Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!) Empty
PostSubject: Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!)   Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!) EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 18:53

Silentpaw sat at the entrance of camp with with head hung low and his eyes hollow and dull. He had been sitting there for a long period of time, waiting for somebody to take him out hunting. He was beginning to give up. The young tom shifted his paws nervously and a bit irritated. He was a bit cold despite his very fluffy and thick fur.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!)   Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!) EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 19:09

Swiftpaw meandered towards Silentpaw, his fluffy fur sticking out, though well groomed. "Do you wanna go on a patrol? We'll have to wait for a warrior, but still?" He asked thoughtfully.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!)   Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!) EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 21:18

Mintpaw bounced towards the two, a wild grin on her face. "Silentpaw! H-Hi! Are you and S-Swiftpaw hunting together? Can I-I come?"

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!)   Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!) EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 13:29

Silentpaw looked up at Swiftpaw and nodded silently. He mustered up a smile and signaled for the tom to sit. After a little while, Mintpaw had walked over to them. He gave her a small, sad smile and nodded a yes. "A-All we need is a warrior." he said to the two of them.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!)   Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 20:04

As if summoned by magic, Dandeliondapple strutted out into the clearing full of apprentices. She gave a slight nod to them.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!)   Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 22:26

Silentpaw's eyes softened. He nodded back at Dandeliondapple with a smile. "Thanks D-Dandeliondapple. Can you lead the way? I-I'm sure you know great hunting spots." he said shyly. The tom got up and waited for the warrior to lead them out.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Sun 31 Dec 2017 - 23:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!)   Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 23:28

Swiftpaw bounced behind Silentpaw, ready to get back out into the territory and do some hunting. Crowstar had been busy lately, so he hadn't been able to teach him much. What he did teach him was awesome, though! Like climbing trees and catching leaves!birds!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!)   Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 19:54

Mintpaw trotted merrily after the group, laughing and jumping from logs and rocks. To be honest, she had never cared for hunting much. She was only here because of her friends.

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!)   Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!) EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 7:34

OOC: short post is short

"Hey wait up!" Tawneypaw called after the patrol that her mother was leading.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!)   Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Will somebody hunt with me? (Open hunting patrol!)
Page 1 of 1