Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 6:58 pm

A black tom sat in the snow outside RiverClan's camp, eyes half-closed as he waited for his apprentice. It would be a long night, so Cloudstone was attempting to get in as much sleep as possible for the journey, even if they would be taking travelling herbs. They did not have many to begin with. He could've been mistaken for a statue, had the winds not ruffled his fur and irritated his whiskers. Tonight would be a special night for both the medicine cat and Goldenpaw, and although he harbored a twinge of excitement, he was still apprehensive as for what was to come.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:16 pm

Goldenpaw, having already eaten her traveling herbs was ready to go. Looking to the sky she then turned to Cloudstone, "Are we ready to go?" She asked softly, she knew what was ahead, and she was excited and nervous beyond belief. The golden she-cat sat beside her mentor, her tail softly swaying in anticipation. Goldenpaw shuddered with excitement, the wind and daunting weather not deterring the young she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 6:28 pm

All Cloudstone did in reply was a low hum. He quickly ate his small bundle of herbs before rising and leading the way to Highstones, eyeing the clouds that might threaten the ceremony before it even began.

-----

The sun had completely disappeared by the time the pair reaches the daunting stone spires. Mothermouth silently unnerved him, as always. The wind was stronger here, out in the open, and he wondered for a moment how securely the stalactites were attached to the ceiling. The dark-furred tom looked back to his apprentice, silently asking how she was faring.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 3:29 pm

The looming cavern of mother mouth still shook the young she-cat to the core, her very soul rattling as the voices that reverberated from the cave. She feared that she'd be sucked in, into the voices of the cats that no longer walked the land the same way she did now. The golden she-cats fur bristled, her chest and belly tightening. She hesitated, her pupils dilating as she stared into the oppressive, cold darkness. "Cloudstone I-" She sputtered, shaking her head and forcing her paws to move forwards.

"Let's get going." The she-cat sputtered, forcibly smoothing her fur as she pushed ahead of Cloudstone and took the lead.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Cloudstone moved through Mothermouth with a slightly bowed head, entering the darkness.

They emerged into the shadowed cavern, the Moonstone not yet lit, and he meowed to begin the ancient ceremony, "I, Cloudstone, Medicine Cat of RiverClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice, she has trained hard to understand the ways of the medicine cat, and with your help she will serve RiverClan for many moons." His dark eyes found the yellow she-cat despite their dim surroundings. "Goldenpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of the medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between clan and clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" His white tail was high as he listened for her answer.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 5:31 pm

The bright pale blue of the moonstone washed over the entire cave, making the she-cat flinch away. Once her eyes adjusted to the sudden light she stiffly swallowed with a nod. "I do." short and sweet, just like she heard the apprentices say at their warrior ceremonies. Goldenpaw tried not to look towards the whisps of motion that stirred her fur and whiskers, not acknowledging any spiritual presence that she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:10 am

The tom took a deep breath. This was it. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your full name as a medicine cat. Goldenpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Goldeneye. StarClan honors your perceptiveness and determination, and you are welcomed as a full medicine cat of RiverClan." They'd done it. Finally, he had been able to prove himself a capable mentor and the newly named Goldeneye was, after so long, a fully fledged medicine cat. Cloudstone's eyes beamed for once in a long time, and he moved his head towards the glowing stone before setting his nose upon it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 3:45 pm

Goldeneye padded forwards, her body shaking. This would officiate everything, she would hold much more of her clan-mates on her shoulders. And once Cloudstone died, she'd be the sole medicine cat. Breathing heavily the she-cat pressed her nose against the moonstone, praying that Starclan would accept her and her full name. Settling down the she-cat shut her eyes and let sleep take her away.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 3:56 pm

What was once black turned into a starry lit plain, with rivers and streams running through it. Reeds seemed to sway in non existent wind. What seemed to be the center of it all, sat a gray tabby she cat. Her front leg twisted and scarred. "Greetings, Goldeneye. Welcome to Starclan territory." The former queen stated. "Congratulations on your full name." The amber eyed warrior knew that the medicine cat didn't get along well with her daughter. They were both stubborn in their own right, but that was alright. They both cared deeply for Riverclan.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 4:24 pm

The golden she-cat got to her paws, taking a moment to look around Starclan's territory, having not really gotten used to it despite coming rather frequently. "Thank you." Goldeneye dipped her head respectfully, taking in a deep breath as she let silence fall between them. She had no idea what to say, other than to criticize whoever healed her leg, some heavy binding from bindweed and some physical therapy most likely would have made it less of a mess than what it currently was.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 3:28 pm

Thistleblaze let out a small chuckle. "You are looking at my leg aren't you?" The former queen said. "I got this injury when I was a kit, I fell into the gorge and lived with only a broken leg. I was saved by Riverclan, and Ivystar raised me to be a warrior. Cloudstone was a new medicine cat when that happened so he wasn't to sure on what to do. A lot of things were going through his mind then. But since then he has learned." Memories were good. Her life started with an accident and ended with an accident. "I guess my point is follow what your heart tells you Goldeneye, don't get confused with all the thoughts in your head. You might ended up saving more lives that way." The steel gray warrior stated.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 3:34 pm

"But that's just the thing! I don't know what thoughts are mine anymore!" Goldeneye huffed, her tail lashing as she looked down at her paws. "You Starclan cats never cease in your ramblings. I can hear you all, y'know. 'How's the weather in the territories today Greyheart? Pretty fair but it's going to snow later, better get those herbs collected!' All of you and all the other cats up here fill my head with white noise that I can't get rid of, even in rest." Goldeneye snapped, her fur bristling as she rambled restlessly. "And now that I'm here it's even more clear!" She huffed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 1 of 1