Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

peer pressure ♪ closed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

peer pressure ♪ closed Empty
PostSubject: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 15:11

Wisteriapaw silently sat outside of the apprentices' den with a soft yet neutral expression on her face. The memory from the fight against Sedgepaw and Poplarpaw still haunted her, and her wounds still stung every now and then. However, she supposed that most apprentices ended up finding themselves in small skirmishes. While a lot of other cats her age would long for battle scars to prove their strength, Wisteriapaw didn't find any value in them. She just saw them as a source of pain and a symbol that triggered terrible memories. She shifted from the position that she was sitting in, and lay down so that her head was resting on her ginger-and-white paws. The she-cat's bold yellow eyes scanned the camp as she watched cats bustle around the camp. Some patrols were leaving, some were returning. Kits were playing near the nursery, and the protective and loving eyes of the queens watched them as they pretended to be ferocious warriors. Wisteriapaw could pick up the faint scent of mouse-bile that came from the elders' den, and she couldn't help but wrinkle her nose a bit at the stench. The thing that bothered her the most was that everyone seemed to be social in some sort of way. However, she was on the sidelines. That's how it usually was, anyways. She still couldn't bring herself to get up and go speak to someone. So, a general fear kept her back from doing what she wanted. With a tiny sigh, Wisteriapaw glanced down at the snow that was on the ground.
"S-snow, I-I bet y-you ha-hate g-getting st-stepped o-on b-by ev-every cat," The apprentice spoke quietly to the snow, knowing that it wouldn't respond no matter how much she wished it would, "D-don't w-worry, I underst-stand how y-you f-feel."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 15:40

Flickerpaw couldn't hold back a snicker. She leapt down from her favorite rock as Wisteriapaw finished talking to the snow. "I still can't believe YOU got to go fight Skyclan. All of my scars are from Lilykit and an owl." She said, sounding overly jealous. Then she got back to an amused sound. "And why are you talking to the snow? It doesn't have any conscience!" She lowered her head and started talking like she was talking to a little kit. "Oh, little snow, you must be so cold! Here, let me warm you up! Oh, my dearest little snow!" She began to laugh.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 16:19

Wildpaw was busy snapping at Newtpaw as he made more witty jokes at her expense. When she noticed her siblings gathering, she decided to take more interest in them instead of the lazy apprentice. He left to try climbing a tree or something and she bound over to the two. "Hey, you two." she meowed. She gave Flickerpaw a weird look after seeing her talk to the snow, she hadn't seen Wisterapaw do it as well. "Why're you talking to snow, Flickerbrain?" asked the she-cat with a chuckle.

peer pressure ♪ closed Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

peer pressure ♪ closed Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 17:48

Wisteriapaw flinched in a bit of surprise as Flickerpaw approached her. She hadn't noticed the she-cat until she had come up to her. What her sister started with was what she didn't understand... if she had had the chance to avoid the fight with SkyClan, then she would've done anything in her power to back out of the fight. She silently watched as Flickerpaw went on to tease her about her mini "conversation" with the white, fluffy snow that was both the blessing and the curse of the leafbare.
"I-I k-know snow c-can't t-talk," Wisteriapaw began with a neutral expression, "I-It's not l-like I can t-talk to any-anyone e-else."
Instead of laughing with her sister, the she-cat just glanced down at her ginger-and-white paws with the warmth of embarrassment heating her entire face. When Wildpaw padded over, she flicked her tail in greeting and put on a gentle smile.
"T-talking to sn-snow is-isn't a st-stupid t-thing to d-do... I th-think i-it's s-soothing."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 18:17

OOC: You have offended the Flickerpaw. Sorry short post

IC: Flickerpaw pawed Wildpaw. "I was imitating Wisteriapaw talking to the snow, featherbrain!" She ignored Wisteriapaw. If she didn't clear this up with Wildpaw, she would never hear the end of it.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 13:29

Wisteriapaw swept her ginger-and-white tail across the cold, snowy ground, and the white fluffy substance began to spread as she did so. The she-cat knew that she was being ignored by Flickerpaw, but she honestly didn't care. Not saying anything at all in response to being mocked was just the best thing to do. She looked up at both Wildpaw and Flickerpaw.
"D-do you t-two m-mind b-bickering so-somewhere else?" Wisteriapaw asked in a timid and unsure tone, "I k-kinda w-want a bi-bit of qu-quiet."

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 13:40

Wildpaw giggled and leaned out of the way to avoid her sister's paws before batting at Flickerpaw's nose with a grin. She frowned and looked at Wisterapaw. "Geez, Wisterapaw, you always want quiet. You're always quiet! I bet if all of RiverClan were stomping in, you wouldn't raise your voice to warn us." The she-cat meowed.

short but it gets the point across))

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 13:56

Flickerpaw looked disapprovingly at her two siblings. "Honestly, Wildpaw, you're always rushing to conclusions! It's always fighting now, talking later. And then Wisteriapaw, Wildpaw's right... for once in her life. You're so quiet and fearful. We're training to be warriors, not training to run off and hide. Live free, Wisteriapaw, live dangerously. Live on the edge, after all, there's no real fun and danger in Starclan. You live your life like this, you never get another chance." This was true, so she thought.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 14:05

Wisteriapaw's ginger ears flattened against her head. Both Wildpaw and Flickerpaw's words seemed to pierce her heart like the claws of the SkyClan cat that she had fought against. She had no idea what to respond with for a couple of short heartbeats, and she struggled to find some words. She knew that she was training to be a warrior, but that didn't mean that she had to always be looking for trouble. In her mind, she thought that peace and quiet was something that was useful. If cats always had their fur spiked up and bristled, and if cats always had their senses ready to find some other cat to fight, then there wouldn't be any time to just relax, slow down, and enjoy life. Fear was something natural. Wisteriapaw didn't want any "real danger"... and when she went to StarClan sometime in the future, then she knew that it'd be a lot more peaceful. She didn't want to die, but then again, she knew that StarClan would be a great place for her. The she-cat still felt extremely self-conscious about herself, though. She knew that cats were aware of her shyness, but she didn't expect her sisters to be the ones to confront her about it... and especially like this. She lowered her gaze once again and spoke in a quiet and steady voice.
"W-well... I-I can l-live on th-the ed-edge," The apprentice started, "I-I can li-live dang-dangerously. I-I ca-can prove it t-too..."

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 14:12

"Talk doesn't get win wars, send that message to Blizzardstar." Wildpaw snapped at Flickerpaw with a pointed look. She didn't think Flickerpaw would say something like that! She shook her head. "Too much time is wasted talking, especially with cats who don't want to listen." When Wisteriapaw spoke up, she smirked. "Oh yeah? How are you gonna prove it? I can't imagine you living on the edge."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 14:23

Flickerpaw nodded in agreement with Wildpaw. "You're right, but you have to balance the fight and the talk. What if there was a Riverclan cat on our land, and then once you had nearly killed them they finally found the time to tell you that they were exiled, for trying to free OUR CATS." She got an idea. "Hey, Wisteriapaw, have you ever been to Snakerocks?"

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 14:29

Wisteriapaw slowly and warily nodded after Flickerpaw's question, but she didn't react to Wildpaw's reaction. Not even Wisteriapaw herself could believe that she could live on the edge. Snakerocks was something that apprentices were warned about usually as soon as they became apprentices. The rocks were the homes of dangerous adders were razor sharp fangs and lightning strike speed. The she-cat had a small inkling of what she was about to get herself into, but she responded anyway.
"Y-yes, I kn-know what Sn-Snakerocks is."

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 20:21

Wildpaw grunted in response to the scenario. "I guess I understand..." When she heard the topic of Snakerocks come up, she smirked. like where this is going..." she mewed, smirk growing. So many ideas went through her mind. "What's on your mind, Flickerpaw?" she asked with faux wariness. "You don't want to go there do you?" She couldn't handle it anymore and started to snicker. Oh dear, she was never much of an actor.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 5:34

Flickerpaw grinned. "The adders that live there... wouldn't a dead one be such a trophy? I've never tasted snake, if you didn't want to keep it." She glanced at her sisters. "The challenge? Go to snakerocks and kill an adder!"

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 7:44

Wisteriapaw felt the fur on the back of her neck begin to bristle and she flattened her ears against her head. She could get injured, or even worse, killed. However, her sisters would consider her to be even more of a coward if she didn't accept the challenge, now. With an inaudible sigh, the apprentice rose to her paws and flicked a little bit of snow off of her tail. She was about to get herself into so much trouble... but, maybe, if she came back into camp with the corpse of an adder, cats would actually believe that she wasn't a coward.
"O-okay," The she-cat began, trying to hide an uneasy tone, "I-I'll do it."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peer pressure ♪ closed   peer pressure ♪ closed Empty

Back to top Go down

peer pressure ♪ closed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: