Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

HUGE WCC animation- Right from the start

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

HUGE WCC animation- Right from the start Empty
PostHUGE WCC animation- Right from the start

So- you may have seen that topic- HUGE WCC ANIMATION (Frst 20 people to sign up get into it!)
Well, that's wrong, everyone gets put in the animation. I'm making a series, it's something I've always wanted to do, of WCC. RIGHT from the start. So, please, every active member, please fill out this template. I'm going to do my hardest to use everyone's actual voices too.

Template:

Name:

Cat's full description:

Have access to a microphone? (It also works if you use your video camera, just film the ground or something, and just speak, and I'll cut your voice out of the video, and put it onto the video)

Will you be active? Will you come on everyday and check your PM's for new lines I need?:

Will you be responsible? Will you get right on to recording your lines when you get them?:

If you don't have a video camera or micro phone, please write so here:

You can also do some recording on this website then give me the URLs: http://www.aviary.com/

If you have a Youtube account, name:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

The introduction should be out in about 1 month or so. If you aren't planning to stay that long, please do not sign this template.

I need all active members to post here please!

People who need voices: (If you are willing do to 2 voices or more, that would be great!!)

-Moosepaw (male)
-Sunpaw (female) [Rosethorn]
-Windtooth (male)
-Bramblepaw (male)
-Featherheart (female: WE REALLY NEED A VOICE FOR A DEPUTY!) [Rainfall]
-Swiftstar (male: WE REALLY NEED A VOICE FOR THE LEADER!) [Jaystar]

I will tell you when my First Movie is out, and my youtube account is Sqwishykitty

HUGE WCC animation- Right from the start Red12
Old Canon
Lives:

Last edited by Bluestar on Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 16:30; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

HUGE WCC animation- Right from the start :: Comments

Rainy
Re: HUGE WCC animation- Right from the start
Post Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 16:57 by Rainy
Name: Rainfall

Cat's full description: Gray and white (muzzle, paws, and tailtip), ice blue eyes, fluffy tail of sorts.

Have access to a microphone? (It also works if you use your video camera, just film the ground or something, and just speak, and I'll cut your voice out of the video, and put it onto the video) Yeaaaaaaah

Will you be active? Will you come on everyday and check your PM's for new lines I need?: I'm on everyday anyways XD

Will you be responsible? Will you get right on to recording your lines when you get them?: I will (:

Tigs
Post Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 16:59 by Tigs
Name: Tigerfrost

Cat's full description: orange, black tiger stripes, blood red eyes

Have access to a microphone? (It also works if you use your video camera, just film the ground or something, and just speak, and I'll cut your voice out of the video, and put it onto the video) Yush

Will you be active? Will you come on everyday and check your PM's for new lines I need?: Sure, but red next Q

Will you be responsible? Will you get right on to recording your lines when you get them?: Maybe. If parents allow. :P

Last edited by Tiga teh Werekitteh on Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 16:59; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous
Post Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 16:59 by Guest
Name: Brightfire

Cat's full description: Brown with orange stripes and bright green eyes

Have access to a microphone? (It also works if you use your video camera, just film the ground or something, and just speak, and I'll cut your voice out of the video, and put it onto the video) Yup ^^

Will you be active? Will you come on everyday and check your PM's for new lines I need?: Yes

Will you be responsible? Will you get right on to recording your lines when you get them?: Mhm

If you don't have a video camera or micro phone, please write so here: I have one ^^
Dew
Post Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 17:01 by Dew
Name: Dewdrop

Cat's full description: White she-cat with dark and light brown sploches. Bright green eyes. Kind of fluffy.

Have access to a microphone? (It also works if you use your video camera, just film the ground or something, and just speak, and I'll cut your voice out of the video, and put it onto the video) No

Will you be active? Will you come on everyday and check your PM's for new lines I need?: Umm...yeas

Will you be responsible? Will you get right on to recording your lines when you get them?: I cant record really

If you don't have a video camera or micro phone, please write so here: I dont know how I would get the recording to you but I do have a microphone and I cant have a youTUBE until I'm 13. In a year. UGH.
Sun
Post Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 17:02 by Sun
Template:

Name:SunPaw

Cat's full description:medium/large w/orange fur and scar on right eye, left ear, and on the nose w/ a white stomach and tail tip and forest green eyes

Have access to a microphone? no, sorry :(

Will you be active? Will you come on everyday and check your PM's for new lines I need?:oh yes, i always do!

Will you be responsible? Will you get right on to recording your lines when you get them?: im not sure i can record...

i dont have a camra or micro phone
::(:

Bloo
Post Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 17:05 by Bloo
Sunpaw and Dewdrop, could you find some people on WCC willing to do your voices? When you find some, please tell me who. ^^
Brambleh
Post Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 17:53 by Brambleh
Name: Bramblepaw

Cat's full description: Brown (look at sig) tabby with loing broad stripes, it has one black one amber eye. One white front left paw, and white chest. ITs head is all black, but it has brown all along the side. He has long fur, and is tall and skinny.

Have access to a microphone? (It also works if you use your video camera, just film the ground or something, and just speak, and I'll cut your voice out of the video, and put it onto the video)

Will you be active? Will you come on everyday and check your PM's for new lines I need?: YES!

Will you be responsible? Will you get right on to recording your lines when you get them?: YES!

If you don't have a video camera or micro phone, please write so here: I don't have either
Moose~Coldglance
Post Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 19:10 by Moose~Coldglance
Name:moosepaw

Cat's full description:tan a medium tail length avrege ears when in the sun his shade is orange and at night his fur is dark orange(I hate when people say full discrption

Have access to a microphone? (It also works if you use your video camera, just film the ground or something, and just speak, and I'll cut your voice out of the video, and put it onto the video):I have one

Will you be active? Will you come on everyday and check your PM's for new lines I need?:not every

Will you be responsible? Will you get right on to recording your lines when you get them?:sure on it!

Sleepy
Post Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 20:18 by Sleepy
Name: Sleepyyawn

Cat's full description: Solid gray with green eyes and faint black stripes on tail

Have access to a microphone? (It also works if you use your video camera, just film the ground or something, and just speak, and I'll cut your voice out of the video, and put it onto the video): I have a camera phone...

Will you be active? Will you come on everyday and check your PM's for new lines I need?: YUSH

Will you be responsible? Will you get right on to recording your lines when you get them?: YUSH

If you don't have a video camera or micro phone, please write so here: Erm, if a camera phone doesnt work Ill understand.
Bloo
Post Sat 2 Oct 2010 - 7:15 by Bloo
@Sleepy: I'm pretty sure a camera phone will work.. It's a video capturing camera right? What did you use for your youtube videos with that rock? Your phone?

@Bramble: You'll have to find some one else to do your voice then. ^^ Sorry.
Anonymous
Post Sat 2 Oct 2010 - 7:35 by Guest
Name:Windtooth

Cat's full description:White with black paws

Have access to a microphone? (It also works if you use your video camera, just film the ground or something, and just speak, and I'll cut your voice out of the video, and put it onto the video)My video camera is at the repair shop...

Will you be active? Will you come on everyday and check your PM's for new lines I need?:YES

Will you be responsible? Will you get right on to recording your lines when you get them?:Uh...If this involves the video camera/microphone thing,I dun have one at the moment.

If you don't have a video camera or micro phone, please write so here:No.
Sleepy
Post Sat 2 Oct 2010 - 12:33 by Sleepy
@Blue: Well, that was my friends phone. But yeah, my phone hash a better quality video then his :D
Bloo
Post Sat 2 Oct 2010 - 17:04 by Bloo
Could you guys give my the names of your Youtube accounts if you have them?
Jay
Post Sat 2 Oct 2010 - 17:58 by Jay
I thought I posted on this D:

Name:Jaystar

Cat's full description:Gray and white tuxedo with blue eyes

Have access to a microphone? (It also works if you use your video camera, just film the ground or something, and just speak, and I'll cut your voice out of the video, and put it onto the video):Hmm....i think. If not,I'll use my camera

Will you be active? Will you come on everyday and check your PM's for new lines I need?:Of course!

Will you be responsible? Will you get right on to recording your lines when you get them?:Yep. I will even let my computer freeze for the download on Youtube :3

You can also do some recording on this website then give me the URLs: Umm....hold on

If you have a Youtube account, name:LastStorm83

HUGE WCC animation- Right from the start

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next