Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey   Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 21:53

When Whitepaw appeared in StarClan, there was a cat already waiting for her. A fluffy grey she-cat with darker spots sat close by, stars shifting around her slightly faded form. She had the build of a true ThunderClan warrior. Once the young apprentice had fully materialized, Rainspot stood and padded over, sending puffs of shining dust into the air. "Wake up, Whitepaw," her voice was soft and kind. "Welcome to StarClan."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey   Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 12:31

Whitepaw slowly, but surely woke. She looked at her surrounding, very confused and unaware of where she was. The apprentice heard her name and looked around to see a faint shape of a cat walking towards her. "Who are you?" She asked full of curiosity.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey   Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 15:52

The grey she-cat's posture was elegant, with her tail wrapped perfectly around her paws. "I am Rainspot, a former warrior of ThunderClan." A purr rumbled in her throat. She could remember being as young as the apprentice before her, so full of energy. "This may be your only chance, Whitepaw, do you have anything to ask of me or StarClan? Remember, while we can see you from up here quite freely, you may not share the gifts of your medicine cats or Blizzardstar."

Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey   Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 8:54

"Hello Rainspot." The she-cat mirrored her StarClan visitor by sitting and laying her tail across her paws. With the prompt of only being able to ask question at this very moment, Whitepaw thought. "Were you ever a mother?" The apprentice blurted out the question, without poise. Whitepaw looked at the StarClan cat waiting for an answer.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey   Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 15:33

That wasn't a question the storm-furred she-cat had been prepared for, but she was still quite happy to answer. "Yes, I was. I loved my two sons dearly. It was a time of peace when I had them, so I was not fearful that they would not be taken from me. We were happy, during our seasons living in the forest." Both were with her in StarClan now, but her kin still loved on in ThunderClan, even if Whitepaw was not one of them. She tilted her head slightly. "Why do you ask, dear child?"

Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey   Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 10:40

"I am not sure why, but I have this growing feeling that it is StarClan's plan for me to become a mother. " Of course, she would fight for her clan, but she felt as though her niche in the clan would be to care for the kits in the nursery. There were some queens who couldn't wait to get back out into the warrior den, but Whitepaw did not feel that way in any sense.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey   Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2