Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's hunt rabbits

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 22:49

Briarpaw watched in shock as Wolfpaw stumbled and fell on the ground. "Are you okay?" she said to Wolfpaw.

OOC: just shipped Briarpaw with Wolfpaw O_O

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 23:24

Softpaw gasped as Wolfpaw fumbled to a halt, and the pale tom quickly nudged Wolfpaw's side with his nose. "O-oh Starclan, are y-you okay?! I'm s-so sorry, I didn't think you would fall- I shouldn't have- I-I..." Softpaw stammered, tears welling in his eyes. "Wolfpaw, d-do you need to go back to camp?"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 15:30

Nectarleap turned around to see Wolfpaw hurtling at him faster than a two leg monster, the tom reaching him before he could react. His eyes grew wide as the apprentice crashed into the bushes next to him, not knowing exactly what to do. He now regretted the race, and not being a medicine cat, had no idea how to handle the situation. But he was an experienced warrior and a role-model to these apprentices, so he had to think of something. Taking a deep breath, the calico decided to assess the facts. He needed more information in order to do anything to help anything. First he examined the apprentice's body, not seeing any visible blood or serious bruises. He was probably fine in that sense. But what was he missing?
"Wolfpaw, are you okay? Do you think you're going to be able to hunt?" the warrior asked urgently. He looked around, trying to find something to help the situation.

Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 15:47

Wolfpaw sat up slowly and groaned. "Auugggh, my head..." His head was pounding. "It's not your fault, Softpaw." He rubbed his head with his paw. That stupid limp of dirt! He decided to add something to lighten the mood. "I think I MIGHT live. That lump of dirt, however, is a different story. I think it's going to definitely die at my paws.
That's what it gets for tripping me!
"

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 19:29

Briarpaw watched Wolfpaw get angry, then a glimpse of rabbit caught her eye.  She chased it down before she caught it, quite easily.

Last edited by Mamenchisaurus on Mon 22 Jan 2018 - 19:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 19:29

OOC: Forgot dice

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

The member 'Mamenchisaurus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 Mistpe10
Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 19:56

"Well, I'm glad to see your alright," Nectarleap chuckled at Wolfpaw's outburst, then watched as Briarpaw caught a rabbit. "Great job! How about you and Wolfpaw hunt at the base of that hill, and I'll take Softpaw to hunt near these bushes?" Though he stated that as a question, it was clearly a command. He nodded at the apprentice he had told to come with him and trotted over to a group of gorse bushes.

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 17:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 16:40

ooc: well i was waiting for SillySunshine but guess Soft is just going with Nectarleap then

IC: Wolfpaw nodded. "That's ok, we can handle ourselves..."

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 12:08

Briarpaw padded over to the base of the hill and spied another rabbit.  Her paws flailing, she chased the floppy-eared creature before she caught it and bit its neck.  "C'mon, Wolfpaw!  Let's hunt more rabbits!" she said to the tom.

Last edited by Mamenchisaurus on Sat 3 Feb 2018 - 22:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 12:08

The member 'Mamenchisaurus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 10:00

OOC: we need to finish this up fast

Wolfpaw shook his head. The thoughts were there again. He felt like killing, and prey wasn't enough. No, no, no., no, no no nonononononononononononono! YES. He pounced on top of Briarpaw silently with his paws on her neck. He couldn't stop himself. No, no, stop it! STOP! He couldn't stop himself. He snapped her neck cleanly with no blood and then regained control a split second after. No!
I was too late!
He ran towards a rabbit, chasing it towards the other side of the territory. Nobody could know what he had done.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 15:21

Nectarleap followed a rabbit quite a ways, finally spotting the little thing under a bush. This would be fairly easy catch. He slid into a hunting crouch and slowly crawled towards it, holding his breath. The clan needed as much food as possible this time of year, so he had to be especially careful. A failed hunting attempt could cause sickness. Once he was close to the rabbit, he leapt for it, body no more than a silent shadow on the moor. As expected, the small creature didn't see him in time, barely even running a tail length before the warrior caught it, clean and quick. This had been a pretty easy catch. He started to carry it back over to the bush he had started at, wondering how the other two apprentices were doing. Curious, he looked in their direction, his blood running cold. Briarpaw was lying still on the ground, and Wolfpaw was no where to be seen. In an instant, he sprinted towards the young she-cat, wondering what had happened. Was she hurt? Only the tiniest scent of blood hung in the air. But once he got to her side, his heart seemed to start beating faster and faster, his breath growing panicked. Was she...? He felt her still body, gasping at the lack of heartbeats. Terrified at what he would find, he rolled the body over, seeing a single, fatal, neck wound. Like how one would catch a rabbit. His clanmate had been hunted like prey.
"WOLFPAW! COME HERE!" Necatarleap yowled, probably loud enough for the entire clan to here. The young tom must know something about what had happened. It was too small and neat to have been a predator, and she definitely would have noticed the scent of one. The answer was simple. The murderer was a cat. Disguising their scent with heather and gorse and rolling in the border markers might be enough to make them smell like a WindClanner. Wolfpaw was the closest when it had happened, he might have a clue of who it was. If only he could find him.

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Thu 8 Feb 2018 - 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 15:21

The member 'Squirrelnose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 19:47

Wolfpaw's heart sank. He had been about to pounce on a mouse, but Nectarleap's call startled it. Casually, acting slightly confused, he trotted back towards the sound and said, "What's going on? I was about to catch a mouse... oh. Oh, Starclan, no!" The distress in his voice was not fake. Briarpaw's dead body made him sick. "I never should have left her... I went to chase a rabbit that was only just faster than me, then I found the mouse... I didn't think the moor would be dangerous!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's hunt rabbits
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next