You've been holding out on us will that little meek act, haven't you." She purred, she'd never seen an adder up close. She wondered how the rest of the clan would react to spotting it in camp. It'd be hilarious. Or... Putting it in the leader's den! That'd be even better. "Oh, this is great!" She paused and looked at her brothers. "Why were you guys with her?"

red wounds ♪ closed Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

red wounds ♪ closed Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 0:26

Dappledpaw was happy to have the support of his brother. He tried his very hardest not to put any weight on his bitten leg, which seemed to rapidly be growing stiff. His cheek stung where the adder had struck it like a whip, but it was by no means the worst. He stumbled as he entered the medicine den and collapsed into an empty spot.

OOC: short

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 11:15

Wisteriapaw sighed in relief once Maplepaw appeared, but she noticed Featherpaw's look. She opened her mouth to begin to explain, but Flickerpaw and Wildpaw burst in. She stared at her two sisters as they spoke excitedly, but Wisteriapaw didn't feel excited at all. She felt tired and worried. She nudged the brown adder corpse towards her sisters with her right paw.
"H-here... I d-don't w-want it."
She padded over to where Dappledpaw had collapsed, and she gently ran her ginger-and-white tail over his back in an attempt to comfort her brother. The apprentice's eyes looked over at Featherpaw, next.
"Wi-Wildpaw and Fl-Flickerpaw w-wanted m-me to prove th-that I w-was br-brave... so they as-asked me t-to br-bring back an a-adder fr-from Snakerocks. D-don't bl-blame th-them, though. I sh-shouldn't of ag-agreed to it."
Last, she averted her gaze to stare at Maplepaw.
"P-please help Da-Dappledpaw f-first, h-his w-wounds are wo-worse."
Her entire ear was stinging, but Wisteriapaw tried to hide the fact that she was hurting.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 12:16

Flickerpaw quickly grabbed the added between her teeth and set it down, keeping her paw on it so Wildpaw didn't steal it. "Should I eat it, or do something else with it..." She wondered out loud. Then she whispered to Wildpaw. "Like maybe a prank..."

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 18:16

Maplepaw sighed, green eyes clouded with worry. "You're both lucky I had recently stocked up on Tormentil and Snakeroot. If I hadn't then I wouldn't have been able to extract the poison." she said while looking at Dappledpaw and Wisteriapaw. She went over to her herb stash and gathered some marigold, Tormentil, Snakeroot, cobwebs, and some Ragweed. She collected all the materials and walked over to Dappledpaw. She placed them down and began to inspect his leg. She had noticed him limping so that's probably where the snake bit him. She grabbed a bit of the Tormentil and began to chew it into a poultice. The she-cat then applied it to the visible bite wounds. She then took some marigold petals and gave it the same treatment as the Tormentil. She then applied the paste to the leg as well. That would treat any infection that he may have acquired. Finally, Maplepaw pressed down some cobwebs to ensure the wound wouldn't get any more infected. The she-cat grabbed a bit of the Snakeroot and gave it to the tom. "Eat this Dappledpaw. Whatever poison the Tormentil couldn't extract, this will cure." she said. After he had eaten them. She grabbed the ragweed and gave a small bit to Dappledpaw. "Here, now chew this but don't swallow. It'll give you some much needed strength." she told him gently. Maplepaw then turned to Wisteriapaw and gave her some Snakeroot. "Here wisteriapaw. I want you too eat these. They help cure any poison. Let me treat that ear and you'll be set to go." She took some Tormentil and marigold, not as much this time, and chewed them. She took the mixed poultice and applied it to the she-cat's ear. Finally, she took some cobwebs and gently covered the injured ear. She stepped back and shook her head. "I'm impressed you were able to kill that adder but next time try to be smarter. If you still want to be bold like that then just be careful. I'm sure Flickerpaw and Wildpaw now deem you as brave but you shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone. Wisteriapaw, if you need to talk or just want to speak what's on your mind, come and see me." she spoke the last part quietly to Wisteriapaw herself.
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2454

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 19:29

(Ooc: @Jade: everyone is allowed to Rp adders bites and illnesses however they please. )

Featherpaw frowned at his sister, but it was more soft now. He stepped over to press his muzzle to her forehead softly.
"You have nothing to prove." He murmured to her. He turned his gaze less kindly to Wildpaw and Flickerpaw.
"You two on the other paw, how could you?" He demanded. His usually calm demeanour showing that he was quite irate. "She could have been killed because you both couldn't control your jealousy." He stepped forward in front of them both. "You should both be ashamed of yourselves for making her feel like she needed to take that risk." He hissed at them, before he turned towards Dappledpaw, then looked back at them.
"I hope their suffering gets through your thick skulls." He meows bluntly before he turned abruptly to stalk out of the medicine den. Dappledpaw abs Wisteriapaw didn't need his anger. What they needed was time to heal and recover.

Last edited by Caysuna on Fri 19 Jan 2018 - 15:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 20:15

Wildpaw watched Maplepaw treat the bites, she had never seen wounds treated before. It seemed pretty hard with all the herbs to remember. Maybe she'd try to bring some of them back if she spotted it in the territory during a patrol. She was snapped out of her thoughts by Flickerpaw's idea."Maybe, it'd be pretty harmless now." she mewed quietly. Then, Featherpaw scolding made her fur prickle. "Jealous of what exactly? I just wanted her to snap out of that helpless shell!" Her words seemed to fall on deaf ears as he left. Lashing her tail, she shook her head. Wisteriapaw wasn't suffering, she lost a bit of ear! Dappledpaw was clumsy, it was his own fault for storming into Snakerocks like that. With a sigh, she grumbled to herself before looking at her two treated siblings. Looking at the adder again, the pride from before came back. She nudged Flickerpaw. "Why don't we let Wisterapaw decide what to do with it? She did the work to catch it afterall." The she-cat laughed and shook her head. "I still can't believe you actually did it, Wisterapaw, that's so cool! You'd better not skimp out on details when you tell us about it."

red wounds ♪ closed Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

red wounds ♪ closed Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 6:54

(@Caysuna: I know, I was just putting it out there)

Flickerpaw said nothing back to Featherpaw, but cold eyes followed him out. Wildpaw had already said what was in her mind. "Yeah, Wisteriapaw, what do you say we do with it?"

OOC: short

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 8:13

Dappledpaw gave a word of thanks to Maplepaw, following her instructions and chewing the herbs. It was really lucky the medicine apprentice was able to treat Wisteriapaw and him, and that she had the correct herbs to extract the poison. His leg started feeling better pretty soon, and Dappledpaw got to his paws slowly, putting less weight on his injured leg. ”Featherpaw-“ He watched his brother leave, hundreds of thoughts chasing each other round his head.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 13:58

Wisteriapaw couldn't help but feel as if this entire thing was still her fault despite the fact that Featherpaw was mad at both Wildpaw and Flickerpaw. She took Maplepaw's words to heart, and chewed up and swallowed the herbs that the she-cat had given her. She had, in fact, been stupid and not smart. Because of her need to prove herself to her sisters, she had gotten herself into trouble and risked the lives of herself, Featherpaw, and Dappledpaw. With a sorrowful look, she watched as her brother left the den. The good thing was, her ear was beginning to feel better already. Looking over at Wildpaw and then Flickerpaw in turn, the shy apprentice shook her head with exasperation and lack of determination in her eyes.
"I do-don't k-know. I-I don't w-want any-anything to d-do with th-the ad-adder. I-It just re-reminds m-me of h-how I cou-could've died. T-the fi-fight was sc-scary and da-dangerous.
Th-that's all I w-wanna talk a-about."

Her usually soft was voice was now quieter than a mere whisper, and she had dropped her yellow gaze to stare down at her paws mid-sentence. Flickerpaw and Wildpaw could go use it to prank another cat for all she cared... although, Wisteriapaw hoped that they wouldn't terrify a poor queen or a kit.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 14:20

Somewhere deep inside Flickerpaw, she pitied poor Wisteriapaw. She seemed so shaken, so scared. But that was just a small part of her. "The apprentice has spoken," She told Wildpaw. "We can do whatever we want with it. I kinda want to eat it, personally."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: red wounds ♪ closed   red wounds ♪ closed Empty

Back to top Go down

red wounds ♪ closed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: ThunderClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: