Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's hunt rabbits

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 5:06

Wolfpaw sat at camp entrance. He wanted to hunt, not sit around in camp doing nothing!

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 12:41

"Wanna go on a patrol?" Nectarleap asked Wolfpaw, trotting out of the warrior's den. He had noticed the apprentice sitting at the entrance to camp, and decided that a patrol would be a good idea. He had just realized that he wasn't exactly a young cat anymore, so he wanted to fit in as much as possible. He liked hanging out with apprentices, they usually liked to have fun and thought he was cool. So he took the chance to go on a patrol with one whenever possible.

Let's hunt rabbits Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 15:18

OOC: SoRrY didn't see this

IC: Wolfpaw looked at Nectarleap and tilted his head. "Wait for more cats or go by ourselves?"

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 22:15

"U-um." A voice stammered, and Softpaw appeared by the two cats. "Can... can I come? My mentor and I haven't really gotten out much, and I really want to help the clan." The pale apprentice's eyes went unfocused with a wistful look. "And feeling the breeze in my fur is just... something about it makes me feel... free." Softpaw jolted back into awareness, and his ears instantly flushed red. "Um! Sorry! Were you leaving soon?"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 5:32

OOC:👌 Perfection on Soft's part

IC: Wolfpaw looked at Softpaw. "Sure! You're right, it does really feel like freedom out there. I don't know how the other Clans are constrained to so much undergrowth and trees and stuff blocking their way. How do you run down there?"

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 14:17

"I doubt I would ever be content anywhere other than WindClan. Only RiverClan has open territory other than us, and their our enemies and eat fish. Freedom is what us WindClanners get to have and no other clan. We are closest to StarClan, after all, and this seems to be their gift to us. Anyways, ready to head out?" Nectarleap said, a grin on his face. He couldn't help but brag about his clan, even to his own clanmates. And anyway, the apprentices needed teaching on why WindClan was better than the other clans. The tricolored tom trotted over to the exit of camp, flicking his tail in a gesture for them to follow. This was going to be a nice patrol.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 18:14

OOC: Are you okay with Briarpaw dying in this topic? Wolfpaw will kill her, and it's just convenient. I'm asking because her next post will be her last topic she will ever post in.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Let's hunt rabbits Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 18:22

OOC: Oh no you have me torn, WHY MAMENCHISAURUS! I kind of want to get it over with but here there'll be witnesses, including his kind of future bf... I guess its ok, but the death'll have to happen canonly after he confesses attacking Dovepaw.

IC: Wolfpaw padded out after Nectarleap. "A gift." He confirmed.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 19:39

"Wait!" a voice called out. Pawsteps trampled on the ground as Briarpaw ran to the patrol. "I want to go too!" she meowed to the other cats.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 21:23

Softpaw started at the sound of another cat's call, and he gave a wobbly smile as Briarpaw joined them. "H-hello... I'm Softpaw- I mean, you probably already know me, even though we never officially met..." The pale tom trailed off nervously. "H-heh. You're joining us, then? Good, the more the merrier...?"

OOC: Oh? A murder? Softpaw cover your eyes Mouth Shut

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 5:00

"Hello, Briarpaw. Let's be a little less troublesome than last time," Nectarleap remarked with a smile, remembering Briarpaw's actions when she had been a kit. A pretty sneaky one too. But anyhoo, the rabbits weren' going to hunt themselves, and they needed to have their patrol done before dusk. The best way to hurry this up would be the tactic Laurelsong had taught him. A race was always the perfect way to begin a patrol. Even if he was an experienced warrior by now, he still sometimes acted like an apprentice. After making sure the apprentices were ready, he called; "Whoever catches up to me first wins!" And with those words, he took off onto the moor. He didn't sprint as fast as he could, knowing his trained legs would easily outrun all three apprentices, but still made it a little challenging. He was heading towards a great hunting spot and was ready to catch some rabbits.

OOC: Nectarleap would be able to stop a murder, so maybe he and Softpaw our hunting/fighting something else when that fight happens. When he sees Wolfpaw standing over Briarpaw's body though, as soon as he knows it's murder he will KO him pretty quickly (being an experienced warrior and all)

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 5:39

OOC: mmmm but Wolfpaw would be horrified, like something killed her... sorry short post I gtg soon

IC: Wolfpaw ran after Nectarleap. Even though Nectarleap was faster, Wolfpaw was still gathering momentum.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 22:06

Before Post OOC: @SillySunshine; Actually, they have actually met, right here

Briarpaw chased after the experienced warrior, bounding towards him.

After Post OOC: Short

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 17:26

OOC: Oof sorry Mamenchisaurus, I can be a bit forgetful Posh

Softpaw watched the cats take off, and he gave a small grin. There were very few things that he loved more than running across the moors that he called home, and his speed was one of the only things that he was confident about. So he followed, picking up speed until he was racing side-by-side with Wolfpaw, and he gave the cat a side-eyed smile. "L-last one there is crowfood...!" He purred, accelerating past him.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 17:53

Wolfpaw's lungs were burning already, but Softpaw ran ahead of him! "How PANT the heck PANT do you go PANT so fast?!" Then a little lump of dirt came in front of him. He stumbled over his own paws, tripping and falling. He didn't stop though, oh, no, he had too much momentum. He tumbled, head over tail, not even slowed down by a bush, and landed with a thump by Nectarleap. "I... win..." He said weakly. His head was spinning and his whole body seemed bruised. He was so dizzy and sore now. I shouldn't have pushed myself so hard! He thought regrettably to himself. Was Nectarleap going to force him back to the medicine cat's den? Was he even able to get up?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's hunt rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hunt rabbits   Let's hunt rabbits Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's hunt rabbits
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next