Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sorrelkit's Debut

Go down 
+2
SillySunshine
Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 9:56 pm

A big sigh escaped the tiny little kit as her eyes began to flutter open. The bright rays of the sun warmed Sorrelkit's fur while the chilling breeze that nipped at her ears and nose. Lifting her head to look around, it quickly evolved into a stretch as she stood up and shook out her pelt. Her nap had been so nice, but now it was time to play! With a look of mischief, Sorrelkit bounced into the middle of the clearing and scanned the camp. Who was going to be her first victim?
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 3:59 am

Softkit watched Sorrelkit leave the nursery, and though he knew he was too young to leave his nest without supervision, he was brimming with curiosity. He poked his head into the clearing and watched her scan the camp. 'What is she looking for?' he thought warily.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:54 am

Wolfkit was laying on the ground of camp, trying to rest undetected. What's SHE doing, I wonder? he said lifting his head. Whatever, probably searching for a bug or moss. He laid back down and turned away.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 8:10 am

Stormpaw left the apprentice den with a sigh. He was still tired, but oh well. He padded over to a rock in the centre of the camp, and leapt on top of the smooth grey surface. He lay down and his tail drifted over his muzzle. He closed his eyes, trying his very hardest to get some rest before he went out on patrol.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 2:06 pm

As the small kit continued her scan of the camp, her eyes landed on a few potential suspects. However, as Stormpaw padded out and laid down, Sorrelkit had made up her mind. With a smirk on her face, she casually walked her way around behind the apprentice, trying to act like nothing was up. However, as she moved, she shot glances at both Softkit and Wolfkit with a "Shhh..." Creeping around so that all that was in her vision was Stormpaw's tail, the little she-kit crouched and with tiny claws out as she had seen others done, stalking her prey. "You are mine..." she whispered before doing a little butt shake and leaping for her target. "Haha! I got you!" she squealed, latching onto the apprentice's hindquarters victoriously.
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Stormpaw gave a sharp intake of breath as he felt tiny claws latch onto his rear. He shot to his paws and turned around swiftly, his fur bristling and a blazing fire in his grey eyes. Stormpaw realised it was just a kit and let the fur on his shoulders lie flat. He dropped his defensive stance pretty quickly. ”Oh no, you caught me!” He mewed in mock surprise. He truly had a soft spot for kits, and he couldn’t bring himself to be angry. He swiped through the air and affectionately cuffed the kit’s ear with his paw, making sure he kept it gentle. ”Don’t go around picking fights with apprentices and warriors, little one.” He grumbled. Stormpaw sat back down on the rock, watching the kit with mild curiosity. He decided to see what the kit’s reaction would be to a counter-strike, as he had already defended himself with his paw.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 1:20 am

Softkit was struck by horror when he saw Sorrelkit attack the apprentice. 'What is she thinking, he's so much bigger than her!' Softkit darted across the clearing, skidding to a halt next to the two cats... only to realize the bigger cat was not angry. Embarrassed and suddenly relieved, Softkit decided that he may as well watch the interaction. While he normally was too nervous to leave the den, even when he was with his older sister Fernfeather, he had also been extremely bored as of late and it wasn't like he had to talk himself, right?

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 9:14 am

Wolfkit heard a thump and flicked his ear, still not wanting to go into the nursery but also not wanting to run around. Pfft, now you sound like an elder. He told himself. But hey, sleep while you can.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 7:49 pm

As the bugger apprentice whirled around, Sorrelkit found herself falling away from his rear, but she quickly picked herself up off the ground and puffed out her chest with pride. All too soon, however, as Stormpaw swiped at her, the little kit giggled and readjusted herself. "If I'm going to be the best warrior in Windclan, I need to start training now!" she mewed before looking over at Softkit as he skidded to a halt. "Thanks for not ratting me out!" Shortly after, she glanced over and gave Wolfkit a wink.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Wolfkit did not see any of the things Sorrelkit, Softkit, and Stormpaw were doing. Ignorance is the greatest bliss, he thought. He obviously couldn't get a nap in with all of that talking and thumping. Don't want to get up though, it's so warm in the sun...

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 12:43 am

"Y-yeah, I know it's all in good fun, but please be careful." Softkit mewed. "It would be horrible if someone got hurt while playing."

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 2:15 pm

Turning back to Softkit, Sorrelkit tilted her head quizzically before it morphed into a pout. "But what's the fun in being careful? We are going to grow up to fight! Why not start now?" she whined after standing up and shaking her fur out. "Come on, play with me!"
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 8:18 pm

"Alright, I guess..." Softkit hesitated. "But no attacking the face, ears, or tail, no claws, watch your eyes-" Softkit trailed off, then his ears lowered. "Sorry, Sorrelkit. I'm no fun."

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 8:34 pm

IC: Wolfkit sat up, hearing the other two. "I'm sure you're fun for SOMEthing, Softkit.
Anyway, you're just a cleanpaw. Sticking to the rules and such too much. Loosen up a bit, get dirty,
get hurt! That's the fun of life.

OOC: Welp I tried to hint for them to pounce on him but oh well

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Stormpaw watched the kits, his tail flicking in amusement. ”Come now, Softkit. Don’t be afraid to not play by the rules. I say, perhaps no claws. But aside from that, anything could go, really. You’ll need it to become a great warrior one day. Go ahead, go play with each other.” he encouraged them. Stormpaw loved watching kits play, because it could sometimes show what kind of warrior they would make.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit's Debut    Sorrelkit's Debut  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorrelkit's Debut
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next